Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Larry Shelley - 60

Carl Junction, MO

My biggest problem is inconsistent ball striking and pitching/chipping around the green. This would be a tremendous opportunity for whom ever is fortunate enough to win. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Ben 38

Coral Springs, FL (where it's sunny 365 days a year!)

I would be thrilled to participate in and improve from your camp and training program. My iron play from 150-200 yards in is where I need the most improvement. As a student of the game, I am keenly aware that these shots will pay the greatest dividends in my quest to break par. I need a blueprint that I can regularly turn to on the range during warmups and in practice to groove the iron play I so desire. Lets go get some red numbers!

• Your Name & Age

Steve S.  66

• Where You Live

Central Ohio

• Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course)

I have more than one...

1.  Erratic iron play from 150 yards and in.

2.  Erratic chipping.

I'm a Tour Striker owner and it has helped.  Would really love to try this school; never been to any golf school.

Driver:  Mizuno St-180 regular

FW:  Callaway XR 15 degree regular

Hybrids: Cobra  Amp 17.5 , Adams Tech 19 & 23 degree regular

Irons: Taylormade M2 Stiff steel 5-GW

SW:  Cleveland RTX 56 degree

Putter:  Odyssey DXF6000 blade

• Eric - 28
  • NYC
  • My Short Game -- Can nearly guarantee that I'll hit a chip or pitch shot thin, fat, or short.  After quickly looking at some Arccos rounds, feel like I could easily shave 5 shots off by getting even semi-consistent. 

Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
Callaway Rogue (Standard) (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
Callaway Rogue (Standard) 3 Wood (15*) and 5 Wood (19*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper
Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610
Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade

Greg B. 57 YO

Centennial, CO

Been playing for 9 years and still struggle off the tee with my driver. I recently started playing with some guys in my age group and discovered how bad I really am.

At 57 years old, there is no reason for me not to be able to hit it 250 and on the fairway. If I had the confidence that a tee shot would somewhere close to where I'm aiming I might be able to take 5-7 strokes off my game. I've actually become pretty good at scrambling only because I've had to so often.

Taylormade M6 D-Type 10.5*/Adila Tour Green 75 Stiff Driver

Taylormade M6 15° 3-Wood

Taylormade M6 22° 4-Wood

Srixon Z585/Z785  4-PW Irons

Cleveland RTX 3 50°, 54° & 58°

Cleveland TFI 2135 RHO Putter.

Rob Krechter

Denver, CO

I'm a firefighter who plays a fair amount of golf, 40 rounds a year. Little less since the birth of my child 2 years prior. Pretty athletic guy who picked up the game 8 years prior. Handicap is 11.8 with a low of 8. My miss a weak fade off the tee and over cooking a draw with the irons. Would love this opportunity as I have always wanted to visit Chuck. All the luck to everyone.

Foster Atteberry , 66

Wesley Chapel, FL

I've been playing since I was 8 yrs old and still struggle with my approach and chips. Now retired and playing 3 to 4 Times a week with a bad ankle and a steel plate in my left wrist. I need a better short game(chipping and putting). It is painful to have the best ball position after the drive then end up the loser when the balls hit the cup.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Butch Sides 65

Concord,NC

I have issues with distance, especially with driver and also with hitting bunker shots consistently.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver :cobra-small: King F6 matrix White Tie shaft

3 Wood : :taylormade-small: Rocketballz 15* Matrix Ozik X-con5

5 wood :taylormade-small: Rocketballz 19* Matrix Ozik X-con5

Hybrid :taylormade-small: Burner 3H , :cobra-small: King F7 4-5 hybrid

Irons  6-PW :cobra-small:  King Cobra SZ

wedges  :cleveland-small: CG16 52*,56*

Putter :odyssey-small:  Sabertooth

Ball :srixon-small: Tour yellow Q Star or :callaway-small: Chrome Soft yellow/black Truvis