Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Larry Shelley - 60

Carl Junction, MO

My biggest problem is inconsistent ball striking and pitching/chipping around the green. This would be a tremendous opportunity for whom ever is fortunate enough to win. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Terry Phillips(72)

Collierville, TN

Solid contact seems to be eluding both my clubface and me.

Andy (38)

Wausau, WI

My biggest issue is failure to get off the tees consistently. I usually miss right, and I take far too many penalties.

Steve Wade

Age 60

Vancouver BC / Sun City AZ

Inconsistent Ball striking

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Jimmie Kuhl 48

Pittsburgh, PA

Tee box has killed me for 7 years. Consistently in the 80'2 with 6-8 penalty strokes. Sad! I love the game!

Ben 38

Coral Springs, FL (where it's sunny 365 days a year!)

I would be thrilled to participate in and improve from your camp and training program. My iron play from 150-200 yards in is where I need the most improvement. As a student of the game, I am keenly aware that these shots will pay the greatest dividends in my quest to break par. I need a blueprint that I can regularly turn to on the range during warmups and in practice to groove the iron play I so desire. Lets go get some red numbers!

• Your Name & Age

Steve S.  66

• Where You Live

Central Ohio

• Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course)

I have more than one...

1.  Erratic iron play from 150 yards and in.

2.  Erratic chipping.

I'm a Tour Striker owner and it has helped.  Would really love to try this school; never been to any golf school.

• Eric - 28
  • NYC
  • My Short Game -- Can nearly guarantee that I'll hit a chip or pitch shot thin, fat, or short.  After quickly looking at some Arccos rounds, feel like I could easily shave 5 shots off by getting even semi-consistent. 

Greg B. 57 YO

Centennial, CO

Been playing for 9 years and still struggle off the tee with my driver. I recently started playing with some guys in my age group and discovered how bad I really am.

At 57 years old, there is no reason for me not to be able to hit it 250 and on the fairway. If I had the confidence that a tee shot would somewhere close to where I'm aiming I might be able to take 5-7 strokes off my game. I've actually become pretty good at scrambling only because I've had to so often.

Rob Krechter

Denver, CO

I'm a firefighter who plays a fair amount of golf, 40 rounds a year. Little less since the birth of my child 2 years prior. Pretty athletic guy who picked up the game 8 years prior. Handicap is 11.8 with a low of 8. My miss a weak fade off the tee and over cooking a draw with the irons. Would love this opportunity as I have always wanted to visit Chuck. All the luck to everyone.

Tim Shea, 50 years old

Toronto

Consistency off the tee is the biggest challenge. Would love to work with you Marty!

Foster Atteberry , 66

Wesley Chapel, FL

I've been playing since I was 8 yrs old and still struggle with my approach and chips. Now retired and playing 3 to 4 Times a week with a bad ankle and a steel plate in my left wrist. I need a better short game(chipping and putting). It is painful to have the best ball position after the drive then end up the loser when the balls hit the cup.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Todd Kanzenbach, 49

Mankato, MN

Ball striking, especially with irons. Poor contact, toe hits, ball flies high, short, and right. Please help! Ready to give up the game.

Sounds like a blast

Richard

Utah

Handicap 11

I used to be able to compress the ball, had a good lag, now I don't seem to have the lag to compress the ball

John Corn, 48

Phoenix, AZ

Inconsistent iron play

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy