TSauer

Happy thread

15 hours ago, Shankster said:

If you guys don’t see me for a few weeks I haven’t bailed on you.

We start packing up to leave next week, and the following week I have to show the new guy the ropes, then we’re off on the Shankster family vacation. I have tons of golf lined up to test the Snell’s when they show up.

So If you don’t see me for a while I’m not dead, or pulling a “get picked for a test and skip town”.

You all know me pretty well.

Big adventure upcoming. Can’t wait to take you all with me on the golf part.

Congrats on finally getting to the move, Alan!  Hope y'all get to enjoy a little break in the action and some real r&r. 

In the meantime...you're saying there's a chance we collectively as a forum can catch up to your post count?😎

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well I do have my name on my bag for a reason 🙂

I am sure I will hold my own in the AM division but these women can play and I predict I won’t beat very many of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very refreshing to see a reasonable perspective when comparing a "scratch" male to the female professionals.  Most people have no idea how good those women are.

It's my happiness....every single day. I know I've posted it before... But I can't shake the feeling. I love being a dad.... 2 months on Monday. IMG_20190530_114325.jpg.452dcdc606eea7fa541ed485f6dfe405.jpgIMG_20190529_005504.jpg.ccfff757c029d3d17dc0faa393024b41.jpgIMG_20190526_210353_551.jpg.b9e473a8404b6192182ec1f18d0bbd92.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Congrats on finally getting to the move, Alan!  Hope y'all get to enjoy a little break in the action and some real r&r. 
In the meantime...you're saying there's a chance we collectively as a forum can catch up to your post count?

No chance, Shankster will be on a tear when he gets settled.
Chesapeake Bay Beware

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, TSauer said:

Got a new job doing something I love! Unfortunately, it's not golfing every single day, but it's the next best thing. Haha! Pretty excited. 

Great, no details, just "I got a new job". 😠🤣

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MattF said:

Great, no details, just "I got a new job". 😠🤣

Haha yeah sorry, I didn't realize I left out the most important part. I got a job within the IT department working for the State of Missouri. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, TSauer said:

Haha yeah sorry, I didn't realize I left out the most important part. I got a job within the IT department working for the State of Missouri. 

😂 Congratulations mate!!

• Like 1

Tomorrow my daughter will be graduating from high school.  So proud of all her accomplishments;  going to miss her when she goes away to college in a couple of months.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Tomorrow my daughter will be graduating from high school.  So proud of all her accomplishments;  going to miss her when she goes away to college in a couple of months.

This makes me happy/sad as we literally signed my oldest daughter up for kindergarten today. It's going to be a quick blink of an eye and she's moving out. Life is funny how it makes you proud and tearful at the same event. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

This makes me happy/sad as we literally signed my oldest daughter up for kindergarten today. It's going to be a quick blink of an eye and she's moving out. Life is funny how it makes you proud and tearful at the same event. 

I was an absolute blubbering idiot the first day of Kindergarten for our first (daughter) when we finally "let go" for her first day. My Son's first day at Kindergarten 5-years later...not so much, but emotional none-the-less. Those LUVS commercials are pretty darn accurate to be honest...

You'll be fine. Enjoy the insanity and embrace the crazy!

• Like 1

Blessed to have an unbelievable amount of family support 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Loved seeing my beautiful daughter head off to her senior prom last night! F553B436-4B3E-4373-BA12-8AA19034E856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome Russ.  Did you tell her date, you'd be waiting up all night with a baseball bat at the ready 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Blessed to have an unbelievable amount of family support 

Family can be an incredible thing.  My two sisters have been there for me many times over the years.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

Congrats to her!!! My daughter graduates on Sunday. What a whirlwind this time is for both our kids and us as parents.

17 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

That's awesome Russ.  Did you tell her date, you'd be waiting up all night with a baseball bat at the ready 😎

Hahahaha not at all. He's a great kid, and they just went as friends. Our town hosts an after prom that nearly every single senior attends because it's so much fun. The majority of kids get the big party buses that pick them up at the high school prior to prom, and the school rents charter buses for the rest of the kids so no one has to drive. Then once prom is done, the kids are bused back to the high school where they stay until 5am. Parents are called once the kids get checked in, and kids cannot leave before 5am unless the parents are called and give approval. Helps keep the kids out of trouble but most importantly, SAFE. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Congrats to her!!! My daughter graduates on Sunday. What a whirlwind this time is for both our kids and us as parents.

Hahahaha not at all. He's a great kid, and they just went as friends. Our town hosts an after prom that nearly every single senior attends because it's so much fun. The majority of kids get the big party buses that pick them up at the high school prior to prom, and the school rents charter buses for the rest of the kids so no one has to drive. Then once prom is done, the kids are bused back to the high school where they stay until 5am. Parents are called once the kids get checked in, and kids cannot leave before 5am unless the parents are called and give approval. Helps keep the kids out of trouble but most importantly, SAFE. 

We had a similar setup for ours in HS.  Except for the buses.  But back then in the dark ages, teen drinking wasnt as big of concern as it is now.   At least in our little town in Ohio. 

Glad she had a great time. 

• Like 3

That’s a great program.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right thread.. but the wife talked me into buying her a newer car

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, TSauer said:

Congrats and this sounds like it could be a career forever move for ya! 👏

Congrats and this sounds like it could be a career forever move for ya! 

Thanks, man! It definitely will be the start of my forever career. Can’t wait to start!
  • Like 2