Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Happy thread

TSauer

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

So now that we finally made it public I can let the cat out of the bag. I accepted an EVP role in VA with my same company heading up all development, finance and most of our operating departments. More travel and longer hours during the week but I essentially just report to myself. The good thing is well this is what I have done for the last decade, downside is my office moves to Richmond and I live in Williamsburg. Looking forward to the new adventure and trying to navigate the VA political scene. I am sure they will absolutely love a blunt and brash dude from NY in the south. Other plus is I can now check off the VP box on my experience, was a title I never held in my career at any company. 

Congrats!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So now that we finally made it public I can let the cat out of the bag. I accepted an EVP role in VA with my same company heading up all development, finance and most of our operating departments. More travel and longer hours during the week but I essentially just report to myself. The good thing is well this is what I have done for the last decade, downside is my office moves to Richmond and I live in Williamsburg. Looking forward to the new adventure and trying to navigate the VA political scene. I am sure they will absolutely love a blunt and brash dude from NY in the south. Other plus is I can now check off the VP box on my experience, was a title I never held in my career at any company. 

Congratulations👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Does that mean we can call you Prez now?  Congrats on the accomplishment Sir. 

12 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Congratulations mate!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

18 hours ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations!!

thanks

5 hours ago, MattF said:

Congratulations mate!

thanks

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

On 6/9/2021 at 8:56 PM, Shankster said:

Does that mean we can call you Prez now?  Congrats on the accomplishment Sir. 

Thanks everyone, it is going to be a fun ride.  Getting to do what I was hired to do is going to be a refreshing change.  My first role was just a place holder and I knew that when I was hired, but it was good to know that I was able to progress into a new role quickly.  I know in a few months I will look back at the first role and wish it was what I was doing, less time commitment and well a job I could do in my sleep.

And Prez is fine.....I have been called worse in my life.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

On 6/4/2021 at 12:17 PM, Lacassem said:

Thank you guys. We just renewed the contract so I knew it wasnt bad but you never know as a contractor what the potential issues could be that need to be discussed.

Well I will be getting a bag I know that but this is going to drastically help next year where we are planning a large renovation/addition on the house!

Congrats....so now there is no excuse for that house renovation to not include the 10 x 20 golf simulator room!!!  👍

3 hours ago, bens197 said:

Last week the Fire District where I work announced that they are creating four new FF positions and will be promoting four Lieutenants.  On Tuesday I received my canvas letter for promotion and still, this feels surreal, this opportunity.  

Congrats Bens!!!    

On 6/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, Jmikecpa said:

Congrats!!!  To celebrate you should look into buying a putter for yourself....or a bigger club rack!!!  😃

Great to read about all the good work development news for everyone.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

4 hours ago, bens197 said:

Last week the Fire District where I work announced that they are creating four new FF positions and will be promoting four Lieutenants.  On Tuesday I received my canvas letter for promotion and still, this feels surreal, this opportunity.  

Congratulations!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 6/9/2021 at 6:25 AM, kardboard.kid said:

Grandpa twice in the last 8 weeks.  Wyatt, born here in USA, and Aleksi, born in Queensland, Australia.   If you couldn't tell from the state of origin attire. 🙂

IMG958542.jpg

received_503538644125229.jpeg

Congratulations!!  Lots of fun ahead!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

21 hours ago, bens197 said:

Congrats Ben

21 hours ago, bens197 said:

Congrats!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Just got back from a great family vacation in HIlton Head.  Was much needed for myself and the wife and I also was granted two rounds of golf this time around.  Love to play and try out new courses wherever I'm at, especially the tree lined Carolina golf.  However, I did have to work nearly every day for a bit, so this week getting back is going to be brutal even with trying to put some time in.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

My wife & I had our first "date day" in nearly 2 years today. We headed out to the Cape and of course we got rained on. Don't care though, it was our first time out of the house and actually doing something as a couple without the kids in ages. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

My oldest, Jackson, has his Cub Scout crossover ceremony and first overnight camp out over the weekend.  Grady decided he wanted to stay too and they had a blast. 

A979D942-AFF5-4E65-86B7-C711BCA833A9.jpeg.9eaa8cd5f4ff70db152261ecd236ea6a.jpeg

8EA61E89-C8C8-401A-9972-55A6263D0BFA.jpeg.499761da23aa188a747d94ef1910b63e.jpeg

That's such a good photo of the two of them, love those smiles. 

15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's such a good photo of the two of them, love those smiles. 

Thanks! They made sure to make some silly faces too

DD3A5C80-B09F-4176-B9FF-2448AAC9188F.jpeg.d115546168d191afe07aa8fa64e74c6c.jpeg
865EE628-DC1D-4922-9E7A-62CB8702DEDC.jpeg.7bc2204b4d96910a24070efe8bc1c3b0.jpeg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Got some great news at work last week I meant to share. Lick enough to be getting a nice 7% raise on top of our schedules raises this fall for a total raise of 11%. I would love to say more money for clubs, but 3 kids in daycare next year will delay that a bit. I know many places are struggling so feeling very fortunate.

Nice!! And when the youngest is finally out of daycare it's going to feel like you hit the lottery.

Until they start college...

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Nice!! And when the youngest is finally out of daycare it's going to feel like you hit the lottery.

I felt that was for a few weeks after my oldest left daycare and we were back to paying just for two.... then came the sports fees, summer camps,  and other activities.... woof!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

6 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Right it will feel nice

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I felt that was for a few weeks after my oldest left daycare and we were back to paying just for two.... then came the sports fees, summer camps,  and other activities.... woof!

Already looking at that my son's preschool is not offered in the summer so next summer is going to be a fun patchwork.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

5 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

When ours kicked formula then diapers we did a "woo hoo"...for a week...and then that money went straight into PreK...

I'll just have to belay a few club orders until she gets into Kindergarten 🙂

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

6 minutes ago, bens197 said:

When ours kicked formula then diapers we did a "woo hoo"...for a week...and then that money went straight into PreK...

I'll just have to belay a few club orders until she gets into Kindergarten 🙂

Yes, that last bottle/container of Formula feels great.  We only have one still in diapers now... and that should be ending soonish! 

On 1/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, xOldBenKenobiX said:

It is official now, I'm an American citizen. 

FB_IMG_1611599309515.jpg

Holy Cow! I am pretty late to the party but Congratulations Elson! Hopefully we can get out on the course again soon!

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

6 minutes ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

Holy Cow! I am pretty late to the party but Congratulations Elson! Hopefully we can get out on the course again soon!

Thank you Matt, I appreciate it, it still does not feel real.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 6/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, russtopherb said:

My wife & I had our first "date day" in nearly 2 years today. We headed out to the Cape and of course we got rained on. Don't care though, it was our first time out of the house and actually doing something as a couple without the kids in ages. 

A wise man once said that every man is allowed to have a Wife and a Girlfriend... The important thing is to make sure they are the same woman haha 

Congrats on your date, I can't wait to have one with mine lol

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Anxiously awaiting my annual weekend golf trip up to New Hampshire. were able to get 27/36 holes in this time, last year with COVID we were able only to do 18/18. Playing a new course Mount Washington Bretton Woods and an old favorite of our groups in North Conway CC. Will be uploading new photos. Also getting to meet another member in @ejgaudetteand of course @B.Bostonwho has done a great job getting tee times and scheduling pairings, also @StrokerAcewho is coming up with us for the first time. Hopefully we don't scare him off! Cant wait 2 more days!

Should be a blast even though I can only do one day,and looking forward to meeting everyone.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Anxiously awaiting my annual weekend golf trip up to New Hampshire. were able to get 27/36 holes in this time, last year with COVID we were able only to do 18/18. Playing a new course Mount Washington Bretton Woods and an old favorite of our groups in North Conway CC. Will be uploading new photos. Also getting to meet another member in @ejgaudetteand of course @B.Bostonwho has done a great job getting tee times and scheduling pairings, also @StrokerAcewho is coming up with us for the first time. Hopefully we don't scare him off! Cant wait 2 more days!

I cannot wait. Clubs have gotten their bath and are ready to go. Haha

I love that we were able to get basically 3 full tee times for each round. Should be a lot of fun with the team games too.