Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Chris - 37
Wisconsin
Bugaboo - Chipping, and driving consistency.

What an Awesome opportunity.

GolfSpy RULES

Just a quick note. We have opened up this opportunity to readers worldwide, but please note: Airfare will be provided for US residents. An international reader will receive a $375 travel credit.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

T.J. Hyman:  54 years young

Live in Redondo Beach, CA

Biggest golf bugaboo:  After a really nice tee shot, not being able to consistently take advantage with solid iron shots into the green to set up legitimate birdie opportunities.  So frustrating!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Scott H. (42)

Annapolis, Maryland

I currently have 2 scoring ailments. 1. lose 3-4 tee shots per round causing drop shots...2. 75 yards and in (I need to get better giving myself a chance to save par)

Thanks for letting me dream that I could be the winner over the next 2 weeks.

Bill, 65

Cary, NC

My biggest golf bugaboo? Distance! Being 65 I don't hit it as far as I used to. Still in decent shape, though, and would love the opportunity to have Martin give me a few extra yards.

1-Chad (45)

2-Colorado Springs

3-My buggaboo is early extension.  I have been trying a season to stop doing it and haven't had any success.  It has caused a large inconsistency in my game.  

I love to watch Martin's Revolution Golf videos and appreciate the chance to win instruction from him and his golf school at the Raven.  

Dan - 32

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

My biggest issue is rushing my swing, especially with irons, leading to inconsistent strikes, typically either fat or overly handsy causing me to hook, both miss the green.  I don't typically pitch it close enough, and wind up two putting for bogey, which is my average hole.  

My name is Jim Van Belkum and I live in Colorado Springs, CO, where we can usually play Golf year round (just not every day due to snow that comes and goes in the Winter months).  I am 56 years old and am also very lucky to still be healthy enough to walk 18 every time I play.

My Biggest Bugaboo when playing Golf is hitting Approach Shots into the Green.  As everyone knows, hitting Greens in Regulation gives a Golfer the best chance at making PAR, and maybe even a Birdie when you get close enough to score.  If I can get more comfortable hitting Greens from 180 yards and in (which would include most PAR 3's) I am sure to drop multiple strokes and maybe even reach a single digit Handicap.

Wow this is one cool opportunity! Thanks to MGS and Martin Chuck for putting this on the table for one lucky spy....  Good luck folks!!!

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Callaway  Rogue X Irons 5 - AW 
Cleveland RTX-4 50 & 56  
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter

• Mark (54)
  • Wilder Kentucky

• Overall consistency but at present 100 yards in (to include pitching/chiping) to the green.

My name is Tony jachnycky, 70 and live about an hour west of Cleveland Ohio. My biggest issue is consistency with irons. Only started playing golf about 5 to 6 years ago and am obsessed with continuing to do better almost to a fault. Yes I am a bit obsessive compulsive.

On the issue of consistency some days the irons work and some days they don't. As an example some days my PW gives me 115 yds and some days 95 yds.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel