Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

• P.J., age 51
  • Niceville, Florida
  • My Bugaboo - Consistency on the club face.  Far too many pulled, weak hits from missing the 'sweet' spot.

:taylormade-small: SIM2 Max Driver
image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.png Rogue 3W

image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.png Rogue 4Hybrid
:taylormade-small: M6 irons
:mizuno-small: MP-T7 wedges
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:Snell: "MTB-X" Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 3.5+ Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder

image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy

• Scott S. (45 years old)
  • Marlton, NJ
  • As an 8 hcp player, it's the delicate balance between power and control in my swing.  If I want to hit a controlled shot I can but it will cost me power... if I need to get on a shot my control will suffer.  To become the next level golfer I need to combine the two.  It would be absolutely awesome to have the Tour Striker Golf Academy teach me how to do what I have yet to figure out on my own.

I'd be very excited to see coaching and instruction analyzed with objective data. Great idea! 

Justin - 28 

Central Connecticut 

Inconsistency off of the tee - I play close to a scratch from the fairway but I have difficulties getting the clubhead down my target lines with driver and woods. 

Thank you! 

Great Contest Have Been Wanting To Go To A Martin Chuck School

Steve R.  54

Simpsonville, SC

I keep changing my swing during the round until something works usually only for a hole or two. Then I start changing again. Need to find a swing I can trust and stick with

Stephen - 50

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Driver: I think I have my slice fixed on the range...then..you know, a slice or a hook off the tee. Also struggling with my 3 wood since I use it all the time given my short driver distances.

Would love the opportunity and definitely worth the long trip. Thanks for doing this Martin. 

Stephen

Todd Rehg

St. Louis, MO

My Achilles heel is that I am too inconsistent. I have been following Martin Chuck for 5 years now and I have learned a great deal from his videos. Being able to attend his golf school would be an honor and would hopefully help me with my consistency issues.

What a fantastic opportunity! 

• Robert Yacullo, 47
  • Whitehouse Station, NJ
  • My biggest bugaboo is inconsistent iron contact.  Mostly thin hits, which don't compress the ball very well.

Thanks to MyGolfSpy and Tour Striker for the opportunity!

Bryan Hall - 56

Charlotte, NC

poor contact (both fat and thin) approach shots from around 50 yds from pin and closer, especially when over sand traps

Driver:     Ping G (Ping Alta)

Wood:     Ping G400 (Ping Alta)

Hybrids:  TourEdge Exotics E10 3H (UST Mamiya Recoil 460 F3)

Ping G 4H (Ping Alta)

Titleist 816 H1 5H (Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+ Blue)

Irons:      Ping G 6-9I (AWT 2.0)

Wedges: PW: Ping G (AWT 2.0)

GW: Ping G (AWT 2.0)

SW: Ping G (Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3)

LW: Ping Glide 2.0 SS, 58 degrees (AWT 2.0 Wedge Flex)

Putter:    TaylorMade Spider Tour Platinum

I have followed Martin and been a RG member for several years.  As a female golfer, it's challenging to find an instructor that understands the golf game, and Martin is absolutely the best.  To win a golf school contest with Martin at his academy would be a dream come true.

:ping-small:

Driver:  Ping G LE
:callaway-small: Irons:  Callaway Big Bertha
Callaway X Hot
:ping-small: Putter:  Ping Crazee

:lol:

Golf shoe:  hundreds!

B)

Outfits:  Too many to count