Happy thread

Thanks to [mention]cnosil [/mention] I visited the MGS headquarters today. Bad new for them is I am a gear junkie and they may have to have the authorities get me to stop making it a daily trip [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5 35"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is official now, I'm an American citizen. 

I had a very cryptic email and meeting invite from my Regional director on Wednesday that included my Senior facilities manager and said "Need to discuss a sensitive subject, please allocate some time

This little munchkin joined us 2 days ago! Mom and baby are doing well! Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Thanks to [mention]cnosil [/mention] I visited the MGS headquarters today. Bad new for them is I am a gear junkie and they may have to have the authorities get me to stop making it a daily trip emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Been thrown out a few times over the years.    Everyone at headquarters is great and tolerant of our desire to spend lots of time hitting balls.  

• Like 5

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Been thrown out a few times over the years.    Everyone at headquarters is great and tolerant of our desire to spend lots of time hitting balls.  

They let me back in today and invited me back tomorrow. They really should do some type of review of the forums before they let guys like me in the building.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

In the Bag for 2021

1 hour ago, Jmikecpa said:

They let me back in today and invited me back tomorrow. They really should do some type of review of the forums before they let guys like me in the building.

No walking out with putters now jMike lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
No walking out with putters now jMike lol

That is a hard thing not to do. They have a wall that has some unique and beautiful putters. I pull them down and roll a few when I am there.
  • Like 6

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, palvord said:

It's been waaayyyy too long of an absence for me on this forum. Boy, do I miss you guys and gals.

I've been super busy with all amazing and happy stuff in my personal life and it was preventing me from being here in my normal manner. So please indulge me as I share my good news/excuses for my lack of participation

1. I took a promotion at work and am now leading a team in an area of the business that I have minimal experience. I am learning every day, am wiped out mentally due to all of the learning, and loving every second of it.

2. My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world on 11/2/2020. Mackenzie Michelle. She's now 5 months old, and I cannot imagine what my life was like before her. Also, big shout out to @jlukes for the recommendation on the Baby Merlin Magic Sleep Suit. It has worked wonders for us.

3. We bought a new house and have been fixing it up for the better part of the last 4 months. Caring for a newborn and remodeling is quite a challenge, but we are very close to completing most of the major indoor tasks.

4. I was accepted into an MBA program and am going back to school. That type of learning is tough because it has been at least a decade since I had to do any sort of school work.

5. We are closing on the sale of our old house on Tuesday. It's going to be wonderful to be completely finished with the old home and fully in the new home.

Thankfully things are calming down with my project list, right on time for the beautiful weather and the courses to open up. Looking forward to sharing my attempts to hack the ball around the course and hearing your tales as well.

Mackenzie & I.jpg

Mackenzie NB.jpg

MMA 5 months.jpg

Congrats on all of the above especially your new daughter - she's adorable. There will be a special bond between the two of you!

• Like 6

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, palvord said:

It's been waaayyyy too long of an absence for me on this forum. Boy, do I miss you guys and gals.

I've been super busy with all amazing and happy stuff in my personal life and it was preventing me from being here in my normal manner. So please indulge me as I share my good news/excuses for my lack of participation

1. I took a promotion at work and am now leading a team in an area of the business that I have minimal experience. I am learning every day, am wiped out mentally due to all of the learning, and loving every second of it.

2. My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world on 11/2/2020. Mackenzie Michelle. She's now 5 months old, and I cannot imagine what my life was like before her. Also, big shout out to @jlukes for the recommendation on the Baby Merlin Magic Sleep Suit. It has worked wonders for us.

3. We bought a new house and have been fixing it up for the better part of the last 4 months. Caring for a newborn and remodeling is quite a challenge, but we are very close to completing most of the major indoor tasks.

4. I was accepted into an MBA program and am going back to school. That type of learning is tough because it has been at least a decade since I had to do any sort of school work.

5. We are closing on the sale of our old house on Tuesday. It's going to be wonderful to be completely finished with the old home and fully in the new home.

Thankfully things are calming down with my project list, right on time for the beautiful weather and the courses to open up. Looking forward to sharing my attempts to hack the ball around the course and hearing your tales as well.

Mackenzie & I.jpg

Mackenzie NB.jpg

MMA 5 months.jpg

Welcome to the fathers of daughters club...there is nothing like it.  Congrats on all of it, life is looking great for you right now!

• Like 9
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

8 hours ago, palvord said:

Mackenzie & I.jpg

Mackenzie NB.jpg

MMA 5 months.jpg

That is one busy stretch right there. Just soak it all in. My wife and I are expecting our third this fall, it all goes so fast.

• Like 9

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

18 hours ago, palvord said:

Mackenzie & I.jpg

Mackenzie NB.jpg

MMA 5 months.jpg

Congratulations Phil! Good to see you back.

• Like 7

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 minute ago, Shapotomous said:

Congrats on all the positives in your life!!  Especially the daughter!  If your experience is anything like mine, you'll have a lot of fun until she turns about 14....then look out!!!    🤣  I found an effective boy repellent, for a couple years anyway, is sitting at the kitchen table cleaning guns!     

😆 my daughter is 14 and omg look out is right!!!   

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

:mizuno-small: ST-Z w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 60g

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W w/ Project X Velocity 6.0 53g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-PW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60 W/ DG S200

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

Thanks....now if you can only convince my wife to listen to what I have to say! 🤣

That’s one of the main reasons we end up here......our wife’s are tired of listening to use talk about golf

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Drove back to NY from VA late last night to see my son start his first football game in high school this morning. Good 27-0 win and he even had a few tackles. Worth the 8 hours in the car last night and the 8 back tomorrow to see him play.

• Like 8

In the Bag for 2021

10 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

Adding a baby boy to go along with my 2 yr old daughter. emoji3590.pngdownload_20210408_140517.jpgIMG_4997.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!

• Like 2

:mizuno-small: ST-Z w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 60g

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W w/ Project X Velocity 6.0 53g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-PW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60 W/ DG S200

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

34 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

Adding a baby boy to go along with my 2 yr old daughter. emoji3590.pngdownload_20210408_140517.jpgIMG_4997.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats!

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD