Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Does it give me a better chance to be a "Golfer girl"?  I love the game and would love to participate at Martin's golf school  :lol:

:ping-small:

Driver:  Ping G LE
:callaway-small: Irons:  Callaway Big Bertha
Callaway X Hot
:ping-small: Putter:  Ping Crazee

:lol:

Golf shoe:  hundreds!

B)

Outfits:  Too many to count

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Chad Van Oss, 38

Fort Worth Texas

My biggest problem is early extension in the swing coupled with my hips coming towards the ball at impact. With those two issues I generally suffer from a start left, go left ball flight.

• Ian Opfer, age 25 
  • Lincoln, Nebraska 
  • My biggest golf bugaboo would have to be my driver. A lack of consistency and accuracy cost me anywhere from 4-6 strokes per round. My miss is usually a push fade but then a snap hook or 2 pop in every round. 

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Jason - 42

Green Bay, WI

My biggest golf bugaboo is my short game. My long game is not perfect and could benefit from some tuning up, but I lose the most scoring strokes in my short game. Short pitches from tight lies and hard pan could definitely benefit from Martin's wisdom.

A golf trip to Phoenix would definitely be a great break from the long Wisconsin winters!

Dave from Buffalo New York

57 years young

My biggest problem is confidence in my swing. In the middle, beginning or end of the round I can totally forget how to swing a club.I stand over the ball and overthink every thing. To many swing thoughts and not enough confidence.

Blake (30)

Greensburg KY

Long and mid irons are definitely what cost me the most strokes. But being consistent with my ball striking with all my clubs is a problem also

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

As a guy who's gotten down to as low as a 2 handicap without taking lessons I'm excited about getting into this. Have my tour striker pro in the bag (was one of my main learning tools). I learned a lot about how to play from the tour striker videos and I would love to just have a chance to be coached.

• Your Name & Age: Javier, 40

• Where You Live: Anchorage AK
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): Consistently swinging the golf club to get a predictable, or at least consistent shot.  Got down to a 9hncp last year and can't manage to shoot under 90 this year :( I am really good at scrambling but I land up relying on that to much.  Should be shooting in the low 80's to high 70's. This year my tee shots have been ok but inconsistent. That darn second shot into the green has not exactly been my friend.  Lot's of good elements but can't seem to put it all together, what do you guys think?  Am I a lost cause?  Anyway really like the way Martin Chuck teaches and I believe whoever wins this is going to get a lot out of it.