TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

Well now that my company has been sold and delisted from the Nasdaq I can let the cat out of the bag. I have decided to not stay on as the CFO with the new owners and have elected to move onto a new venture. As I have gone through the sale process I met a lot of people along the way that have told me there is a market for me as a consultant that could be quite lucrative and allow me some more family time as well as not having to do a traditional office job. I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot and see if over the next year or two I can build this into something that I can work on full time. With that being said I will be done in my current role within the next 30 days and then will be taking on a consulting role at for the company for the next six months along with working on some other consulting roles outside of the gaming industry. Never thought this would be the path that I would choose but having a few years of guaranteed income from my current contract will at least allow me time to see if this is for me or if I want to go back to the traditional work force. Excited to give something new a try and see what fruit it may bear and worse case I make a few extra bucks outside of my normal salary as well
as get some family and time at home. I have been away or traveling way too much over the last 10 years so now I get to enjoy some of the perks that the last decade away has afforded me.

On a related note I will mostly be home during the summer so that means golf just about every day that it doesn’t rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! It sounds like a win-win for you and the family.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

21 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well now that my company has been sold and delisted from the Nasdaq I can let the cat out of the bag. I have decided to not stay on as the CFO with the new owners and have elected to move onto a new venture. As I have gone through the sale process I met a lot of people along the way that have told me there is a market for me as a consultant that could be quite lucrative and allow me some more family time as well as not having to do a traditional office job. I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot and see if over the next year or two I can build this into something that I can work on full time. With that being said I will be done in my current role within the next 30 days and then will be taking on a consulting role at for the company for the next six months along with working on some other consulting roles outside of the gaming industry. Never thought this would be the path that I would choose but having a few years of guaranteed income from my current contract will at least allow me time to see if this is for me or if I want to go back to the traditional work force. Excited to give something new a try and see what fruit it may bear and worse case I make a few extra bucks outside of my normal salary as well
as get some family and time at home. I have been away or traveling way too much over the last 10 years so now I get to enjoy some of the perks that the last decade away has afforded me.

On a related note I will mostly be home during the summer so that means golf just about every day that it doesn’t rain.

Congratulations mate and I wish you all the best on your new venture!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jmikecpa said:

Congrats - new ventures are always fun! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I have to give recognition to Amazon for some solid customer service today. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a new tablet. There was a deal on the tablet that included a $50 Amazon gift card. What I overlooked, however, was that in order to receive the gift card, I was supposed to click an extra button to add that to my cart as well.

When it dawned on me what I'd done, I figured I was just out $50. But then the same deal came up again today. So I contacted Amazon through their online chat and asked if I could get the gift card now. I did have a tiny bit a leverage; if they refused, I could initiate a return on the tablet and order a new one with the gift card, and that would cost them money (though it would also be a hassle for me.)

The customer service agent on the chat quickly offered to just refund my purchase of the tablet $50! It's always a good feeling to contact customer support and get a good and quick resolution.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Golf bags are packed and this time next week I will be in sunny Florida with the family. Think I have three rounds booked with my son while we are down there.

WITB 2024

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* SHAFT TBD...

:taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

:callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

:callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

:callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

On 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jmikecpa said:

Welcome to the wild world of consulting.  And congratulations!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Down in beautiful (albeit rainy) Williamsburg, VA with my family to see my oldest at college.  Playing Golden Horseshoe Gold tomorrow with my dad and my youngest tomorrow.  

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Golf bags are packed and this time next week I will be in sunny Florida with the family. Think I have three rounds booked with my son while we are down there.

Weather is supposed to be great next week. Have fun

Rick

Left Hand, 

10 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Down in beautiful (albeit rainy) Williamsburg, VA with my family to see my oldest at college.  Playing Golden Horseshoe Gold tomorrow with my dad and my youngest tomorrow.  

Supposed to clear up.   I am counting on it;  I will be at Kiskiak tomorrow. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 11/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, HardcoreLooper said:

Have fun on the gold course?   Did you hit the island green?

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Have fun on the gold course?   Did you hit the island green?

It was windy and wet.  Probalby much like Kiskiack.  Cart path only, so it was slooooooow going.  Course was covered with leaves, so we were losing balls in the fairway and it was really tough to make a putt as the balls were bouncing off leaves and stuff.  And I yanked it into the bunker long left on 16 and had to fight to make a bogey. 

