Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Justin Woodhouse, 55

San Antonio, TX

Lack of consistent contact due to not squaring the face at impact is my greatest challenge, learning the "right feel" is what I have been looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Blake Williamson - 35

Athens, TX

Distance off the tee. I tend to hit a big cut/controlled slice but it costs me a lot of distance. When I connect square through impact and hit it 30 yards further it completely changes the way I can play a course. Would like to get more consistent strikes off the tee and fairway by having the opportunity to look at the data to better understand my swing (path/face to path/ AOA/etc).

Nicholas Henning - 30

Nashville, TN

Typically its accuracy/trying to do too much with my approach shots causing too much scrambling. When this isn't an issue it's my old baseball swing coming back to haunt me causing big ugly fades off the tee.

Paul Kielwasser, 48

Monroe, LA

Missed GIR!!!

Jonathan Ragan 31

Booneville, ms

Ball control consistency (fade/slice or draw/hook). Seems to be different every time I play.

Steve

Highland Beach FL

Inconsistency

Name: Brett

Bugaboo: Hard to pick just one, but it's a inconsistant face to path control, leading me to struggle keeping balls in play in general and close on long approach shots. 

Capture.JPG

Kevin age 62

Vienna VA

good Driver, poor short iron player.  Need to hit the greens to score. Have improved my putting and chipping and pitching but cannot stop hitting my short and mid irons left..

Revolution Golf member.  Martin is great.

Deon, 47

Houston, TX

My inconsistent swing. One week I swing like a pro, and the next week I feel like a 36 handicapper.

Chris 28

Utah

Short game or my decision making. I try to go for dumb shots. Some days I make good decisions and don't have a short game and vice versa.

1. Jon, 25

2. Austin, Texas 

3. Consistent striking across the board. Typically toe misses or low basically topped woods. Irons are pulled and typically fat. 

• Patrick Bifone
  • Santa Monica, CA
  • The dreaded slice / inability to hit a draw
  • FYI - I've been tracking my handicap for the past year and have gotten from 24+ to 18 without any lessons...would be interested to put this Academy to the test.

I would love the opportunity to improve my chipping around the green

Jerry  (67)

Flint-Michigan

Bugaboo:   inconsistent chipping and pitching  distances around the green  

-Juro, 48

-Los Osos, CA

-Approach shots (current GIR is 31%) & Swing plane is really bad (ugly finish)/wrist cocking... I really need help that I never had a lesson ever since I started play golf 27 years ago. Handicap index is always between 7 to 8. Not much movement. Thanks.

• Jim, 35
  • Willmar, MN
  • My biggest issue is the distance control with my irons.  Stock shots with my irons can vary by 10 to 15 yards it seems.
  •  
  •  

Jake dickerson age 36

Orem Utah

I lose most strokes off the tee. I have a hard time shaping shots correctly so I take lots of penalty strokes off the tee

Scott

Athens, Georgia

Putting, putting, GD putting. I think. Certainly hitting more greens in regulation and tighter when I am within 100-125.

I bought membership into revolution golf based on Martin Chuck. I do like and believe what we says. Good coach. I would like to find out in person.