Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Chris Rhodes - 43

Pennsylvania

Long irons and the dreaded doublecross. Everyone says my swing is too long will never be consistent.

I respect Martin for wanting to put his money where his mouth is. Many golf instructors out there are trying to claim some sort of distinctiveness. It can get pretty maddening. But I would venture to say that many are better at branding themselves than most of golf's OEMs. I've watched many of Martin's videos. Very skeptical of all the promises made by so many instructors trying to sell themselves with often contradictory methods and tips. Very curious in Martin's ability to deliver.

Given the opportunity, I would be more than happy to write and share my experience. I love to write about things I am passionate about. Here are some samples... Not only am I starting a golf community/forum (www.thegolfobsessed.com) - note the 3 blog posts that I have ghost-written for our golf pro..., I also have started a food blog (www.deal-with-this.com).  

About me:

Rob Camper - 49 y.o.

Houston, TX

For 25+ years, I have been on again off again with my game and have never gotten below a 20 hcp. That was then... This is now... Only in the last 4 years do I feel I am really taking this seriously (like, more than seriously). I'm on a mission to see just how far someone with over 2 decades of bad habits can re-invent himself. I'm trying to prove that getting at least to a low single-digit handicap is possible. I've told my 2 friends who are coaches, "salvage nothing less than optimal -- sacrifice anything necessary". My biggest bugaboo is fighting old over-the-top tendencies caused by decades of compensating for a lack of any true bio-mechanic sequencing. 

Hugh Gwaltney

Johnson City, TN

I hit the ball straight but struggle with distance.  I find it harder to hit the green from further out, so my score suffers. 

1) Dan, 31

2) Peoria, IL

3) My biggest issue is my slice off the tee and hitting greens in regulation. I don't have an opportunity for a good second shot when I am always off the fairway.

Tom Schaefer - 46

NY

Iron consistency - not hitting the ball before turf

Thank you for your consideration.

Darin, 48

Cypress, TX

Inconsistency.   Hit a 6 iron 175 on one shot, 155 on the next, without hitting it thin or fat.  

Have always wanted to attend a golf school just never had the means to do so.  Thanks for the giveaway

My name is John Bordages, I am 45 years young and I live in Binghamton, NY.  My biggest issue is my transition as I have been known to remain on my back foot.

• Ken Goldman 50
  • Chicagoland area
  • Primary bugaboo is concentration/consistency and putting. Well-played rounds ruined by a couple of snowmen or 3-putts.

Appreciate the opportunity! I can make it too!

This is going to be an amazing experience for the winner!

Major props to Martin Chuck for putting himself out there. It is a move that takes guts. 

Marshall - 38
Ogden, Utah
Biggest bugaboo - wild drives. I can be long off the tee, but my poor accuracy gets me in trouble and is keeping me from reaching a single digit handicap. I used to have a reliable slice that was a power fade when it was good, but this year it has turned into a two-way miss and is really ruining golf for me. I played this morning as part of my weekly men's league (was at the course before the sun was up) and I couldn't hit my driver to save my life. I need help!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Entering the contest! Would love to improve my game through a thorough analysis of my good and bad habits. 

Great opportunity, thank you, love Martin Chuck's work.

Mike McCabe, 68

From lovely New Jersey

Simple problem, my swing needs help. I hit too short with poor accuracy.

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sean Frazier - soon to be 30 years old(tomorrow :-))

Columbus OH

Inconsistency all around. 2nd man syndrome I guess is what I like to call it