TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

4 hours ago, cciciora13 said:

Picked up this guy a little over a month ago. Boy does he wake you early but he’s been an amazing addition to my fiancée and My life. Everybody meet Henry!! #hankthetank

7FB7A967-F41D-47B6-9A61-86368BB32849.jpeg

F2939275-3426-4817-BE20-26A25233A896.jpeg

SO Henry likes watching golf with you? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

We’re looking for something just like that on a lake for a week this summer. Been tough to find “Down South”... We have to go North enough to get away from gators!

It’s tough to find anywhere. The market up here is bonkers…nobody could travel so everyone hunkered down in their cottages. There’s nothing for rent during peak season and zero for sale. Strange times. 

Hope you have some luck!

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 5/29/2021 at 11:33 AM, tony@CIC said:

SO Henry likes watching golf with you? 

Big Golf Pup. Loves it! haha

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Nice @Lacassem! Congrats. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

49 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I had a very cryptic email and meeting invite from my Regional director on Wednesday that included my Senior facilities manager and said "Need to discuss a sensitive subject, please allocate some time to discuss". The director is new and I have not had my 1 on 1 meeting with him yet so I was a little concerned on what this sensitive subject was.

Little background I took a position with my current company on a leap of faith, my previous job was great and had a fantastic retirement as it was a state job. But I was in school at the time which I graduated last year and I knew I was not going to get any management position within the next 10 years where I was so I jumped hoping that this opportunity would provide a better chance to move up.

Luckily I had a great Senior manager that saw I was in school while working and moved me up within a year to my current position which I have been in for 2 years. He moved on to another position within the account and my new Senior FM has been great and has been pivotal in my development over the past year. My last review in February was great but with COVID the entire company had 0 movement in position, so while I couldn't be mad I was disappointed.

Well we had our meeting and I was promoted (off cycle which is extremely rare). It is a great feeling to not only be recognized but to see that leap and banking on yourself work out. 

Congrats - always rewarding to see hard work pay off. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Congratulations on the promotion @Lacassem! That's awesome!

Much appreciated thank you.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Congratulations @Lacassem!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I echo everyone else, @Lacassem big congrats and awesome to hear! Well deserved I am sure as well. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

I had a very cryptic email and meeting invite from my Regional director on Wednesday that included my Senior facilities manager and said "Need to discuss a sensitive subject, please allocate some time to discuss". The director is new and I have not had my 1 on 1 meeting with him yet so I was a little concerned on what this sensitive subject was.

Little background I took a position with my current company on a leap of faith, my previous job was great and had a fantastic retirement as it was a state job. But I was in school at the time which I graduated last year and I knew I was not going to get any management position within the next 10 years where I was so I jumped hoping that this opportunity would provide a better chance to move up.

Luckily I had a great Senior manager that saw I was in school while working and moved me up within a year to my current position which I have been in for 2 years. He moved on to another position within the account and my new Senior FM has been great and has been pivotal in my development over the past year. My last review in February was great but with COVID the entire company had 0 movement in position, so while I couldn't be mad I was disappointed.

Well we had our meeting and I was promoted (off cycle which is extremely rare). It is a great feeling to not only be recognized but to see that leap and banking on yourself work out. 

Good luck👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

@Lacassem Congrats man!  Maybe you can include a new putter along with the new bag...  😉

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

58 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Thank you guys. We just renewed the contract so I knew it wasnt bad but you never know as a contractor what the potential issues could be that need to be discussed.

Well I will be getting a bag I know that but this is going to drastically help next year where we are planning a large renovation/addition on the house!

Hard work does payoff!!

Congratulations.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Congrats and indeed it is always good to be recognized and I am sure well deserved.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

8 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Congratulations!!  Well-deserved, I'm sure.  Just make sure that your new position doesn't interfere with your MGS forum participation!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

12 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Congratulations!!  Well-deserved, I'm sure.  Just make sure that your new position doesn't interfere with your MGS forum participation!!

MGS is my browser home page, I am safe. When employees say “hey i found a a dozen ProV1s in the storage closet” you’ve made it. Everyone is very aware of my golf priorities lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

9 hours ago, Rickp said:

Had good news, one of our daughters and 2 of the Gkids are coming down for a visit.

Gdaugher has a summer job Tennis Instructor @ County Club and Gson playing summer baseball for his Sophomore year.  Catcher & closer, can’t figure that out.

Kids coming in Sunday.  Gson had 2nd Covid shot so gave him a extra day just in case.

Haven't seen them (except FaceTime) since late Fall 2019 just a couple months B4 Covid went nuts.  Got everything set including a hot rental cart!!  Will be a fun week.  Canceled all Golf, gonna enjoy the kids for the time we have.  SWMBO is out of control 😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Kids coming in Sunday.  Gson had 2nd Covid shot so gave him a extra day just in case.

Haven't seen them (except FaceTime) since late Fall 2019 just a couple months B4 Covid went nuts.  Got everything set including a hot rental cart!!  Will be a fun week.  Canceled all Golf, gonna enjoy the kids for the time we have.  SWMBO is out of control 😱

Glad to hear you get to see them Rick.  We are headed up to see my wife’s Grandparents at the end of the month.  It’s been since summer 19 for us to see them too... not even a FaceTime.

11 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Enjoy, just glad everyone’s able to do this again

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

9 hours ago, Shankster said:

Glad to hear you get to see them Rick.  We are headed up to see my wife’s Grandparents at the end of the month.  It’s been since summer 19 for us to see them too... not even a FaceTime.

Enjoy it!!  Gparents aren’t going to believe how big the kids are getting 👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

9 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Enjoy, just glad everyone’s able to do this again

Yup, loaded with kids here!

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Grandpa twice in the last 8 weeks.  Wyatt, born here in USA, and Aleksi, born in Queensland, Australia.   If you couldn't tell from the state of origin attire. 🙂

IMG958542.jpg

received_503538644125229.jpeg

Go the BLUES! 50-6...what a blow out!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

just a bit.  

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

5 hours ago, MattF said:

8 hours ago, kardboard.kid said:

Grandpa twice in the last 8 weeks.  Wyatt, born here in USA, and Aleksi, born in Queensland, Australia.   If you couldn't tell from the state of origin attire. 🙂

IMG958542.jpg

received_503538644125229.jpeg

Congratulations!!

Rick

Left Hand,