TSauer

Happy thread

I picked up a blue chip tonight!   One year sober and feeling and looking better than a coon pup on his first treeing 

Congrats man - we're so proud of you!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

OG that's one heck of an accomplishment my friend.

• Like 2

I picked up a blue chip tonight!   One year sober and feeling and looking better than a coon pup on his first treeing 

That’s impressive Buddy
We are all proud of you, it’s not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ole gray said:

I picked up a blue chip tonight!   One year sober and feeling and looking better than a coon pup on his first treeing 💣

Congratulations mate!

• Like 1

Thanks everybody!   I'm  heading to Athens to pick up a smaller belt size and I don't mind spending the money. 😀 I love being fit and just remember, Today is the First Day of of the Rest of Your Life, be good to yourselves! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, russtopherb said:

We got back at 1:30 yesterday morning after a 16 hour bus ride from Ohio where our kids placed 4th in the world in indoor percussion competition. It was my daughter’s last championships and my sons first. He had to go to urgent care after prelims with a nasty sinus infection but he didn’t let that stop him, he performed his butt off. They both did. My knees are going to hurt for another week after loading/unloading our 18 wheeler 15 times over 4 days, but it was so worth it. I’m incredibly proud of all the kids for kicking butt out there.

Congrats on their performance and your hard work in getting them there and back!

• Like 1

Booked my first round at "my club" for Saturday...I'm excited. Hope the rain stays away.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ole gray said:

I picked up a blue chip tonight!   One year sober and feeling and looking better than a coon pup on his first treeing 💣

Outstanding, buddy.  Keep it up!

• Like 1

We got back at 1:30 yesterday morning after a 16 hour bus ride from Ohio where our kids placed 4th in the world in indoor percussion competition. It was my daughter’s last championships and my sons first. He had to go to urgent care after prelims with a nasty sinus infection but he didn’t let that stop him, he performed his butt off. They both did. My knees are going to hurt for another week after loading/unloading our 18 wheeler 15 times over 4 days, but it was so worth it. I’m incredibly proud of all the kids for kicking butt out there.

Congratulations!!
It’s time well spent when you’re with the kids, no do overs

• Like 1

Awesome MPR!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Today is my last day before I get started with my new job on Monday. I'm leaving early to maybe get some golf in on what looks like a decent afternoon. Very excited.

Excited about the new job or going to play golf or both?  🙂  Congrats on the new job!

• Like 2

Just now, CarlH said:

Excited about the new job or going to play golf or both?  🙂  Congrats on the new job!

Both... been too long waiting for both too 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

Today is my last day before I get started with my new job on Monday. I'm leaving early to maybe get some golf in on what looks like a decent afternoon. Very excited.

Congratulations! Where did you end up? Or have you posted that elsewhere?

• Like 2

Got both my dogs of the truck and they did well with training which makes me very happy

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Got both my dogs of the truck and they did well with training which makes me very happy

You teach em how to track a rabbit or tree a coon huh?   Good job! 👍😉

• Like 2

Training with live birds?

• Like 3

Just ran a 75% effort 1.5 mile at 10:38...

Need to shave off 45 seconds so I can beat the kids at work Monday. I’ve got 10 years on them all. Only 2 that I’m worried about. A sub 10 will probably put me in 3rd.

• Like 7