TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

Went out to look lunch today which should make me happy enough after 4 months indoors. My son that is going to into high school next year told us his goal is to go to West Point and then the the American War College and make his career serving our country. I have had a lot of proud Dad moments with my children but this one made me a little misty. At 14 I wanted to play football and drink some beers and date cheerleaders. This kid wants to plan a path and career to serve our country, so yeah proud Dad moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Well I just finished my final presentation for my final class in my final semester of my degree....lots of finals in there.
The past 2 semesters were....odd.....not what I was expecting and I was not walking for graduation anyway but felt a little off not going in and presenting for my final class.
It is over finally just need to submit the rest of my project on Friday and I am done!

Nice!! I can’t wait for that day... although I’ve considered changing my major which would add a little time. Might go get an AS in IT before I begin my Masters...

Man, never thought I’d be saying I’m almost done with any sort of degree, now here I am talking about getting a graduate degree. What was I thinking?

Congrats on completing your degree! It’s a heck of a milestone!

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Nice!! I can’t wait for that day... although I’ve considered changing my major which would add a little time. Might go get an AS in IT before I begin my Masters...

Man, never thought I’d be saying I’m almost done with any sort of degree, now here I am talking about getting a graduate degree. What was I thinking?

Congrats on completing your degree! It’s a heck of a milestone!

I never EVER intended to go to college. Can’t turn down VA benefits though. Funny thing is I a already in the position I’m going to school for 😂

and thank you. Was a hell of a 4 1/2 years

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Well I just finished my final presentation for my final class in my final semester of my degree....lots of finals in there.
The past 2 semesters were....odd.....not what I was expecting and I was not walking for graduation anyway but felt a little off not going in and presenting for my final class.
It is over finally just need to submit the rest of my project on Friday and I am done!

Woo! Congrats man! I didn’t realize this was the final final final!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

44 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

I never EVER intended to go to college. Can’t turn down VA benefits though. Funny thing is I a already in the position I’m going to school for 😂

and thank you. Was a hell of a 4 1/2 years

Congratulations!!  Way to stick with it.  

I was ready to leave college  when I graduated in 1969.  Then there was the moon landing.  I had to stay in... who can pass up a chance to analyze moon rocks.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

So this is more of a good news  - oh sh*t news.  We listed our house 18 months ago and had very few people going through it. Listing expired on June 1st and I was fed up with the lack of responsiveness so we didn't renew with the agent. On Monday a car drives by our house slowly (twice) while I'm working in the front yard and I always get a bit concerned when that happens. Turns out the driver is a real estate agent with a local office we're familiar with and says he has a client who is very interested in our house. Since the agent hadn't seen the house I gave him a quick tour (yes I did checked his credentials before hand). He said it looked even better than the pics . His client flies out late Monday afternoon on his private plane from Chicago and we're under contract - an hour later  - cash deal/no contingencies. 

The Oh sh*t? We have to be out in 30 days and the market where we're looking is really hot with very little inventory. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

So this is more of a good news  - oh sh*t news.  We listed our house 18 months ago and had very few people going through it. Listing expired on June 1st and I was fed up with the lack of responsiveness so we didn't renew with the agent. On Monday a car drives by our house slowly (twice) while I'm working in the front yard and I always get a bit concerned when that happens. Turns out the driver is a real estate agent with a local office we're familiar with and says he has a client who is very interested in our house. Since the agent hadn't seen the house I gave him a quick tour (yes I did checked his credentials before hand). He said it looked even better than the pics . His client flies out late Monday afternoon on his private plane from Chicago and we're under contract - an hour later  - cash deal/no contingencies. 

The Oh sh*t? We have to be out in 30 days and the market where we're looking is really hot with very little inventory. 

GOOD LUCK SEARCHING! Hot market is a good market will be plenty out there!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Congratulations!!  We had s similar situation when we sold our house last December.  Houses were going on the market and being sold within days.  We were very fortunate to find this house, but had to pay a little more than I wanted but it has been worth it.  Good luck!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Congratulations!!
Funny how things work out.
We had a similar situation 8.5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

23 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Congratulations and good luck on your search for the next place! Hopefully you find the perfect home quickly.

