TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

5 hours ago, Shankster said:

Took 7 years of on and off running, but I finally hit the 1,000 mile mark.  Pretty excited for the next few thousand.

671B3259-2011-4584-857B-9B52BF9223CB.png

Running is my other passion along with golf. I still run 5 to 6 days a week, it's my therapy and time to think. Congrats and yes here is to the next 1000 and my they be easier than the first 1000.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Running is my other passion along with golf. I still run 5 to 6 days a week, it's my therapy and time to think. Congrats and yes here is to the next 1000 and my they be easier than the first 1000.

I was on a roll back in Michigan averaging 70-100 miles a month...  I’d probably have eclipsed the 2k mark by now, yet maybe not I did hVe a knee issue they sideline me for 2 months... I would be close. Not sure what I am going to do in the summer here.  It’s just too dang hot.

Nice! Can’t beat the smell of a fresh tree!
love the lights. Turn the lights off and turn those bad boys on, I pass out in 10 tops

My wife and I have had real Christmas trees for decades and I agree - nothing better than the smell and the ambiance of a tree in the living room.

This will be a weird Christmas for us this year. We're heading back to Ohio next week so we can quarantine for 2 weeks before we can see our new grandson for Christmas. We're heading back to Florida the following morning. So no Christmas tree here this year.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

My wife and I have had real Christmas trees for decades and I agree - nothing better than the smell and the ambiance of a tree in the living room.

This will be a weird Christmas for us this year. We're heading back to Ohio next week so we can quarantine for 2 weeks before we can see our new grandson for Christmas. We're heading back to Florida the following morning. So no Christmas tree here this year.

Well glad you get to travel and get a visit! Worth not having a tree for that.

we swapped to fake last year, our space is just not conducive to what I like to get in a tree. Little tighter in our living room and my allergies would just flare up, also pellet stove cranks the tree just drys up to fast. Well go back eventually in the next house. 

For now it’s fake and scented candles 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I was on a roll back in Michigan averaging 70-100 miles a month...  I’d probably have eclipsed the 2k mark by now, yet maybe not I did hVe a knee issue they sideline me for 2 months... I would be close. Not sure what I am going to do in the summer here.  It’s just too dang hot.

I hear to running in the heat is the worst. I can stand quite a cold run but to hot just does me in.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

12 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Hello friends, welcome to the happy thread. I

'm here today to tell you a story and ask you for a big favor. 

As many of you know, I was born and raised in Brazil.

What you might not know is that we lost our dad at a very young age, he passed away when I was 4 and my younger brother was 3.

Our mom was left as a 22 year old single mother who had barely completed the 4th grade.

Back home in Brazil on the mid 80s poverty was really high, and to someone like my mom, multiple jobs was the only way to not let your family starve.

Our extended family always try to help, but they were on the same situation.

My mom worked 3 jobs as long as I can remember.

She used to work on the fields picking up vegetables from several hours before the sun was up, then from late morning to the afternoon she would clean a tire shop, and finally during the evenings, she would clean houses.

As children, we really only saw mom on her only day offs on Sunday.

As a result of this situation, birthday parties and Christmas celebrations as well as gifts were a luxury we could not afford.

For many years, I did not understand the meaning of Christmas, as to us, it was a normal day, with the bare necessities being all we could afford.

Luckily for us, our school started doing a giving tree on the early 90s, where people would "adopt" kids for the holidays. I finally started to understand that Christmas was a time to be thankful and enjoy your loved ones.

Now I have no regrets about my life and childhood, that is what shaped me to be who I am and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.

However those memories make me want to help others however we can. Being donating food for the school is food drives, clothes and uniforms for the kids in need, and every year our son's school put out their own version of a giving tree.

Some years we have sponsored 1 kid, some other years we had as many as 5, but even with covid we still try to help, this year we picked up a a couple of kindergarten, 5 year Olds little girls, for a few weeks our home was a barbie wonderland, as the little girls had on their wishlists, Barbies, frozen dolls, dollies in general and clothes.

We bought a lot dolls for them, my wife is very savvy and buys a lot clearance out of season clothes from Carters, be ause we never know when someone will need something.

We had winter coats, gloves, hats fluffy sleepers as well as cute dresses and wanm pajamas.

After this long story, I would like to ask all of you to think about the kids who might be facing poverty and difficulties during this unprecedented times.

If you can, please reach out to schools and shelters around you and see if there is anything you can do to help and brighten a child's Christmas.

Thank you all in advance and God bless fellow spies.

20201205_191212.jpg

Thank you for your story.  Your mom is a tremendous person, and should be proud of you now.  Your life could have gone many different ways, and you chose the correct path. 

My wife and I have sponsored a single mom with children in need every year.  This year is particularly difficult as so many businesses that offer work have been closed most of the year.  I hope more people step up in the days ahead of Christmas.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

What you might not know is that we lost our dad at a very young age, he passed away when I was 4 and my younger brother was 3.

Our mom was left as a 22 year old single mother who had barely completed the 4th grade.

Back home in Brazil on the mid 80s poverty was really high, and to someone like my mom, multiple jobs was the only way to not let your family starve.

She used to work on the fields picking up vegetables from several hours before the sun was up, then from late morning to the afternoon she would clean a tire shop, and finally during the evenings, she would clean houses.

As a result of this situation, birthday parties and Christmas celebrations as well as gifts were a luxury we could not afford.

For many years, I did not understand the meaning of Christmas, as to us, it was a normal day, with the bare necessities being all we could afford.

Luckily for us, our school started doing a giving tree on the early 90s, where people would "adopt" kids for the holidays. I finally started to understand that Christmas was a time to be thankful and enjoy your loved ones.

Now I have no regrets about my life and childhood, that is what shaped me to be who I am and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.

However those memories make me want to help others however we can. Being donating food for the school is food drives, clothes and uniforms for the kids in need, and every year our son's school put out their own version of a giving tree.

Some years we have sponsored 1 kid, some other years we had as many as 5, but even with covid we still try to help, this year we picked up a a couple of kindergarten, 5 year Olds little girls, for a few weeks our home was a barbie wonderland, as the little girls had on their wishlists, Barbies, frozen dolls, dollies in general and clothes.

We bought a lot dolls for them, my wife is very savvy and buys a lot clearance out of season clothes from Carters, be ause we never know when someone will need something.

We had winter coats, gloves, hats fluffy sleepers as well as cute dresses and wanm pajamas.

After this long story, I would like to ask all of you to think about the kids who might be facing poverty and difficulties during this unprecedented times.

If you can, please reach out to schools and shelters around you and see if there is anything you can do to help and brighten a child's Christmas.

20201205_191212.jpg

Great Story E, and thanks for sharing it with us.  Your mother is an incredible woman, you are blessed.

This is the time of year I think we all try to think what we can do to help those that need it.  So it's a great reminder to all of us to do what we can.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Thank you for your story.  Your mom is a tremendous person, and should be proud of you now.  Your life could have gone many different ways, and you chose the correct path. 

My wife and I have sponsored a single mom with children in need every year.  This year is particularly difficult as so many businesses that offer work have been closed most of the year.  I hope more people step up in the days ahead of Christmas.

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Great Story E, and thanks for sharing it with us.  Your mother is an incredible woman, you are blessed.

This is the time of year I think we all try to think what we can do to help those that need it.  So it's a great reminder to all of us to do what we can.  

My Mom is a great woman, I honestly did not see all of the sacrifices she made as we were being raised, not until an adult my self that I was able to understand all that it took to raise us.

We are super proud of her.

As a family history, we are decedents of slaves take from Africa to Brazil by the Portuguese and our last name was in fact given to our accosters by the land owners.

Our Great granddad was the first one to be born out of slavery, Brazil did not abolish slavery until 1888, and even with that him and my great great grandparents, still worked as sharecroppers, which in its own merit, in Brazil was slavery without daily beatings.

After the next couple of generations without much education, most of my elders had gone without school.

My brother and I although not the oldest of the cousin tree of our generation graduate high school and college, which led me to come to the US for further education and to actually end up moving here for good.

My bother is a police sergeant back home, out sister is a lawyer, all due to the sacrifices our mom made when we were kids.

My niece is a very bright kid and working hard to become the first MD of our family, she is 14 and adores her grandma.

Not to dismiss the rest of the family we have a cousin who is also a lawyer and her sisters are teachers.
All and all my uncles and aunts were as dedicated to a better future of our family as our mom was.

As  a child I never used to think about all of those facts of our family history, but as an adult I am proud that in roughly 120 years our family went from slaves and field laborers to educators, protectors of the peace and representatives to those who might not have a voice.
I know it is a long ways to go, but I cannot wait to see what our children, my nephews and nieces as well as the ones of my cousins will become and see what difference they can make to the future.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

14 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

After a lot of work around the house today my family drug me to trivia night at a local restaurant. We did well for four rounds and the deciding question came down to country trivia. Not only did I know the answer I had to line dance to Billy Ray Cyrus for the win. As the only dude in snakeskin boots that knew the answer I was proud to do it for the kids...and well as a plus embarrass them to no end.

I am proud that I still know the Achy Braky line dance 20+ years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had me at snakeskin boots.  Your entry to the Carolinas is approved.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

29 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

My Mom is a great woman, I honestly did not see all of the sacrifices she made as we were being raised, not until an adult my self that I was able to understand all that it took to raise us.

We are super proud of her.

As a family history, we are decedents of slaves take from Africa to Brazil by the Portuguese and our last name was in fact given to our accosters by the land owners.

Our Great granddad was the first one to be born out of slavery, Brazil did not abolish slavery until 1888, and even with that him and my great great grandparents, still worked as sharecroppers, which in its own merit, in Brazil was slavery without daily beatings.

After the next couple of generations without much education, most of my elders had gone without school.

My brother and I although not the oldest of the cousin tree of our generation graduate high school and college, which led me to come to the US for further education and to actually end up moving here for good.

My bother is a police sergeant back home, out sister is a lawyer, all due to the sacrifices our mom made when we were kids.

My niece is a very bright kid and working hard to become the first MD of our family, she is 14 and adores her grandma.

Not to dismiss the rest of the family we have a cousin who is also a lawyer and her sisters are teachers.
All and all my uncles and aunts were as dedicated to a better future of our family as our mom was.

As  a child I never used to think about all of those facts of our family history, but as an adult I am proud that in roughly 120 years our family went from slaves and field laborers to educators, protectors of the peace and representatives to those who might not have a voice.
I know it is a long ways to go, but I cannot wait to see what our children, my nephews and nieces as well as the ones of my cousins will become and see what difference they can make to the future.

Thanks for sharing your incredible history.  It goes to show how much love, sacrifice, and hard work can mean to a family.  And from earlier; how much a little effort and caring for others can truly benefit those in our communities. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

20201205_191212.jpg.f6e55d63210145840cae1ea9310311a9.jpg

We live in The Villages which is enormously generous to the area. Most of the clubs have special areas or schools to donate to.
Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just saw that the indoor sim about 20 mins away will be open this winter with limited bookings to help maintain spacing. My son's already asking if we can book a time 😄 I'll get him out there a few times over the coming months so we can laugh at how rusty we've gotten. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

20201205_191212.jpg.f6e55d63210145840cae1ea9310311a9.jpg

What a story and nice to know you're paying it forward. Every year for the past 12-15 years our employees as a group would adopt kids for Christmas. Most times they had single parents - mostly working mothers which we would include in the gift giving. We knew ahead of time who the families were and their needs. What a heart warming thing to do.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

17 minutes ago, silver & black said:

As some of you know, I had to put my buddy of 12 years down a few weeks ago.

The evening that I put him down, my vet asked if I knew anyone that could handle a large dog and give him a good home. I thought he was being kind of insensitive, being as I was in tears. Turns out he knew exactly what he was doing.

He had one of the girls bring the dog in for me to see. He was/is a beautiful American Bulldog... 18 months old. We took to each other immediately. I asked what his name was... Moose...lol.

Well, 3 days later I picked Moose up from the vet. We've been best buds since that day. He's a handful at 110 lbs... and growing. I'm looking forward to giving him a good home and a happy life. 

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

Now that’s a dog! Awsome man glad the vet could read you and obviously get a good pairing. He’s a moose that’s no doubt!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

The evening that I put him down, my vet asked if I knew anyone that could handle a large dog and give him a good home. I thought he was being kind of insensitive, being as I was in tears. Turns out he knew exactly what he was doing.
He had one of the girls bring the dog in for me to see. He was/is a beautiful American Bulldog... 18 months old. We took to each other immediately. I asked what his name was... Moose...lol.
Well, 3 days later I picked Moose up from the vet. We've been best buds since that day. He's a handful at 110 lbs... and growing. I'm looking forward to giving him a good home and a happy life. 

2135516518_thumbnail(1).jpg.c459191abbd1956e05fffd19a74986a4.jpg
56325255_thumbnail(2).jpg.7bbb90b3ea4e7a6d564ecb5776409ad9.jpg
1767575034_thumbnail(3).jpg.6ac8a6de070c35e1187a87b3f9b64d0d.jpg

Moose! What a handsome pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

22 minutes ago, silver & black said:

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

I'm glad that you jumped on it and that you two have bonded he is a handsome boy

1 hour ago, silver & black said:

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

He's beautiful and the American Bulldog is a wonderful breed. My cousin had one for a long time until he lost him a couple of years ago after a companionship of 12+ years. Muggsy was a gentle soul and I always enjoyed being around him. 

I'm happy your vet knew what he was doing in pairing the two of you up. 

2135516518_thumbnail(1).jpg.c459191abbd1956e05fffd19a74986a4.jpg
56325255_thumbnail(2).jpg.7bbb90b3ea4e7a6d564ecb5776409ad9.jpg
1767575034_thumbnail(3).jpg.6ac8a6de070c35e1187a87b3f9b64d0d.jpg

Beautiful pup!! Looks like the Vet knew a great match when he saw you 2!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, silver & black said:

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

He's perfect.  It's been a difficult year for you so I am glad to see a good outcome here.  BTW, Love the name Moose.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Great looking pup, and the perfect Christmas gift for both him and you!

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Fantastic!  So happy for you @silver & black.

P.S. just showed my wife (who I also shared your loss with) she said he's cool looking and that she's happy for you too 🙂.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

He's beautiful and the American Bulldog is a wonderful breed. My cousin had one for a long time until he lost him a couple of years ago after a companionship of 12+ years. Muggsy was a gentle soul and I always enjoyed being around him. 

I'm happy your vet knew what he was doing in pairing the two of you up. 

Wow! When I was a very small child, we had an English Bulldog. His name was Muggsy!

23 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

You had me at snakeskin boots.  Your entry to the Carolinas is approved.

I need me some size 13 wide snakeskin boots myself 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg