Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Who: Davide, 39

Where: Carlsbad, CA in process of relocating to Tampa, FL

Why: I can't consistently get off the tee box. I have Martin's Tour Striker 7 iron, and it's helped my iron and wedge play immensely, but the driver confounds me. Over the top, leading to a weak fade or slice, means giving up yardage and the pressure all falls on my short game. I've struggled to a 12hcp and have languished there for the last year and a half... help me Tony and Martin!

Karl Kurz, 56

Burnaby, BC Canada

My wedge play frequently gives me the heebie jeebies. Specifically, I struggle with consistent distance control, and frequently swing too fast, with too handsy a release.  This causes me to carve out the occasional ridiculously large divot, or to hit the ball right in the forehead, causing it to sail out of sight beyond the green.

I have always wanted to attend a golf school, and would love this to be the one!

Benji - 48

Memphis - The land of Elvis

Tee shots. I have lost a lot of distance(now in the 225-230 range) with my driver. I worked hard to learn a high draw to try & increase my distance AND accuracy. It has left the building.

Have enjoyed watching Chuck's online vids.  Very kewl opportunity here

• Jack 62
  • CA
  • Well according to Game Golf 101-150 yds 38% of my shots land short

Driver: Titleist TS2 11.5° set to 10.75°
Wood: Cobra F-Max Superlite 3W 16°
Hybrids:  Cobra F-Max Superlite 3 Hybrid 19° /
XXIO X 23° 26°
Irons: Callaway Rogue X 7-AW
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 52° Cleveland RTX-3 58°
Putter: EvnRoll ER2 33" 2° loft 385g Winn Pro X 1.18 grip
Ball: Titleist ProV1x 2019 - Yellow
GPS: Bushnell Tour V4 Slope
Stat Tracking Device: Game Golf Live

follow@golf93454

Brandon Giovanni 

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

My biggest issue on the golf course is losing shots around the green along with my putting. I average 2 putts per green or more along with the inability to chip it close to the hole and one putt when close to the green. 

Hi!

Fantastic to have this chance to attend to my favorite instructor at RevolutionGolf.

My problems with my golf are quite a few...but if I can get more safely off the tee and fix my putting I would be extremely happy.

And, as always, consistency is a major issue. One day I can produce great golf, the next is terrible...

Alan Taylor age 48

Farnham England

Recently turned from right handed to left handed golf due to knee issues.

Have had lessons but really struggling with consistancy in my swing and would love to see what a propper swing training session is like

John Richards 45

Jacksonville, FL

My biggest issue is my ball striking costing me strokes. I'm a 19.5 because of erratic ball striking. I shot my best score last week (84) with 4 doubles and a triple bogey. If I can minimize penalty strokes and miss hits I know my scores can improve dramatically.