Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Conspiracy Theory 2: It turns out, the winner acually can't travel during the days of the trip.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I think this is a good bet in that the person can make the dates, but has to clear it with work first. Just going to say that I have those dates off already... Just sayin'

• Like 1

Also, I will add that the chosen one is likely to be 50+ in age based on Tour Striker's comments in this thread

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21217-golf-school-vs-golf-lesson-packages/page-1

That's a solid observation and you're probably right........Unless he's looking to capture someone outside his normal market.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

That's a solid observation and you're probably right........Unless he's looking to capture someone outside his normal market.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I think the fact is that people who are 30-50 are generally consumed with kids and work and other things. Tough to get out to a golf school and clear the expense and time with your spouse! 

For that reason I wonder if Chuck even sees it as a viable market to expand in.

I'm an outlier in that my job gives me pretty universal freedom to take off - cough*

• Like 1

Hey guys - sorry for the delay. We have a winner, but we're withholding the announcement for... let's call them 'logistical reasons'.

With a little bit of luck we'll have an announcement along with an explanation for the delay by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sorry. I've been away from my phone all morning. You can call now

• Like 4

Also, I will add that the chosen one is likely to be 50+ in age based on Tour Striker's comments in this thread

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21217-golf-school-vs-golf-lesson-packages/page-1

That makes a lot of sense. Someone 50-60 years old still had a lot of good years ahead of them. Picking someone 25-35 that still has 20 years before they start going backwards doesn't make sense.

Blake

All that being said, there's still plenty of value for any golfer of any age of any skill level to attend one of these schools.

I'd be willing to bet the great age barrier is based more on the price than time. Young folks just don't have that much disposable income. If it fell more in line with the price point of a buddies trip, you'd see more of the young bucks attending the schools.

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!! Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things. I'm really excited for this opportunity! I am going to put everything I have into this to give the best review possible!

Congrats buddy. Score one for the young guys. Can't wait to watch the journey!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!! Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things. I'm really excited for this opportunity! I am going to put everything I have into this to give the best review possible!

Congrats and have fun

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats - can't wait to hear about it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Congratulations!! What an opportunity. Can't wait to follow along.

Congrats @goaliewales14! Can't wait to hear all about the experience. Have fun!

Congratulations hope you have fun.