Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

MyGolfSpy and Martin Chuck,

Thank you for a fantastic opportunity.  

• John Albritton - 54
  • Irvine, California

• Consistency, remaining in posture without goat humping while compressing the ball well.

What an awesome opportunity being offered by Martin Chuck and MGS.  I am chomping at the bit to enter and live out this dream but alas, with my bad back I am not too sure I would be able to physically do everything that would be required.  Good luck to all who enter and thank you MGS and Martin Chuck for this exciting adventure for one of my fellow spys. 

Todd Kanzenbach, age 49

Mankato, MN

Poor iron ball striking. This is one of the few golf academies I would consider attending. I have tried to get into this academy for a long tome. Can't wait to describe this experience to the forum.

Erik, 57
Nevada

Just started practicing again after 30-year absence due to motorcycle injury. I have watched every Martin Chuck video on Youtube and Revolution Golf, and bought the Tour Striker DVD series. My slice is now a fade but I can't hit a draw to save my life. For my strength and fitness level, my distance is terrible. I'd love to go to the Raven and improve my game.

Heard Martin on the Rinker Golf Tips show on Sirius-XM several weeks back.  Am a user of the Tour Striker clubs but would like to go to the man to see if I can get better.

Age - 67

Index - 10.6

Iron proximity and putting biggest issues

Ogilvie, MN

RE: TOUR STRIKER GOLF ACADEMY

What a great prize, and great donation from Martin.

I am Brad (age 40) Squamish, BC Canada; and was a 6 handicap. Dislocated my thumb, after healing have crept back up to a 10. Irons are great, maybe even better than before, but my long game and driver are suffering. Have dropped to near 40% fairways for first time in years. Would love some help...and would love to preach about it afterwards.

Thanks in advance!

Robert

NY

...how to get everything working right on the same day; today I drove like a pro then went critter hunting with the second shot, critters steal golf balls.

I NEED this school. I am 68 and declining in skill, flexibility and talent. I don't want to give up a game I have played my entire life, but at the rate of my loss of golf ability, I will have to. HELP.

Fran B 58

Foxboro MA

I think reviewing a golf school should be easy! Applying the stroke saved methodology, did the "academy" help the golfer improve consistency and save strokes! I went to a golf school 15 years ago and dropped from a 36 handicap to an 18 where I have been stuck for 13 years. I track all my stats so I will know if it works. My biggest problem is consistent iron striking. If I am lucky enough to be picked I will provide an objective review with a basis for comparison.

John McNeil, Age 50

La Palma, CA

My biggest issue is consistency. I am a 10 HCP and have shot in the 70's one week and then turn around a week later and shoot in the 90's. I could use some good teaching from one of the worlds best. 

Thanks to Martin Chuck and MyGolfSpy for the opportunity.

Bob Eilers, 55

Vancouver, BC Canada

Driver & long irons

This is a great contest. Have followed Martin for several years thru Revolution Golf. Love his teaching style & his love for the sport! Last year I attended another local training facility & it would great to compare the two programs.

It's an added bonus that Martin is a fellow Canadian :-)

Andy Greenwald - 51

Chicago

Impact - hitting thin iron shots frequently and not taking good divots like I used to

Always wanted to do a serious clinic on my golf game. Would absolutely love this opportunity

• JJ - 28 years old
  • Phoenix, Arizona
  • Biggest golf bugaboo would either have to be errant tee shots or fat and thin wedges/irons from 100-200yds

Whitney from Maryland, 5, big miss and is left to left and it really hugs me because it often happens at the wrong time

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy