TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

42 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Ok so I went to the range tonight, took my Cobra F9 wedge and a Cobra Forged Tec cavity back wedge to swing. I hit 50 balls and had 1 shank. The rest were great.

The Forged Tec felt so nice and wasn't any shorter than the f9 from what I could see.

The main thing is I can make a full swing with no issues, I am walking pretty well so it looks like at least nine holes of golf could be played in the next couple of weeks!!

Awesome to hear! Glad to new sticks are working out so far too!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Taught my son how to shoot skeet while we were away, he is now hooked and we are fun shopping today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_1242.thumb.jpg.8f534c16cab46e0f2dede37ff67bd823.jpg

Here are some to shop for.
https://www.krieghoff.com/competition-shotguns/krieghoff-k80/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yeah, we are looking entry level 20 gauge until he gets a little better. These are fantastic comp guns and something he can get for himself when he is off of the parental scholarship.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

17 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Yeah, we are looking entry level 20 gauge until he gets a little better. These are fantastic comp guns and something he can get for himself when he is off of the parental scholarship.

I really love my CZ bobwhite, it is a side by side but I love the way it shoots I have 3 of them.

I really love my CZ bobwhite, it is a side by side but I love the way it shoots I have 3 of them.

Will take a look. I am partial to Mossberg since these where what I had growing up and what I used for duck and pheasant as well at trap shooting.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

Taught my son how to shoot skeet while we were away, he is now hooked and we are fun shopping today.

IMG_1242.thumb.jpg.8f534c16cab46e0f2dede37ff67bd823.jpg

That’s great
20 gauge way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Will take a look. I am partial to Mossberg since these where what I had growing up and what I used for duck and pheasant as well at trap shooting.

I haven’t heard Mossberg mentioned in a long time.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

If we could find a place half way between us that has trap I'd let him and you try it out.

I haven’t heard Mossberg mentioned in a long time.

I still have two 12 gauge pump Mossbergs from my youth. We sold all our skeet shooting guns when I stopped shooting and my Grandpop got to old to hit the range.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

If we could find a place half way between us that has trap I'd let him and you try it out.

I just came through your area on Saturday on my way back from West Virginia.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

I still have two 12 gauge pump Mossbergs from my youth. We sold all our skeet shooting guns when I stopped shooting and my Grandpop got to old to hit the range.

Our company made parts for the Mossberg pump shotguns in the 80’s.
Toured the plant No Haven CT back then also.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

IMG_1242.jpg

Never been skeet shooting but glad he enjoyed! My son is 7 and we just went the BB gun route for training purposes and loves cans in the backyard. Good past time you can both enjoy together!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Course opens on July 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonus points for anyone that can chose the song I was tapping those exclamation points out to in my head.

Bruce Springsteen-long time coming 😂

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Bruce Springsteen-long time coming

Makes sense.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Never been skeet shooting but glad he enjoyed! My son is 7 and we just went the BB gun route for training purposes and loves cans in the backyard. Good past time you can both enjoy together!

My wife has been anti gun since we met so I have not been to the range all that much in the last 20 years. Now she has applied for a carry permit, picked out a nice Glock and likes to hit the range. Glad I can get back to it as I love to target shoot whether it be trap, skeet or pistol range time. Still don’t miss hunting all that much though.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

1 minute ago, Jmikecpa said:

My wife has been anti gun since we met so I have not been to the range all that much in the last 20 years. Now she has applied for a carry permit, picked out a nice Glock and likes to hit the range. Glad I can get back to it as I love to target shoot whether it be trap, skeet or pistol range time. Still don’t miss hunting all that much though.

I was lucky my wife enjoys shooting but doesn’t care to carry. That’s ok I do that for the both of us lol.

shes very against the hunting aspect and I have never been and could care less to. Maybe with my dad if he wanted to go I would but no major interest.

my son was getting very curious about my safe so we nipped that in the butt and went BB gun. 

glad she got on board and you can get back to something you enjoy what glock did she go with? I’m partial to my XDS 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I was lucky my wife enjoys shooting but doesn’t care to carry. That’s ok I do that for the both of us lol.
shes very against the hunting aspect and I have never been and could care less to. Maybe with my dad if he wanted to go I would but no major interest.
my son was getting very curious about my safe so we nipped that in the butt and went BB gun. 

glad she got on board and you can get back to something you enjoy what glock did she go with? I’m partial to my XDS 

She picked out a G44 which is a nice gun to learn on and she will move into a G19 when she is a bit more comfortable.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

3 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

She picked out a G44 which is a nice gun to learn on and she will move into a G19 when she is a bit more comfortable.

.22 always fun. I have found using mid size round like 9 can be better to start with and then move down. Moving up to larger rounds especially from .22 can be a surprise. Had my wife shoot .45 first time (G36)

if you’re in a state that allows suppressors grab one for the .22 so much fun lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Never been a big fan of the semi’s being left handed so have stayed w revolvers. Carried a 1911 45 in army gated the ejection in my face.
Prefer 38 special only because I’m used to it. Going to get a FL carry permit once the COVID is over. SWMBO will shoot occasionally.

Rick

Left Hand, 

My clubs invitational tournament was this past weekend, we give out “gift bags” on the first tee. In those bags are, tees, ball mark tool, ball marker, koozie, and a sleeve of ProVs. We order so many boxes that the price went down to $35 a box. One of the perks of being on the board is you get to buy leftovers at cost. So looks like I’m getting a few boxes of brand new ProVs, cheaper than used.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Close but no cigar...

[/url]

I thought that the @Lone Ranger” wrote that

Rick

Left Hand,