Tough day, but we had a great time; it's really beautiful there.  I'd love to get back out there when it's less windy and drier.

How was Kiskiack?

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

14 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

It was windy and wet.  Probalby much like Kiskiack.  Cart path only, so it was slooooooow going.  Course was covered with leaves, so we were losing balls in the fairway and it was really tough to make a putt as the balls were bouncing off leaves and stuff.  And I yanked it into the bunker long left on 16 and had to fight to make a bogey. 

Tough day, but we had a great time; it's really beautiful there.  I'd love to get back out there when it's less windy and drier.

How was Kiskiack?

Wet, windy, and cart path only.  Only real problem with leaves was if you missed the fairway.  Course was very playable and we made it around in good time.   Was nice to play there again it has been a while.  

Watching basketball on ESPN+; not for the basketball, but to see if I can see my daughter in the stands 🙂

My dad's 84 Birthday was  last Monday.   When I called to wish him a Happy Birthday, he answered and remembered who I was.   Had a great 2 min. conversation. 

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

This is my happy face!

IMG_0270.jpg

WITB 2024

This is my happy face!

IMG_0270.thumb.jpg.88c673fdb3a417827da878107e521154.jpg

Can’t tell you guys apart

Rick

Left Hand, 

Can’t tell you guys apart

It the white beard isn’t it?

WITB 2024

It the white beard isn’t it?

Yes, and the smile, identical

Rick

Left Hand, 

Man, when was the last time the New England Patriots and Alabama Crimson Tide both lost on the same weekend?

This is like the best weekend ever for me!

And the bonus was the Miami Dolphins beating the Philadelphia Eagles on the same day.

It must be a full moon or something.  😁

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

57 minutes ago, GSwag said:

Man, when was the last time the New England Patriots and Alabama Crimson Tide both lost on the same weekend?

This is like the best weekend ever for me!

And the bonus was the Miami Dolphins beating the Philadelphia Eagles on the same day.

It must be a full moon or something.  😁

It staggers my mind to think that anybody could be happy that the Patriots lost.  I'm on suicide watch after last night's game, and I don't even like football that much.  The Patriots are a local symbol of excellence...but that's obviously an era about to end. 

Brady should have retired after the last Super Bowl. I don't know whether it was hubris or greed or what, but when you win a Super Bowl in your forties, that a big clue to retire.

Another of New England's truly great athletes, Rocky Marciano, retired undefeated in his early thirties.  OK, Brady wasn't being punched in the face, but he was being flung to the ground.  He should have called it a career last February rather than go through this ignominy.

Gronk did it right.  I'm afraid Brady didn't.

6 hours ago, NiftyNiblick said:

It staggers my mind to think that anybody could be happy that the Patriots lost.  I'm on suicide watch after last night's game, and I don't even like football that much.  The Patriots are a local symbol of excellence...but that's obviously an era about to end. 

Brady should have retired after the last Super Bowl. I don't know whether it was hubris or greed or what, but when you win a Super Bowl in your forties, that a big clue to retire.

Another of New England's truly great athletes, Rocky Marciano, retired undefeated in his early thirties.  OK, Brady wasn't being punched in the face, but he was being flung to the ground.  He should have called it a career last February rather than go through this ignominy.

Gronk did it right.  I'm afraid Brady didn't.

There are a lot of teams that think a 10-2 record at this stage of the season is pretty good.  I'm not crying for them.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 weeks later...
My son learned today that he made Junior Districts in percussion. Not only did he make it, he's 2nd chair as an 8th grader. That's a huge accomplishment for him! I'm very proud  

Great job!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:36 AM, MattF said:

So, I have a happy. My twin brother is "marrying" his partner next May and I was asked if I'd be going. The answer was no as we are hopefully going back to visit February 2021 for our 50th and I can't really afford it.

However, my mother said she will pay for my airfare to attend, so I'll be flying home to Sydney for about 6 days in May. This will be 11 years since I've been on my home soil and I hope to spend some time with my daughters while I'm there.

There's two of you???   

😱

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

19 hours ago, Kenny B said:

There's two of you???   

😱

I wonder if they wear identical hats 😊

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

We are having our annual Italian Christmas fish feast (dinner) this weekend.  It's a celebration that started over a century ago when my mom's side of the family were back in Italy.  The feast has grown and the date has changed from Christmas, to Christmas Eve-eve, to now a week and a half before Christmas but the joy and the celebration remain the same. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO