Did you know that Costco hotdogs have a 10 year shelf life? 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 6

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

That’s all, huh must have actually put meat in them😜

• Haha 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Still shorter than Twinkies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Picked up our puppy last wednesday - she's 9 weeks old. On Thursday we left for our Ohio condo - 2 day trip. She was great in the car , sleeping all the way. But once in the hotel she wanted to play (re: chew) all night long. Now that we're settled in, she sleeps during the night - well at least til 4:00 a.m.. Then wants to play til she collapses into a deep sleep a couple of hours later.  Forgot how much work puppies are. 

IMG_8197 (1).jpg

They are work but they are awesome!!

• Like 2

:mizuno-small: ST-Z w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 60g

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W w/ Project X Velocity 6.0 53g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 4-PW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60 W/ DG S200

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Picked up our puppy last wednesday - she's 9 weeks old. On Thursday we left for our Ohio condo - 2 day trip. She was great in the car , sleeping all the way. But once in the hotel she wanted to play (re: chew) all night long. Now that we're settled in, she sleeps during the night - well at least til 4:00 a.m.. Then wants to play til she collapses into a deep sleep a couple of hours later.  Forgot how much work puppies are. 

IMG_8197 (1).jpg

Adorable pup and yes they are a handful👍

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

10 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

IMG_8197 (1).jpg

Imagine 13 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just had to share a proud dad moment. My wife talked me into a balance bike for our oldest and he loved it and has been using it since he was two. We just got him a pedal bike now at 4 and he picked it up in about 5 minutes and since then only wants to ride the bike. He did like 8 miles on that thing with dad pushing his sister in the stroller. (Good thing I run as he is now fast enough I need to jog to keep up).

The real proud moment though was when recognized that he practiced on the balance bike and that's why he could do the pedal bike. When we said he could do it he said, "That's cause I practiced on my other bike." Hope he keeps that mentality on other things in life. Thanks for endulging me on this had to share with someone.

• Like 9

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed 

Three weeks of vacation coming up. Late June through early July.

Kids will be at summer camp, just me, my wife, and our youngest.  I’ve convinced them that they can drive the cart while I play golf a few times.  Looking to play Arcadia Bluffs, and the South Course.  If I’m lucky I might finally check off the Hidden River course... and if I’m really lucky, I’ll get to play the Belvedere again with my dad.  And my parents friends are going to hook me up with some passes at their club!  Woo!

21 days... going to try to play at least 7 times.  Have some trout fishing lined up, and a canoe trip too.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 9:43 AM, tony@CIC said:

IMG_8197 (1).jpg

My boy (dog) will be two on May 18. So far in the 6 months I've had him, he's eaten my sectional down to the wood frame, tore the back off of my recliner...twice, chewed up 2 TV remotes, 3 bed comforters and an entire trash can... along with random books, one shoe, and the toilet paper holder.  If he wasn't such a loving, loyal dog, I would have taken him back! 🤣

Edited by silver & black
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary today. I’ve been thinking of how quickly it went by and while we were planning, it was so much emphasis on making it my wife’s special day. 

For anyone who hasn’t or is hoping to get married soon I want to say one thing. Weddings are certainly all about the spouse but don’t lose sight of the fact that this is one of the only times, maybe the only, where you’ll be surrounded by your favorite people in the world. It’s special and do whatever you can to soak it all in before your liver soaks up a bottle of champagne 😊

Congrats man!  We will be celebrating 14!!! On June 12th... wow I’m getting old.

And to note: I’ve only seen 4 people from our wedding party of 14 in the last 14 years that isn’t family.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Congrats man!  We will be celebrating 14!!! On June 12th... wow I’m getting old.

5/29 will be 31 for me and mine.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 3,4, & 5 -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS and SW bent to 52 Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :Sub70: 56* JB 

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Some of the best news of my life just came in the form of a phone call.  I may be getting old... but there is a waiver for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!! !!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, CarlH said:

5/29 will be 31 for me and mine.

5/29 Is my bday so let me just say you chose a great day to tie the knot!

Congrats, and to many more!

49 minutes ago, Shankster said:

And to note: I’ve only seen 4 people from our wedding party of 14 in the last 14 years that isn’t family.

It's kinda scary to think how difficult it is for everyone to get together.  Happy almost 14!!

• Like 6
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

27 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Yes, but you are young Carl!

But, still can't shoot my age. Although it's theoretically possible...I've come within 4 strokes 

11 minutes ago, bens197 said:

5/29 Is my bday so let me just say you chose a great day to tie the knot!

Well Happy B'day, early 🙂

• Like 6

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 3,4, & 5 -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS and SW bent to 52 Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :Sub70: 56* JB 

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

6 hours ago, Shankster said:

Yep! We celebrated 14 on April 21... wow I'm getting old.   🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, bens197 said:

Celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary today. I’ve been thinking of how quickly it went by and while we were planning, it was so much emphasis on making it my wife’s special day. 

Try 50 (for us) and you really believe in time flying!

BTW congrats on your 5th anniversary. 

• Like 5

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

12 hours ago, Shankster said:

Some of the best news of my life just came in the form of a phone call.  I may be getting old... but there is a waiver for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!! !!!!!!

You know you can't throw something like that out and not get called out for details.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!