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Happy I've still got a job...

Our department's revenue is down quite a bit because bar, restaurants etc aren't/weren't open so we have now been seconded to the county's covid task force. I'll be in the office 2 weeks a month, the other 2 weeks I'll be working at the Akron Zoo. No idea what I'll be doing, but it'll be outdoors and I can wear shorts.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

Happy I've still got a job...

Our department's revenue is down quite a bit because bar, restaurants etc aren't/weren't open so we have now been seconded to the county's covid task force. I'll be in the office 2 weeks a month, the other 2 weeks I'll be working at the Akron Zoo. No idea what I'll be doing, but it'll be outdoors and I can wear shorts.

2 weeks a month in a zoo actually sounds like fun - except if you have to feed the lions 😁

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Just now, tony@CIC said:

2 weeks a month in a zoo actually sounds like fun - except if you have to feed the lions 😁

I'm actually looking forward to it, alas, they have no lions.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My oldest son has been called back to work - at least on a part-time basis. He's been laid-off since April 1st, applied for unemployment but still hasn't seen an unemployment check. So this is a pretty big deal for him. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My oldest son has been called back to work - at least on a part-time basis. He's been laid-off since April 1st, applied for unemployment but still hasn't seen an unemployment check. So this is a pretty big deal for him. 

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 6/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, tony@CIC said:

When I was furloughed for 3 weeks, I finally got my payment after I had been back to work a week and a half. Glad he's back to work!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Duplicate post

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

52 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Some friends came over to grill. Finally have a full meal on it this year!

image-2020-06-20-16:43:58-007.jpg

Asparagus was 💰

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

4 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

One of our local courses was on the verge of being shut down again and I found out today it's getting another lease on life. It's owned by the city and was reopened a few years ago by a holding company out of Chattanooga and they were getting out of the lease at the end of this month. The guys that ran the day to day operations were wonderful people, but the guy who own the holding company just didn't take care of it the way it deserved. The new guy running it has local ties and actually opened our only other public course back in the early 90's. He's planning on replacing the greens and making other improvements and you can bet this guy will be supporting him.

It broke my heart every time I drove by and saw it when it was closed down and weeds were running rampant on the fairways. I have a lot of good memories there, it's where I was introduced to the game and played rounds with people that I'll never get to play with again, my brother and best friend. I lost both a few years ago and at least when playing there it brings back good memories. 

They're hoping to have it ready to go either at the end of this year or early next year. I'm excited about the prospect of getting out there and teeing it up again. 

Hopefully the new owner can get it turned around and thriving. Sounds like the owner of the holding company did not have the foresight of how much work it takes make it successful and thought that he could just sit back and watch the money roll in.

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

5 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Hopefully the new owner can get it turned around and thriving. Sounds like the owner of the holding company did not have the foresight of how much work it takes make it successful and thought that he could just sit back and watch the money roll in.

I think you're right, he originally had seven courses he ran. One was bought out by the community around the course, one shut down, and the other is ours and now he has four. I think he has the ones that he takes care of and the others were not as important. I hate to speculate, but just my opinion. 

happy.gif.bf77f2463d0821499f363cd5cdef3f3b.gif
Well here's some great news: We just signed docs for purchase of a condo adjacent to #1 green at our club. We're doing the happy dance after 4 very stressful days wondering where we were going to live. 
IMG_6949.JPG.43be4d3b2be3dd888fa32dccc8876134.JPG

Congratulations

Rick

Left Hand, 

13 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

happy.gif.bf77f2463d0821499f363cd5cdef3f3b.gif

Well here's some great news: We just signed docs for purchase of a condo adjacent to #1 green at our club. We're doing the happy dance after 4 very stressful days wondering where we were going to live. 

IMG_6949.JPG.43be4d3b2be3dd888fa32dccc8876134.JPG

Congratulations! That happened quick. Need help with the mortgage? I am a good roomie and better golf partner!

Check out my reviews:

WITB: