Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Jaime García

Puebla, Mexico

My pitch shots between 120 and 40 yards, Is my biggest bugaboo. I'm hitting 65% of my fairways and only 30% of my GIR. That issue cost me more than 6 or 7 strikes per round!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando MyGolfSpy

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Austin Young, 27

South Dakota

All my woods I either hook really bad or I push it. Its different every time a wood is pulled out of the bag causing me to miss my target either left or right. The hook usually only caries 50 yards and goes way left. While the push carries good distance it ends up right because I'll set up in a way that if I hook it, it won't be in too much trouble.

Thanks, for giving everyone a chance at this incredible experience.

Awesome opportunity!  I have been a fan of Martin Chuck's instruction of Revolution Golf for a few years now.

• Your Name & Age  - Jeff C.  52 yrs
  • Where You Live  -  Hollister, CA
  • Bugaboo  -  Approach shots with short and mid irons

Hope to see you in December!

Thanks for this opportunity.

Sherwin S. , 43

Detroit, MI

Proximity to the hole on approach shots, which leads to longer putts for birdies or par.

Impact (fat shots)

See you in December.

---
Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9*, Fujikura Speeder, Stiff with 10 gram weight
Fairway: Callaway Big Bertha Epic 3W (15*), 7W (20*), Fujikura, Stiff
Irons: Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead XR Pro 5I - AW, KBS Tour 120 Steel Stiff, 2* flat, 1/2" short
Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56/10, 60/8, KBS Hi-Rev Stiff
Putter: Scotty Cameron Bullseye Flange 33"
Bag: Callaway Stand Bag
Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Shoes: New Balance
Rangefinder: Nikon Cool Shot

Cody Waide 34

Amarillo TX

Worst part of my game is definitely chipping, I don't practice it as much as should because my full swing changes almost every time I set up to a ball so I spend most my time on the range trying to build a repeatable swing. Golf is so damn frustrating 😡

Jarkko, age 36

Finland; yes, winter is coming

Inconsistency with irons is killing my game even though I play with fairly good handicap (5). Too occasional shanks as well as too heavy left-to-right spin is giving me headaches during my rounds. I am fairly good with driver and 3wood, and those are my strenghts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Would be thrilled to go. I know I'm quite young but I have all the writing skills required, and I started playing serious golf this past summer. I go everyday to the course to work on my game and I'm committed to improving, and i have brought my handicap down to 13

Ryan Bullett

15 years old

Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Biggest golf Buggaboo: occasionally hitting the ball straight up with my driver