Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Chris - 62

Vermont/Florida (likely in  Vermont on  12/6)

Inconsistent ball-striking.  Two or three bad swings can ruin a round.  I could also improve my putting inside 6'.

Vern Haynes - 74

Austintown, OH

My biggest stroke loser is a tendency to top the ball by raising my body up and back sometimes when I coming through the ball.  Better putting would also help..

Chad - 42

Billings, MT

Inconsistent with the driver, tend to "flip" at impact

Eric

Knoxville TN

This is an easy one. The driver. I usually cost myself around 4-6 strokes per round with hazard and OB balls. Otherwise I'm a pretty good and consistent player and can still shoot in the 70s with these wasted shots. Otherwise it's my wedge game. Just don't hit enough close. Thanks for the opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Steve Casenza - 52

Chesapeake, VA

Long irons and fairway woods cause me most of my golf headaches.

Please help

Mike - 29

New Jersey

Ball striking inconsistencies - I usually take myself out of too many holes during a round by either not giving myself a shot off the tee box, or flubbing an approach shot. 75%/25% irons to driver with the erratic ball contact.

Tony (32)

Charlotte, North Carolina

The thing that causes me the most issues is club face control. I hit a lot of shots off toe and low on the club face. I don't consistently hit the sweet spot with any of my clubs. I don't consistently hit any of my clubs well so I don't have any confidence of where the ball is going.

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. Jon - 33

2. Trafalgar, IN

3. Biggest issues are inconsistency off the tee and leaving myself long putts because I am not getting it close enough with my wedges.

Brian - 40, Long Island

Biggest frustration is how long my swing is and not being able to stop at the top - so would love to tighten that up.  BUT, biggest stroke waster is definitely pitching and bunker play.

What a great contest!

Tim-62

Austin, TX

Inconsistent drives. The miss is either a pull hook or a block slice. This prevents me from taking one side of the course out of play.

Chad Wyman

Farmingdale, NY

I'm an 8 Handicap, but tend to go through a round making most swings like a 4, but a few like a 20.  Need to get rid of my handful of MAJOR mistakes.  Most of the time my bug miss os weak and right.  Trackman says it's a path + clubface issue.  Too much into out on both.  Would love the opportunity to spend some time fixing that.  Thanks! 

Drew G. 32

Grand Blanc, MI

Short game (getting up and down around the green/bunker)

Brin Paulson

Chicago, IL

My bugaboo has become either thinning or chunking my second shot which has lead to zero confidence in my long irons and fairway woods and caused me to go from a 10 to a 13 handicap this year.