Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

Welcome to the Oz family!
Thanks Mate

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Last day of both kids' bowling league today! They did what is called a "no-tap, best-ball" tourney today which means (for my girls team specifically) that if on their first shot of each frame they make 8 or better pins down, it counts as a strike. That's what "no-tap" means. Then for a single frame, each team (2-players on each) only counts the best frame from one player toward the final score. My girl and her teammate scored a perfect 300 on their final game and beat a pair of boys who had 9 strikes in a row themselves before missing one in the tenth...!!!🤩 Proud Papa here!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

33 minutes ago, PMookie said:

My girl DID IT!!!!! She’s headed to TENNESSEE to compete in the gymnastics regionals!!!! We are SO proud of her!!! Thanks to all those who said a little prayer for her!!
Wooooooo HOOOOOO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's huge PM!!!! Big congrats to her big time and also to you and the wife! I'm sure you guys have all worked very hard to help her get to this point. Here's to continued success and good luck at the Regionals!!!!🏆

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Last day of both kids' bowling league today! They did what is called a "no-tap, best-ball" tourney today which means (for my girls team specifically) that if on their first shot of each frame they make 8 or better pins down, it counts as a strike. That's what "no-tap" means. Then for a single frame, each team (2-players on each) only counts the best frame from one player toward the final score. My girl and her teammate scored a perfect 300 on their final game and beat a pair of boys who had 9 strikes in a row themselves before missing one in the tenth...!!! Proud Papa here!

That’s awesome! Congrats!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My girl DID IT!!!!! She’s headed to TENNESSEE to compete in the gymnastics regionals!!!! We are SO proud of her!!! Thanks to all those who said a little prayer for her!!
Wooooooo HOOOOOO!!!!

That is awesome, congratulations to her

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

I think that's how I will score from now on when I bowl

Last day of both kids' bowling league today! They did what is called a "no-tap, best-ball" tourney today which means (for my girls team specifically) that if on their first shot of each frame they make 8 or better pins down, it counts as a strike. That's what "no-tap" means. Then for a single frame, each team (2-players on each) only counts the best frame from one player toward the final score. My girl and her teammate scored a perfect 300 on their final game and beat a pair of boys who had 9 strikes in a row themselves before missing one in the tenth...!!! Proud Papa here!

Wooooooo HOOOOOO!!!!

Congrats to her and her parents. Looks like you were a pretty good influencer with her - goes to the old saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Last day of both kids' bowling league today! They did what is called a "no-tap, best-ball" tourney today which means (for my girls team specifically) that if on their first shot of each frame they make 8 or better pins down, it counts as a strike. That's what "no-tap" means. Then for a single frame, each team (2-players on each) only counts the best frame from one player toward the final score. My girl and her teammate scored a perfect 300 on their final game and beat a pair of boys who had 9 strikes in a row themselves before missing one in the tenth...!!!🤩 Proud Papa here!

Congrats! This must be the day for celebrating successful young ladies and their parents! You must be so proud.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

5 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats! This must be the day for celebrating successful young ladies and their parents! You must be so proud.

We are indeed! Thanks Bud!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Congratulations !

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Incredibly proud of my oldest daughter, who just got notified of her acceptance to William and Mary!  She may still break my heart and not go, but the Tribe wants her. 

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

2 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Incredibly proud of my oldest daughter, who just got notified of her acceptance to William and Mary!  She may still break my heart and not go, but the Tribe wants her. 

That's awesome man! I hope she goes too! What a great thing to have in your hip pocket. She must be exceptionally smart and talented and I'm sure you are very proud of her-Kuddos!!!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Congratulations

Rick

Left Hand, 

And no $500 million donation needed. Congratulations proud Dad

12 hours ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

That's awesome man! I hope she goes too! What a great thing to have in your hip pocket. She must be exceptionally smart and talented and I'm sure you are very proud of her-Kuddos!!!

