Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Joe Marler - 26

Knoxville, TN

My biggest bugaboo is chunked shots and inconsistent off of the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bryan - 32

Scottsdale

I have a outside-in swing path that I seem to be able to fix on the range after a few balls but as soon as I step on the course it comes right back throughout the round especially with long irons.  It causes everything to balloon out to the right and then every now and then I come through with the club face closed and pull it dead left.  I took a lesson at GolfTec a few months ago and it didn't really help fix my problem, it just showed me lots of videos of it.

I have been a 16 handicap for far too long even with playing 20+ times a year I still struggle to consistently score better

Michael Tiffin - 37

Madison, Mississippi

Where to start? Lately it is hitting the ball fat. Off the tee. Off the fairway and out of the rough. Skulling my chips off tight lies in the fairway or short 2nd cuts can be equally demoralizing to my game.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Tom

Going to be 60 in 2 weeks

Live in the western suburbs of Chicago

Short and somewhat crooked off the tee and I putt face on with only moderate success which is much better than my conventional putting.

Brian Dellacroce - 58

Colorado Springs,CO  & Anthem,Az (snowbird)

distance & consistancy with the long clubs

20 hrs of instruction with another outfit and I'm still 20 handicap (club avg is 13). Frustration level high, Help!

• Like 1

Jason Boyle- Age 31

Evansville, IN

When I'm hitting the driver well, my irons stuggle. When I'm hitting my irons well, my driver struggles. Also, I'm always tweaking things.

Phillip Castro - 29

Salinas, CA

My tee shots absolutely terrify me and legitimately prevent me from wanting to play a round of golf. The fear I have of not knowing what my tee shot is going to do is enough to keep me from teeing it up. On top of it all, I work in the golf industry...I NEED HELP!!!

Jeremy Pippin

Mobile, Alabama

With irons I fight a push, pull, and hooks. Not very consistent with the driver and putting could use some work also. In other words, I NEED HELP!

Scott Brown, 34

Mason, OH

My golf bugaboos are (1) consistent ball striking on full swing shots and (2) too much right to left curvature with my ball flight (as a right handed golfer), making it hard to control my ball off the tee and into greens.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Scott Wendell

Valrico FL

Late in the round I have a blow up hole that starts with a poor drive into trouble or out of bounds.

I'd move heaven and earth to be able to participate.  What a wonderful idea.  

- Martyn, 49 

- American, living in the Philippines, but would definitely come back for this. 

- Biggest golf bugaboo:   There's a cornucopia of issues, but in terms of sheer strokes I probably lose most because of errant drives that either result in penalty strokes or require punching out of the trees / brush.  

Trust me, the rest needs help too!  I'm a 2nd year player with a handicap of 24, fyi.