TSauer

Happy thread

Our Sponsors

5 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I'm afraid to do mine. Last year sucked and my wife kept forgetting to change her withholding. I changed mine, so it shouldn't be as painful, but still painful I'm sure.

Last year was a nightmare for me as well.   Our company made an error in (2018) on my withholding when they switched payroll systems, I didn't catch it until late in the year and it resulted in a minimal Federal refund, and a huge bill owed to the state.  I stayed on top of it this year and adjusted as it went (80% of my pay is commission) and it came out pretty well. 

Also I filed early both years after hearing about scams where people got your info and filed fraudulent returns, so I wanted to get it before anything like that happened.  Glad it's done and a bit of a club fund is on the way...ha

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Federal and State Tax Returns filed, and a nice refund should be on its way shortly 😎

We're working on ours this weekend and I'm hoping it's not crazy like it was in 2018!

• Like 4

And after a brief period of negotiations, the sellers accepted our offer! I can't wait to get into our San Diego home 😃!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

And after a brief period of negotiations, the sellers accepted our offer! I can't wait to get into our San Diego home 😃!

Awesome Congrats!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

Saweet! Congratulations.

• Like 2

Just one week out from the Grand Rapids golf show.

• Like 3

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Big old project is done! I’m free for a while! Woo!

Woooo!

Woooooooo!!!!!!

And it begins again... on a different one.

I thoroughly dislike boats.

On a Happy Thought, I diagnosed the problem in 7 minutes.
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

And it begins again... on a different one.

I thoroughly dislike boats.

On a Happy Thought, I diagnosed the problem in 7 minutes.

You should try crawling into the engine room on my boat. You basically have to be a very skinny 3' tall person with 5' long arms. I really feel back when the techs have to work on it.  - at least until I get the bill. 

• Like 4

Doesn't boat mean Bust Out Another Thousand?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This belongs in the Happy Thread:
PART_1581446727198.jpeg.601974cdc98dba771d8109aa95a9aac9.jpeg

Definitely Happy thread

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Doesn't boat mean Bust Out Another Thousand?

Hah you know that one!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Haha 1

WELL, I found out that I have been doing something right!!  Saw this on TV today.

golf.jpeg.eccf26e85c4adfb87ddb8954ea151aa7.jpeg

• Like 8

Well everyone. I had a change of heart. Just sent in my paperwork for 6 more years serving our wonderful country.

They will get me to 19... extend for 1 and retire or keep going to 30... we’ll see when we get there.

• Like 7

Well everyone. I had a change of heart. Just sent in my paperwork for 6 more years serving our wonderful country.

They will get me to 19... extend for 1 and retire or keep going to 30... we’ll see when we get there.

Congratulations!!
20 is good number, more you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

Congrats - I'm sure it was a thoughtful decision. Just think of that retirement pay after 30. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shankster said:

What branch of service are you in?

• Like 1

Ive been on light duty at work for 5 weeks and counting. Hurt my left shoulder at work and was convinced I had a torn rotator cuff. Ultrasound showed no rotator cuff tear which Im very thankful for. It did show some damage to the bicep tendon, and according to my doc,I got very lucky as this is much easier to solve. 

• Like 7