TSauer

Happy thread

They haven't complained to me but last night was the first night here and they were waiting to leave 

It will take a few trips before it feels like home to them and they’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Just found out tomorrow will be a golf day for me for work. We are officially launching our sports book tomorrow and I am hosting John Starks and Larry Johnson for a round of golf. Not a huge NBA fan but should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome. As a bulls fan, I absolutely hated Starks he drove me nuts. But man were those the golden days of basketball!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Very proud of my daughter and her team in their last season of junior basketball, with a big win in the final. She saved her best for the pointy end of the season, after struggling with her shot for a while she finished as her teams top scorer for the last 2 finals. A fitting reward for lots of hard work over the years.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Peaksy68 said:

Very proud of my daughter and her team in their last season of junior basketball, with a big win in the final. She saved her best for the pointy end of the season, after struggling with her shot for a while she finished as her teams top scorer for the last 2 finals. A fitting reward for lots of hard work over the years.

Very nice!!  Congrats to your daughter, that's quite an accomplishment!

Congratulations

Great moment at Fenway tonight, Yaz’s grandson plays tonightIMG_3818.PNG

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

Great moment at Fenway tonight, Yaz’s grandson plays tonightemoji106.pngIMG_3818.PNG

And homers!!

• Like 1

And homers!!

Yaz was my all time favorite player. I saw Ted Willams play but I was too young and he was at the end of his career so I didn’t appreciate him.
Yaz was in my wheelhouse and l really appreciated his Saux career.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Yaz was my all time favorite player. I saw Ted Willams play but I was too young and he was at the end of his career so I didn’t appreciate him.

I wish I could’ve watched either of them play. 

• Like 1

My son is done with his commitment to the US marines and will be moving back in to our area with his fiancée end of the month. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Rickp said:

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/1174357665146949632?s=20

Yaz and yaz side by side. Pretty cool!

• Like 2

Can’t find the random thread...

Anyways.

What a day. Comical day. Reminded me I have no control on the outcomes of anything.

Can’t help but just laugh.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

One more (busy) week at my current job then off to a new adventure!

Also...I believe I may be able to get out for a few holes of golf tomorrow for the first time in 2 months!

• Like 4

River (our lab) left the back door this morning and skidded to an abrupt stop to analyze this white stuff he's not seen since last year. Happy to see the first snow of the season... now please go away, it's not even October for hell sake and I have some golf ball testing to do!

2127390278_1stsnow2019.thumb.jpg.bf33ecb8efb005da26dab68426728f64.jpg

• Like 7

River (our lab) left the back door this morning and skidded to an abrupt stop to analyze this white stuff he's not seen since last year. Happy to see the first snow of the season... now please go away, it's not even October for hell sake and I have some golf ball testing to do!

Oh Snow!!!
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

When are you headed to AZ?  Probably after the snow melts!  😂

My wife has relatives in Poulson.  Looks pretty white!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

That is waaaaay too ugly. Shades of things to come for us in Ohio. 

• Like 5

Today is the first day I woke up without elbow pain in over 2 months. Let's hope it stays that way!!

• Like 8

Not very good weather here in SE Washington this last weekend... cold, a little rainy, and a breeze 15-20mph. Nothing like @fixyurdivot had in Montana!!  I played pretty well on Saturday, but we took Sunday off.  Temps got down to near freezing.

This morning the sun came out a little and we could see Rattlesnake Mountain outside of town...  check out what's in the air!!  I imagine it's a little chilly up there with temperature at 42º.

IMG_4445.thumb.jpg.025e3d57d5b0a1f22d6305c3361dad55.jpg

The good news is that it's sunny and warming up to 60º today for my Monday walking round with the old geezers!!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Kenny B said:

.  check out what's in the air!!  I imagine it's a little chilly up there with temperature at 42º.

Aliens from Area 51??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1