TSauer

Happy thread

47 minutes ago, CarlH said:

I'm thinking my stance might be too wide. Thoughts? Anyway, surgery done, and I'm happy. Where's the first tee and what's the course record? 20190429_164626.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Look out folks another bionic man on the planet! 😉   Get well quick !!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

I'm thinking my stance might be too wide. Thoughts? Anyway, surgery done, and I'm happy. Where's the first tee and what's the course record? 20190429_164626.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yep!  I had the same look.

Do the therapy as long as you can.  It hurts but it's worth it!!

• Like 2

The carbon fiber plate on the bottom of my Epic driver cracked last week. Since it’s 2 years old I figured oh well. A buddy talked me into calling Callaway, so I did and told them what happened. I give them the serial number and next thing I know they’re wanting my shipping address so they can send me the new Epic Flash!!! Plus I got the Cobra F9 lineup coming in soon. Talk about being happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

The Epic Flash came in yesterday and I headed straight to the course. Hit 8-10 balls on the range and away I went. Drive on 1st hole....288 all carry as it hit on the upslope and stopped instantly, the Arccos don’t lie. My goodness is the mother hottt. Some of the longest drives I’ve hit. Can’t wait for the F9 driver to get here so I can compare.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, robertson153 said:

The Epic Flash came in yesterday and I headed straight to the course. Hit 8-10 balls on the range and away I went. Drive on 1st hole....288 all carry as it hit on the upslope and stopped instantly, the Arccos don’t lie. My goodness is the mother hottt. Some of the longest drives I’ve hit. Can’t wait for the F9 driver to get here so I can compare.

She's hawter than a two dollar pistol! 💣

• Love 1

The carbon fiber plate on the bottom of my Epic driver cracked last week. Since it’s 2 years old I figured oh well. A buddy talked me into calling Callaway, so I did and told them what happened. I give them the serial number and next thing I know they’re wanting my shipping address so they can send me the new Epic Flash!!! Plus I got the Cobra F9 lineup coming in soon. Talk about being happy!!

Callaway/Odyssey great CS. The face of my Odyssey putter (Oworks) damaged not my fault and Odyssey sent me a brand new one no problem. Just had to send them a photo of the damage. Had a new putter in a couple days.

• Like 4

She's hawter than a two dollar pistol! 

I was thinking more like “hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, robertson153 said:

I was thinking more like “hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day.”

Hotter than a bikini clad beauty in a July hog wrestling contest!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, I'm up and walking about on a limited basis using a walker, of course.  Still very painful, obviously and my leg is very weak.  PT starts tomorrow.  Been using the phone app to read MSG, but not really replying. First day sitting at the computer, paying bills, etc.

Getting a chuckle out of some of the expectations some people seem to have by changing their golf ball to magically fix all their woes.  Okay, that's exaggerated.  

Hold the fort down, fellas ... I'll be back and playing soon (I hope!)  🙂

• Like 9

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

Well, I'm up and walking about on a limited basis using a walker, of course.  Still very painful, obviously and my leg is very weak.  PT starts tomorrow.  Been using the phone app to read MSG, but not really replying. First day sitting at the computer, paying bills, etc.

Getting a chuckle out of some of the expectations some people seem to have by changing their golf ball to magically fix all their woes.  Okay, that's exaggerated.  

Hold the fort down, fellas ... I'll be back and playing soon (I hope!)  🙂

Good news!!  Good luck on the therapy.  Yes it will hurt!  Are you using the machine at night that slowly bends your knee up and down?  I hated that thing!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Good news!!  Good luck on the therapy.  Yes it will hurt!  Are you using the machine at night that slowly bends your knee up and down?  I hated that thing!!!

My wife got a kick out of me telling the Physical Therapist I was going whup his arse if he tried to put that machine on my me.   I was serious  as a heart attack too. 

• Like 4

On 4/29/2019 at 9:21 PM, Rickp said:

BTW, nice socks, I have same pair, only $25k

😱

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

No, don't have that

Hold the fort down, fellas ... I'll be back and playing soon (I hope!) 

Yea, great start!

My son has been doing PGA Jr league for the last five years and now I am happy that my two girls have decided to play this year as well. My middle child and older daughter is the best athlete of the three but painfully shy. Our Asst. Pro talked me into getting her to play and he is determined to get her out of her shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

10 hours ago, ole gray said:

My wife got a kick out of me telling the Physical Therapist I was going whup his arse if he tried to put that machine on my me.   I was serious  as a heart attack too. 

I think it does it's job getting knee movement, but I can't sleep on my back and there's no other way to use it.  

• Like 1

Ordered some custom whisky glasses and two of the four shipped within a day. Talk about a quick turn around I can't wait to get them in so I can potentially order more for others.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I think it does it's job getting knee movement, but I can't sleep on my back and there's no other way to use it.  

I'm a side sleeper too and my surgery was beyond the regular TKR as they had to remove a prior partial knee replacement part (bi-lateral) that was hard to remove according to my doc.   I was in excruciating pain and morphine did very little if anything to remove it. 

• Sad 1

This time has gone better than the other knee.  4 years later and they've done big improvements.  Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time 🙂

• Like 4

Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time

As mentioned before, had my knee replacement back in November. What you’re saying here fits exactly with my experience .

Hang in there Carl! Impress them PT guys

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, CarlH said:

This time has gone better than the other knee.  4 years later and they've done big improvements.  Was only in hospital overnight (4 days, last time).  Had a nerve block medicine pump attached that provided pain relief directly into the nerves, blocking a good portion of the pain.  That ended yesterday.  Only negative thing about that is that, in addition to blocking pain, it blocked muscle response.  Having hard time triggering muscle action to lift leg....didn't see that last time.  Anyway, had first PT today and all went well.  Still painful, just like last time 🙂

I have my TKR in Nov. 2014 and I only spent one night in the hospital. The doc came in the next morning and said it was a tough one.  If I had waited another year before I had it replaced, he said he would have had to do a bone graft. Went home the next day when I passed the up/down stairs test.  I only lived a few blocks from the Ortho PT office so visits were short trips 3 times a week for 6 weeks.  My wife had hers done the next Nov.  She only did PT 3 times a week for 3 weeks.  I don't learn very fast, I guess.  

Happy therapy!!!!!!!!

• Like 2