6 hours ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations emoji106.pngemoji322.pngemoji324.png

6 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

And no $500 million donation neededemoji4.png. Congratulations proud Dad

Thanks fellas!  Had to share with my MGS family. 

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Congrats and a great university. My oldest wants to break my heart and go to Duke. Hope he changes his mind over the next few years. Not sure I could ever wear anything that has the Duke logo in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I had a melanoma removed from my back, very happy to say it was fully contained in the dermal layer with no spread. It hasn't even cost me any golf time as I was already sidelined by my frozen shoulder.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I had a melanoma removed from my back, very happy to say it was fully contained in the dermal layer with no spread. It hasn't even cost me any golf time as I was already sidelined by my frozen shoulder.

Congratulations
What are you doing for the frozen shoulder?

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations emoji106.png
What are you doing for the frozen shoulder?

Tried straight cortisone, tiny improvement only. Next was Hydrodilatation, a bit more range but pain the same. Seeing my surgeon next week, my current thought (depending on surgeon's opinion) is a new technique, which involves embolising "neo-vessels" that feed the inflammation. Initial trials look very promising, and I work with a very capable Interventional Radiologist who has been getting great results  using the same technique for Knee pain and Plantar Fasciiitis. 

Stretching hasn't had any impact on my range of movement, apart from increasing my pain level.

MLA Tour Mallet 33"

Great news on the melanoma Peaksy. I've had a couple of issues so I can relate. I think golfers are a great revenue source for dermatologists - I'm surprised that more golfers don't use some form of lotion or protection.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Tried straight cortisone, tiny improvement only. Next was Hydrodilatation, a bit more range but pain the same. Seeing my surgeon next week, my current thought (depending on surgeon's opinion) is a new technique, which involves embolising "neo-vessels" that feed the inflammation. Initial trials look very promising, and I work with a very capable Interventional Radiologist who has been getting great results  using the same technique for Knee pain and Plantar Fasciiitis. 
Stretching hasn't had any impact on my range of movement, apart from increasing my pain level.

Wow, you’ve been through a tough time with
that shoulder.
The “neo-vessels” technique sounds “different”. I need to look that up for my knees.
Keep us informed and sorry you have to go through this.

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Wow, you’ve been through a tough time with
that shoulder.
The “neo-vessels” technique sounds “different”. I need to look that up for my knees.
Keep us informed and sorry you have to go through this.

Here's a link to the clinical trial we are doing for knees.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5729990/

MLA Tour Mallet 33"

Here's a link to the clinical trial we are doing for knees.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5729990/

Read the Clinical Trial....
I understood a portion (small). What I did understand was interesting.
Hope you can get back to good health soon.

Rick

Left Hand, 

We are doing our official ribbon cutting for our indoor Top Golf suites on Friday and apparently there is a contest for longest drive and closest to the pin that I will have a part in for the company.  According to marketing I need to spend Friday afternoon hitting golf balls against our guests for prizes. Hard work but somebody has to do it.  There was also promises of tacos and beer for me.

WITB 2024

4 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

We are doing our official ribbon cutting for our indoor Top Golf suites on Friday and apparently there is a contest for longest drive and closest to the pin that I will have a part in for the company.  According to marketing I need to spend Friday afternoon hitting golf balls against our guests for prizes. Hard work but somebody has to do it.  There was also promises of tacos and beer for me.

Remember to remove your glove before eating tacos

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

53 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Remember to remove your glove before eating tacos

I have it in my rider that they must be fed to me.  My skills come at a cost.

WITB 2024

After a year and a few months of recovery and PT for my shoulder. Today was my last visit. Long and challenging road it was. Quite a few ups and Downs. Learning new ways to do things to prevent further injuries... new swing.

My advice to anyone that is working through something whether physical, mental, or whatever it may be. Listen to yourself, know your limits. Follow the plan. And most importantly believe in yourself... self belief will go a long way. Positive thinking is a healer.

Love it, @GolfSpy MPR

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug