TESTERS WANTED! ×

Happy thread

TSauer

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Would you be willing to share where someone could find out information on the anti-inflammatory diet?

I know someone who has hip pain, and also has put on a few pounds over the last couple years.

No my post originally but my wife and I read the books How not to Die and How not to Diet by Michael Greger. It is a very thoroughly researched and talks about a lot of major diseases and the foods that can help combat them, but is written in a very non-judgemental and non-coercive way and encourages to make the changes you are comfortable and able to. It was a life changing read to say the least, personally.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Would you be willing to share where someone could find out information on the anti-inflammatory diet?

I know someone who has hip pain, and also has put on a few pounds over the last couple years.

I looked around and there isn't an actual anti-inflammatory diet. From all suggestions, the Mediterranean diet was the best way to go because it can help.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

No my post originally but my wife and I read the books How not to Die and How not to Diet by Michael Greger. It is a very thoroughly researched and talks about a lot of major diseases and the foods that can help combat them, but is written in a very non-judgemental and non-coercive way and encourages to make the changes you are comfortable and able to. It was a life changing read to say the least, personally.

43 minutes ago, MattF said:

I looked around and there isn't an actual anti-inflammatory diet. From all suggestions, the Mediterranean diet was the best way to go because it can help.

Thank you both for this information, I will pass it along to the individual (SWMBO) who would really benefit from this.  😀

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

On 8/11/2022 at 6:52 AM, rkj427 said:

I apologize that I missed your message above until now. There are a number of anti-inflammatory diet regimens developed the last couple of years that are trying to jump on the trend. They are are easy to search online and the basics for each are similar. I did a lot of research about it as I made diet adjustments that I was willing to start with and then added more later as I realized how true it was. Finding a list of anti-inflammatory foods was pretty easy, but finding a list of inflammatory foods proved to be more difficult. I assume the industries that produce those foods work to keep that information buried. I would too.

The anti-inflammatory diet that I drew the most information from is "The Galveston Diet". It is geared toward women but my husband has mostly followed it, after my positive results, and has lost more lbs. than me. Besides less pain, it healed my gut (no more indigestion) and gave us lots more energy.

If you want more info, send me a PM so I don't fill up this thread for those who might not be interested.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

@artful_golfer   Thank you, this is perfect, and I can take it forward from here

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

13 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Jackson had his first flag football game yesterday and scored two TDs! They got this great photo of his second score and he made the leagues FB post highlighting the play on Saturday:

B62ABEA0-5410-4ED7-BCFF-D28896D82F6B.jpeg

Then I got to lace them up with Grady in his final learn to skate session of the summer. It’s been over 10 years since I’ve been on the ice and it was a lot of fun to skate around with him and Grandpa too. 

491180C3-587D-48B9-8EE0-44031C4A84B5.jpeg

He has golf camp this week so I’ll get the bonus of hitting a few buckets. So we’re both looking forward to that!

My oldest wants to keep practicing and learning, he even mentions wanting to play hockey. Looks like fun.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

42 minutes ago, MattF said:

Today my wife, Chanin, has been in paradise for 17 years.

You know, you get less time for murder! 😬

How would she explain this paradise? 🤣

Congrats on 17!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, MattF said:

We need verification!!  Chanin needs to chime in here.  

BTW, congratulations!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 8/26/2022 at 7:37 AM, Lacassem said:

How would she explain this paradise? 🤣

Congrats on 17!

23 hours ago, Kenny B said:

We need verification!!  Chanin needs to chime in here.  

BTW, congratulations!!

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• 4 weeks later...

This kid passed his temps test last night...we're going to the BMV on Saturday to make it legal. 1245428996_ConnorTemps.jpg.75525d835af1dbcf258c7cf45b8f775d.jpgl.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Yesterday was our 26th anniversary. Hard to believe I found someone willing to put up with my crap for that long.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

29 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

Yesterday was our 26th anniversary. Hard to believe I found someone willing to put up with my crap for that long.

Congratulations on fooling her this long!

In the bag:

Bag: 

On 8/26/2022 at 6:54 AM, MattF said:

Congrats on 17. Now do tell us is @The Hatolder or younger than 17? Inquiring minds want to know. 

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

Congrats on 25 - it goes by very fast. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats on 17. Now do tell us is @The Hatolder or younger than 17? Inquiring minds want to know. 

A lot younger...that's why he's been banished to grass cutting duties.

In the bag:

Bag: 

6 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Congratulations!!!  She must not have changed, but you did.  😂

"A man marries a woman hoping she doesn't change... but she does.  A woman marries a man hoping that he will change... but he doesn't"

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/30/2017 at 4:36 AM, TSauer said:

We have a rant thread and a random thread, but I could not find a happy thread... until now.

I'm trying to share my excitement about being off of work for two weeks! It actually started today, so that's 18 days without work. Woo! Got a wedding this weekend, small hiking vacation in Arkansas next week, then plenty of golf the final week. Here's to hoping it goes by real slooooow.

Go ahead. Share what you're excited about!

That sounds like an amazing way to spend your break! A wedding, hiking in Arkansas, and plenty of golf sound like the perfect mix of activities. May your days off be filled with joy and pass by just slowly enough for you to enjoy every moment.

I’m personally excited about starting a pottery class I've been looking forward to for a while. It's a new adventure for me, and I can't wait to see what I'll create. 

Happiest of Birthdays to my youngest and now teenager. She was our surprise miracle baby that made our family complete. No better way than to celebrate her in the happiest place on earth…or so they tell me. 

social++1714227945.jpeg

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

12 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

No better way than to celebrate her in the happiest place on earth…or so they tell me. 

social++1714227945.jpeg

I was going to say, the lack of a smile on your face means you aren't in your happy place 🤣

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG