Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Matt Faith - 46

Tallmadge, Ohio

Bugaboo - Consistency. I can hit a good shot followed by a poor shot, no matter the club.

What a great opportunity... thanks MGS and Martin...  :)

Brad - 61

Atlanta, GA

Inconsistent ball strikes

Handicap: 12

Nico, 40

NH

Swing plane consistency is my biggest issue. From the take away on the back swing to the proper wrist hinge at the top, and the transition on the down swing. The consistency of that entire motion is what is keeping me from scratch! Help me and I will sport your business on my apparel when I'm on the tour. :)

Mike-38

Pittsburgh, PA

Consistency hitting irons and compressing the ball are what I struggle with.

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better?

Here's your chance to find out.

Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has invited one of you to spend three days at his Tour Striker Golf Academy at the Raven Phoenix Golf Club.

He'll cover the cost of airfare, lodging, and the golf school. All he asks in return is you show up with a desire to improve your game and a commitment to provide a fair and honest assessment of your experience.

Here's what the winner can expect during the 3-Day Tour Striker Experience:

• World-class instruction from Golf Magazine Top 100 instructor, Martin Chuck, and his team of coaches
  • Data-driven evaluation and analysis using modern technology like Trackman, GEARS, and BodiTrak
  • An individual instruction plan designed to target and eliminate your bugaboos (those core issues that cost you strokes on the golf course)
  • Supervised on-course play to work on shot selection, technique and decision-making in real golf situations
  • Take-home materials and ongoing engagement to help you build on the fundamentals established during the golf school

Martin believes that, above all else, it's the continuing relationship with his students that truly separates the Tour Striker Golf Academy from the pack. Perhaps that's why he's received so many consistently positive reviews from his students.

"It's not pixie dust. It's knowledge and the right plan." – Martin Chuck

Contest Details (Please Read Carefully):

• A spot has been reserved in the golf school running from Thursday, December 7th through Saturday, December 9th  (You'll likely need to fly into Phoenix on the 6th and out late on the 9th or on the 10th). If you cannot attend on these dates, please don't apply.
  • Prize includes airfare, lodging, and golf school admission.
  • This contest is open to USA residents only, and as always, void where prohibited.

How To Enter:

As you know, MyGolfSpy takes its product testing very seriously and that's true of this Golf School review opportunity as well. All of our reader reviews are published in our Community Forum (click here to check them out). We expect a lot from our reviewers – writing a thorough, detailed and honest review is a commitment, as well as participation in the Forum itself to answer questions and discuss your experience at the Tour Striker Academy with other golfers.

To apply to attend a 3-day golf school at the Tour Striker Academy, here's what we need to know about you:

• Your Name & Age
  • Where You Live
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course)

attachicon.gifTSGA_Raven_02.jpg

We'll be announcing our golf school reviewer in the MyGolfSpy Forum in two weeks.

Good Luck.

Leon Bartholomew, age 75,  Santa Barbara, CA, Inconsistency.

• Your Name & Age:  David Silkroski  68
  •  
  • Where You Live:  N. Las Vegas Nevada

• Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): 

Topping the ball, unable to get shots high and unable to hit my metal woods otherwise not a problem :-)

• Chad Greenfield, 33

• Houston, TX (Haven't played much lately, it has been a bit wet down here due to Harvey)
  • Consistency off the tee.  The days that I hit it well off the tee (in the fairway or first cut), I shoot dramatically better scores

This is an amazing opportunity and I absolutely couldn't be more excited for the possibility of attending!  

Great opportunity, someone is going to get very lucky!

1. Joshua Kirts, 30

2. Arkansas

3. Diver. I can shoot under 90 if I play 3-5 Iron off the Tee Box. If I have to play driver off more than 2 or 3 Par 4s, I'm over 90 with a few lost balls and penalties. I'm long with driver, just too long into the woods and rough! I think I could learn how to shape some iron shots and clean up some pitching and putting techniques as well. I have had a few lessons in my life. All recent lessons have been aimed at accuracy with Driver. 3 Lessons in and I still have zero confidence on the Tee Box. My friends tell me if I go 260 with a 3 iron I don't need to mess with driver. It makes Par 5s a little too long though. I can't even imagine how I would feel with some confidence in where my Tee ball was going. Cheers and good luck to all! Happy Pin Seeking!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

John Vu, 38 yo

Irvine, CA

My biggest issues are in this order: two-way miss with driver, consistent ball striking/ball compression, lag putting

Bill Heffern (59)

Noblesville, Indiana

Biggest issue: swing consistency.  path, speed and swing plane feel to change day-to-day, week-to-week.

Jeff Eilers, 39

Ft Mitchell, KY

I need more consistency with my mid/ long irons and off the tee.

This is one incredible opportunity

James McShea

Port Hueneme, CA

second shots on par 4's and 5's and it is not always a consistent distance or club. I can chip on very close from 35 or less and have many short putts for 1-2 putts per hole but never seem to make A GIR for that par, birdie or elusive eagle, but when I do hit that great second shot and have that GIR, then the pars add up.

Josh S. 42

Ft Wayne, IN

Struggle with driver all around

Would like to add distance and confidence

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy