Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

1. Jack Weber, 58

2. Calabash, NC

3. My biggest miss is fat iron shots due to swaying (and missing short putts due to alignment)

Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity Tour Striker!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Martin,

I would love to have this opportunity.

I just got back from 10 days in Scotland, 9 rounds of golf over 8 days.

I started planning the trip over 2 years ago and booked it a year in advance.

It was a 60th birthday present from my wife, I went with my 20 year old son and 14 other friends. The moment with my son on the Swilcan Bridge, was priceless and will never be forgotten.

My last round of golf before I left was an 85 at my local course.

I then proceeded to shank the ball all over Scotland. I literally forgot how to hit a golf ball.

Caddies, the pro at 2 different course, all tried to help. Some tips worked a little, but then back to shanking. It was just my iron play, not the drives.

I have played about 12 rounds since returning, a few shanks, but the fear of shanking is there for every single shot.

My best round ever was a 76, twice in 2005.

Thanks for your consideration,

Best Regards,

Bob Pfeifer

60 years old

Olney MD

Been a huge Martin Chuck fan for over 10 years. Never had the shekels to attend his school but it would be the first on my list. I have a lifelong one to two groove to low iron shot and still don't take much (or any) of a divot. Would rather catch it higher up on the face and produce more spin on my approaches.

15 hcp.

Zach Newell / 23

Twin Cities, MN

All around inconsistencies in my game cause me to gain unwanted strokes. Not playing my smartest, ie going for the green when I should lay it up, etc. Not very patient when putting. I have never taken lessons before and would love to see how to improve my game.

Thanks,
Zach

Thanks for the great opportunity.

Mike (46)

Huntersville, NC

Wedges - 90 yards and in - I need consistency - with this consistency I will shave the remaining strokes from my handicap that I am after

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Your Name & Age: Nate, 33

• Where You Live: North Carolina
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): short game -- any shots where I'm not taking a full swing, including chipping, pitching, and putting.

I live in Baltimore, Maryland. My biggest problem this year has been driving the ball, blocks right and then pulls left. I need to also be a better putter

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Ping G20

5 wood: Titleist 917f

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM5 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback