TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

7 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Happy to have my COVID shots done 

Glad to hear you got them.  Friendly reminder to not post your card on socials...:)

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Happy to have my COVID shots done 

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I am about 20 minutes south of Williamsburg as is MGS headquarters.  
There are some good courses in the area:  Golden Horseshoe, Viniterra, Royal New Kent, Fords Colony, Colonial Heritage).  Kiln Creek isn't bad.
If you want a private club you could look at Williamsburg Club, Kingsmill, or Two Rivers. 
There are a few Richmond members on the forum [mention=54754]HardcoreLooper[/mention] that can give some suggestions to the North.  
Let's see if we can get a game setup sometime.  

Royal New Kent and Brickshire are two minutes from my office and planning to play them end of the month when I get settled in my place down here. I opted to not bring my sticks with me this trip due to staying in a hotel and well, it has snowed just about everyday I have been here. Would love to get a game once the weather improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Royal New Kent and Brickshire are two minutes from my office and planning to play them end of the month when I get settled in my place down here. I opted to not bring my sticks with me this trip due to staying in a hotel and well, it has snowed just about everyday I have been here. Would love to get a game once the weather improves.

So you are to blame for those flurries!!!  😠   

Haven't played Brickshire in a while.   Viniterra is one more exit down the road (toward Richmond).  Overall this area is decent for golf;  not Myrtle Beach level,  but there are a variety of courses.     Royal New Kent is a Mike Stranz designs so there are several blind tee shots and you just need to know where to hit the ball.  In the summer when the grass has filled in Royal New Kent is a beast;  miss the fairway and you may as well consider it lost.    

Keep me up to date on your plans and I'll see if I can join you.   

Is your office at the Race Track or one of their off site offices?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So you are to blame for those flurries!!!     
Haven't played Brickshire in a while.   Viniterra is one more exit down the road (toward Richmond).  Overall this area is decent for golf;  not Myrtle Beach level,  but there are a variety of courses.     Royal New Kent is a Mike Stranz designs so there are several blind tee shots and you just need to know where to hit the ball.  In the summer when the grass has filled in Royal New Kent is a beast;  miss the fairway and you may as well consider it lost.    
Keep me up to date on your plans and I'll see if I can join you.   
Is your office at the Race Track or one of their off site offices?

I will let you know once I get out to play or at least plan to. I won’t have my sticks until the end of the month at the earliest. No, I am not to blame for the snow since we got close to 18 inches at my house in Long Island after I came south. I have offices at all the properties in VA including downtown Richmond. Right now most of my team is in New Kent so I have been spending most of my time there for now.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

On 2/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Jmikecpa said:

I will let you know once I get out to play or at least plan to. I won’t have my sticks until the end of the month at the earliest. No, I am not to blame for the snow since we got close to 18 inches at my house in Long Island after I came south. I have offices at all the properties in VA including downtown Richmond. Right now most of my team is in New Kent so I have been spending most of my time there for now.

Welcome to the neighborhood.  Let's grab @GolfSpy_THV as a fourth.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

9 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Welcome to the neighborhood.  Let's grab @GolfSpy_THV as a fourth.

I'm down!

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Got notification last night that my TSi2 is being shipped...but, it's coming via USPS. I think that means I'll either get it in 3 pieces or it'll get to me by May.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 2/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, tommc23 said:

No social media so no factor here

Same here. The closest I get to social media is MGS. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Got notification last night that my TSi2 is being shipped...but, it's coming via USPS. I think that means I'll either get it in 3 pieces or it'll get to me by May.

When I was working the joke was UPS was the only shipping company that could make a square box round”
I’m sure USPS will deliver it promptly and safely. Christmas & Election are over and mail seems to be OK here.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

When I was working the joke was UPS was the only shipping company that could make a square box round”emoji33.png
I’m sure USPS will deliver it promptly and safely. Christmas & Election are over and mail seems to be OK here.

I'm not going to hold my breath...

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 2/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, MattF said:

Good luck! If it helps, we had a package come from California in a few days, while a card from Missouri took 3 weeks.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

8 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Good luck! If it helps, we had a package come from California in a few days, while a card from Missouri took 3 weeks.

Thanks. I looked this morning and it left Ft Lauderdale at 7.46pm on the 11th and got to Opa Locka (23 miles south) at 7.17pm the 12th. So, I'm not hopeful about Tuesday.

In the bag:

Bag: 

We received our 2nd dose of Maderna this morning setup on a grass field. Typical Fl Lightning/Thunderstorm came thru and turned it into muddy mess.
Workers were real Troopers and worked right thru it with no interruption!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

We received our 2nd dose of Maderna this morning setup on a grass field. Typical Fl Lightning/Thunderstorm came thru and turned it into muddy mess.

Mother in law gets her first shot next week.  Virginia has been a mess with distribution and the state department of health has taken control back from the localities and gotten the pharmacies involved.   Some areas have done well,  but my area the vaccine was sent to the hospitals and they only took appointments from people that had primary care doctors that were part of the hospital.   The phase system is confusing as well;  On the department of health site I am in one group, but if I try to register with the pharmacy it tells me I am in another group.   At least I am computer literate and can maneuver through the nightmare of setting up an online appointment. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Welcome to the neighborhood.  Let's grab [mention=87663]GolfSpy_THV[/mention] as a fourth.

Done. I am finally back north and my sticks are heading south. Not sure what set is coming south but I will at least have clubs to use.

WITB 2024

Z Star Diamond

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

26 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Good post thanks for sharing. I always think about my grandfather when I see this. He had to stop years ago, well before I really started playing, was able to play 1 round with him. Hopefully all of us can decide like this to give it up.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

At least as impressive as this guy golfing at 95 is him riding his bike to and from the course!!!  

Reminds me of my Dad who is now 95.  Last he played was with me in the summer of '19.  He had some medical issues last March that took away his balance and ability to swing a club without falling down.  We still putt on the backyard green and I hope to take him with me golfing this summer so he can at least chip & putt on the course.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

A while back the company I work for merged with another company.  We're both top companies to work for prior to the merger and the new company has been really working to keep that going.  They worked to take the best of both companies benefits and comp plans and really gave us a great package of stuff, especially considering COVID  (I have no more medical premiums taken out of my check, they cover 100%!!! -and the plan was basically the same as we had, no change in doctors either.)

The only downside for me personally has been the 90 mile round trip commute before everyone began working from home.  We're still not going back anytime soon, but its looking like I'm going to be able to be a 100% remote employee going forward.  I just took an internal transfer to fill in a spot from the other company which is based in Florida.  So now that my boss, and the rest of the team sits there it makes sense that I would be able to be fully remote, or not go in to the office nearly as much.  Who knows... maybe I'll get to travel to Florida a few times each year! That's never a bad thing for a golf fan.

At any rate, it was an awesome opportunity for me to take and a chance to really propel myself forward with my experience as our two company's continue to transition our systems and reporting. 🍻

Congrats - it's rare that when mergers happen they take the best programs from each and implement. If they do send you down to Florida, hope it's in January and not August 😅 (yes that's an August sweating emoji)

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 2/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, Rickp said:

Just had my second dose on Monday morning. The last 12 hours my body has felt like a bag of bones with a 100-102 fever. Hope your feeling better than me!

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

6 hours ago, B.Boston said:

A while back the company I work for merged with another company.  We're both top companies to work for prior to the merger and the new company has been really working to keep that going.  They worked to take the best of both companies benefits and comp plans and really gave us a great package of stuff, especially considering COVID  (I have no more medical premiums taken out of my check, they cover 100%!!! -and the plan was basically the same as we had, no change in doctors either.)

The only downside for me personally has been the 90 mile round trip commute before everyone began working from home.  We're still not going back anytime soon, but its looking like I'm going to be able to be a 100% remote employee going forward.  I just took an internal transfer to fill in a spot from the other company which is based in Florida.  So now that my boss, and the rest of the team sits there it makes sense that I would be able to be fully remote, or not go in to the office nearly as much.  Who knows... maybe I'll get to travel to Florida a few times each year! That's never a bad thing for a golf fan.

At any rate, it was an awesome opportunity for me to take and a chance to really propel myself forward with my experience as our two company's continue to transition our systems and reporting. 🍻

That's great news as someone who committed one hour each way before Covid I feel very lucky to have been remote and to keep it going as I work in data analytics so it really can be done remotely quite easily.

PS those benefits do sound sweet

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

That's great news as someone who committed one hour each way before Covid I feel very lucky to have been remote and to keep it going as I work in data analytics so it really can be done remotely quite easily.

PS those benefits do sound sweet

Yeah it was anywhere from a 50 minute to hour and 20 minute “usual” commute. There were worse days with accidents and such. I’m really looking forward to remote even after COVID. It will also help me keep those early morning tee times. But I will miss out on the free simulator use at the gym! Lol

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

5 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Yeah it was anywhere from a 50 minute to hour and 20 minute “usual” commute. There were worse days with accidents and such. I’m really looking forward to remote even after COVID. It will also help me keep those early morning tee times. But I will miss out on the free simulator use at the gym! Lol

Morning tee times 🙌

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

10 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Well can't have it all right, that just wouldn't be fair. Though I see the solution, time to save that gas money for a home sim setup!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3