TSauer

Happy thread

Packing up for our trip today. My wife runs in the room and tells me to follow her. My youngest was out in the sun room with his driver and a foam ball hitting “Bubba Bombs” as he said.

Never been so proud.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Back in one of our favorite places for a few days. Current sitting on the patio at Famous Pizza waiting for my Italian Sandwich. Been a little over 4 and a half years since we’ve been.

Might make a bi-monthly weekend trip out of this. It’s a little different being a tourist but still a wonderful place.

• Like 5

I just can't get over this little girlIMG_20190711_130058.jpg.2a9ca68ff077342e9aedd3c5499e0a8e.jpgIMG_20190712_230457_132.jpg.995289fb6bc246a4869f201d747b2de1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

She's beautiful! I have a grandson coming this month and a second granddaughter coming in October! 2019 is a blessed year for you and I!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Test results came in this morning from my biopsy a couple of days ago. Results were benign so don't have to go back for a couple of years 

I'm so happy for you! That is such great news! Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Standing in line for 45 minutes for ice cream isn’t normally something I’d do... but for Almond Joy from Island Creamery I’d stand here all day.

44 minutes to go...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Standing in line for 45 minutes for ice cream isn’t normally something I’d do... but for Almond Joy from Island Creamery I’d stand here all day.

44 minutes to go...

Lines moving quicker than I thought. Almost in the door!
  • Like 1

Worth the wait!!
IMG_6139.JPG

• Like 7

Chilling at Maxwell-Gunter Military campground across from Destin, Fla for a week!

DestinFla.jpg

• Like 8

Chilling at Maxwell-Gunter Military campground across from Destin, Fla for a week!

DestinFla.jpg.5de92c20da42db9a5d24c3b8114352bc.jpg

Lookin good Grasshopper

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Lookin good Grasshopper emoji106.png

Yea buddy!   I'm ready to go out and play 36 in your hot humid weather...... Not ! 😅   Heck we went to the Panama City side last evening and played night golf.   Heck I played pretty darn good!  I guess it's because I couldn't see the trouble so I was swinging free....  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yea buddy!   I'm ready to go out and play 36 in your hot humid weather...... Not !    Heck we went to the Panama City side last evening and played night golf.   Heck I played pretty darn good!  I guess it's because I couldn't see the trouble so I was swinging free....  lol

It’s been brutal hot lately. Since shoulder recovery been slow only playing 9. SWMBO has been supervising my activity carefully so I don’t get carried away which is always a possibility.

• Like 2

Just found out I'm playing PV tomorrow! 

• Like 6

My realtor advised me the third house I've put a bid on will be a yes and they are accepting my offer. Guess I need to start building a coffee table that is a humidor and maybe have a concealed pistol location in it.

Pre-Congratulations in the house and the coffee table/concealed weapon sounds reasonable.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Pre-Congratulations in the house and the coffee table/concealed weapon sounds reasonable.

Gotta have something homemade in my house.

• Like 3

Gotta have something homemade in my house.

Hope it’s Oak!