Happy thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is official now, I'm an American citizen. 

I had a very cryptic email and meeting invite from my Regional director on Wednesday that included my Senior facilities manager and said "Need to discuss a sensitive subject, please allocate some time

It's been waaayyyy too long of an absence for me on this forum. Boy, do I miss you guys and gals. I've been super busy with all amazing and happy stuff in my personal life and it was preventing m

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Today is my birthday.  Made it to 38 years old, feel like a million bucks.  Going to go play a round this weekend.  See if I can’t shoot a 76.

Happy birthday old timer! Buy yourself something real nice!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

30 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Today is my birthday.  Made it to 38 years old, feel like a million bucks.  Going to go play a round this weekend.  See if I can’t shoot a 76.

Best wishes - hope you shoot 38 or better on the front and a 38 or better on the back. . 

• Like 5

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

53 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Happy Birthday! 

• Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

What!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈🎊🎉 

• Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Happy Birthday!!

• Like 3

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: SIM DHY 3 & 4H, Diamana Limited Hybrid 75g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind, 60 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER7B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

Happy birthday!! Get out there and shoot that 76.

• Like 4

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

2 hours ago, Shankster said:

What couldn’t wait for Matt to post something?? Happy bday Alan

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

What couldn’t wait for Matt to post something?? Happy bday Alan

I don’t think I have the Bday thing set up in my profile.  Sorry Matt.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Shankster said:

Happy Birthday!!  Hey!  You are 2 days older than I am!!   🤣

Enjoy the round.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

14 hours ago, Shankster said:

Happy Bday dude!  

• Like 2
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

11 hours ago, Shankster said:

I don’t think I have the Bday thing set up in my profile.  Sorry Matt.

I got ya!

• Like 3

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

11 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Okay I will keep this brief, but when I moved to Swtizerland there was a ton of stress with moving to another country during the pandemic along with my partner and our dogs came too. I had my permit, however she came on a visitors visa and wasn't able to find work and had to go back to Canada as her 90 days were up. She spent 4 months in Canada and came back end of February. Our family was reunited, however we still didn't have her visa sorted. 

Today that all changed! After months of paperwork, hoops, jumps, delays and more today we got a letter in the mail saying her Marriage Preparation Visa Extension has been approved so we can actually plan a wedding and have it when we want it. For reference she had 11 days left on this visitors visa until she would have had to go back and go through the nightmare that is Canada's quarantine system.

This was incredibly stressful and a huge weight has been lifted. I already feel I have 10 times more energy and am happier. She is an incredible girl and I am so lucky to have her and now we can truly start planning out our lives here and although I still am waiting on my B (longer term residence and working permission), this was a huge hurdle and we are passed it. Thank you to @revkevfor reaching out last summer, it was really needed and very thoughtful. This is a great community and with that I'll end this. 

Cheers everyone and have a great weekend!

IMG-20210215-WA0004.jpg

Congrats man, can’t pretend I know the stress you went through because I have 0 clue of visa process but I can imagine and with quarantine oof. Enjoy the wedding planning and your future together!

• Like 5

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

56 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Okay I will keep this brief, but when I moved to Swtizerland there was a ton of stress with moving to another country during the pandemic along with my partner and our dogs came too. I had my permit, however she came on a visitors visa and wasn't able to find work and had to go back to Canada as her 90 days were up. She spent 4 months in Canada and came back end of February. Our family was reunited, however we still didn't have her visa sorted. 

Today that all changed! After months of paperwork, hoops, jumps, delays and more today we got a letter in the mail saying her Marriage Preparation Visa Extension has been approved so we can actually plan a wedding and have it when we want it. For reference she had 11 days left on this visitors visa until she would have had to go back and go through the nightmare that is Canada's quarantine system.

This was incredibly stressful and a huge weight has been lifted. I already feel I have 10 times more energy and am happier. She is an incredible girl and I am so lucky to have her and now we can truly start planning out our lives here and although I still am waiting on my B (longer term residence and working permission), this was a huge hurdle and we are passed it. Thank you to @revkevfor reaching out last summer, it was really needed and very thoughtful. This is a great community and with that I'll end this. 

Cheers everyone and have a great weekend!

IMG-20210215-WA0004.jpg

That's great news mate!  Obviously I know all about relocating to another country, however, I don't have any idea on doing it during a pandemic. At least it's sorted and you can start planning.

• Like 8

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I love for real happy endings - here's to a long life and happiness for the two of you, those awesome four legged friends and whoever else may come along to be a part of your household!

Ps. I hate to say it but working with two brides to be as they come down to the wire you might be in for a bit more stress in the near future. 🙂

• Like 7

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.