EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good news!!  Good luck on the therapy.  Yes it will hurt!  Are you using the machine at night that slowly bends your knee up and down?  I hated that thing!!!

No, don't have that

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Well, I'm up and walking about on a limited basis using a walker, of course.  Still very painful, obviously and my leg is very weak.  PT starts tomorrow.  Been using the phone app to read MSG, but not really replying. First day sitting at the computer, paying bills, etc.
Getting a chuckle out of some of the expectations some people seem to have by changing their golf ball to magically fix all their woes.  Okay, that's exaggerated.  
Hold the fort down, fellas ... I'll be back and playing soon (I hope!) 

Yea, great start!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

My son has been doing PGA Jr league for the last five years and now I am happy that my two girls have decided to play this year as well. My middle child and older daughter is the best athlete of the three but painfully shy. Our Asst. Pro talked me into getting her to play and he is determined to get her out of her shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

10 hours ago, ole gray said:

My wife got a kick out of me telling the Physical Therapist I was going whup his arse if he tried to put that machine on my me.   I was serious  as a heart attack too. 

I think it does it's job getting knee movement, but I can't sleep on my back and there's no other way to use it.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I think it does it's job getting knee movement, but I can't sleep on my back and there's no other way to use it.  

I'm a side sleeper too and my surgery was beyond the regular TKR as they had to remove a prior partial knee replacement part (bi-lateral) that was hard to remove according to my doc.   I was in excruciating pain and morphine did very little if anything to remove it. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

This time has gone better than the other knee.  4 years later and they've done big improvements.  Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time 🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time

As mentioned before, had my knee replacement back in November. What you’re saying here fits exactly with my experience .

Hang in there Carl! Impress them PT guys

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

7 hours ago, CarlH said:

This time has gone better than the other knee.  4 years later and they've done big improvements.  Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time 🙂

I have my TKR in Nov. 2014 and I only spent one night in the hospital. The doc came in the next morning and said it was a tough one.  If I had waited another year before I had it replaced, he said he would have had to do a bone graft. Went home the next day when I passed the up/down stairs test.  I only lived a few blocks from the Ortho PT office so visits were short trips 3 times a week for 6 weeks.  My wife had hers done the next Nov.  She only did PT 3 times a week for 3 weeks.  I don't learn very fast, I guess.  

Happy therapy!!!!!!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 hours ago, CarlH said:

My father had his second TKR 3 years ago, his first replacement failed after 22 years. He was walking with no cane within 2 weeks of the operation, and 4 months later was golfing on par 3 courses with my son & I. I hope your recovery goes quickly and easily! 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

My father had his second TKR 3 years ago, his first replacement failed after 22 years. He was walking with no cane within 2 weeks of the operation, and 4 months later was golfing on par 3 courses with my son & I. I hope your recovery goes quickly and easily! 

I was golfing after 6 weeks after knee replacement 4 years ago.  I suspect the same will be true of this rehab. Thanks for your words!

I think us guys take longer, Kenny...LOL

My wife has been in the photographic business for over 40 years.  While she is an excellent photographer, she doesn't like photographing anything that talks back at her.  She actually prefers being a "lab rat" and has owned her own photo lab for 22 years.  Today she told me that she is selling the business.
Ten years ago she got a call from a local school district that they wanted her to take over for a H.S. photography teacher that quit 2 weeks before school started.  It was at an alternative H.S.  She taught in the mornings and ran her business in the afternoons.  After the first two weeks of teaching, she decided to run her classroom as a business where the students were her employees and their grade was their paycheck.  She got them to dress better, learn how to interact with others professionally, and encouraged them to strive to be better.  The kids loved it.
Based on what she did in the classroom, she started a non-profit foundation to teach kids employability skills because when she took over that classroom, they all needed it.  Doing all three things were too much, so she gave up the teaching after 5 years.  Now that she is selling the photo lab, she can focus on the non-profit.  Much of what she does is speak to local charitable organizations about grants, as well as to local businesses to support her program through job-shadowing opportunities while kids complete her program.

Kenny

Thanks for sharing her great story about teaching practical skills. Care to share a link to her non profit.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart

16 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Kenny

Thanks for sharing her great story about teaching practical skills. Care to share a link to her non profit.

We haven't updated the webpage in quite awhile, but...

http://perfectimageleadership.org

Near the bottom is a link to an article in our local newspaper; just in case you ask... no, nothing from Bill Gates!!

Martha is working on getting a Facebook page up soon.

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

We haven't updated the webpage in quite awhile, but...

http://perfectimageleadership.org

Near the bottom is a link to an article in our local newspaper; just in case you ask... no, nothing from Bill Gates!!

Martha is working on getting a Facebook page up soon.

Nice work on her part! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My urologist was FINALLY able to get my kidney stone out! Woo-HOO! Never felt pain that bad! Good gracious. Ouch! Two trips to the ER, and two tries to grab it and it finally is out. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats!!! Those things are the WORST. I churn them out every 2-3 years. It’s terrible.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

16 hours ago, PMookie said:

My urologist was FINALLY able to get my kidney stone out! Woo-HOO! Never felt pain that bad! Good gracious. Ouch! Two trips to the ER, and two tries to grab it and it finally is out. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone....

14 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Congrats!!! Those things are the WORST. I churn them out every 2-3 years. It’s terrible.

I could tell you a story that would make a kidney stone pale in comparison...but, there's women and children around and breakfasts to keep down.

It involves another area of the anatomy, surgery and more painful than child birth.

Anyway, congrats on being pain free!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yep, definitely no fun at all. Had a few myself over the years. Glad you're feeling better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

3 hours ago, MattF said:

I could tell you a story that would make a kidney stone pale in comparison...but, there's women and children around and breakfasts to keep down.

It involves another area of the anatomy, surgery and more painful than child birth.

Anyway, congrats on being pain free!

I remember you mentioning that... too much Thunder Down Under, I'm thinking!

20 hours ago, PMookie said:

I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy.  Enjoy your freedom 🙂

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/