Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Happy thread

TSauer

My daughter scored 4 gold medals and 1 silver at her high school's art show, beating out a bunch of seniors as a junior!

attachicon.gifIMG_3464.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Nice!

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

My daughter scored 4 gold medals and 1 silver at her high school's art show, beating out a bunch of seniors as a junior!

She allowed to sell? I see a MGS fund raiser

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

That's impressive Russ!! Congrats to her.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'm happy because I got an email about my the Hogan wedges being shipped and arriving tomorrow. That's my teaser I'm super excited to get them and they will be in before my round Friday night after work. So I'll get some nice head to head with my glide 1.0 wedges that are in the bag now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took the day off to go to my grandson's VPK graduation. Not much cuter than a bunch of 5-year-olds in caps and gowns. Bad picture, but there it is. Gosh, do they grow up fast! IMG_20180523_111243887.jpg

My Bag:

Took the day off to go to my grandson's VPK graduation. Not much cuter than a bunch of 5-year-olds in caps and gowns. Bad picture, but there it is. Gosh, do they grow up fast! attachicon.gifIMG_20180523_111243887.jpg

Naw, great pic

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Took the day off to go to my grandson's VPK graduation. Not much cuter than a bunch of 5-year-olds in caps and gowns. Bad picture, but there it is. Gosh, do they grow up fast! attachicon.gifIMG_20180523_111243887.jpg

Great picture and yes they do grow up fast! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Feeling almost normal two weeks after my laparoscopic appendectomy.

Been exercising for about 10 days now and I'm too the point where I can sprint and do just about any motion. Haven't done any super heavy lifting or isolated core work yet.

Hope to get the go ahead for normal gym routine and playing golf at my post op appointment tomorrow

Surprised my brother in February for his birthday. They're in Alabama and I'm in Seattle. My nephew(6) wrote this in his journal at school the next morning

IMG_4150.JPG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Surprised my brother in February for his birthday. They're in Alabama and I'm in Seattle. My nephew(6) wrote this in his journal at school the next morning

attachicon.gifIMG_4150.JPG

That's gotta make you feel like a million bucks

Great kid!

Rick

Left Hand, 

attachicon.gifIMG_4150.JPG

That is way cool. Gets ya right in the feels, doesn't it?

My Bag:

Got a nice package in the mail today which made me happy.

Was it, “...a major award! FRA-JEE-LAY, must be Italian!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Woo-hoo! Had to cancel this week's beach trip last night due to an impending tropical storm. Booked a new week at the beach the week of July 4th at The Beach Club in Gulf Shores where they have all kinds of resort activities for the kids, fireworks on the 4th, “drive-in” theater where the kids design a car out of a big box and watch movies on the lawn sitting in their “car”. It's actually going to be so much more fun, plus, the 11 year old is in a cast right now too, so that will be gone by July!!!

The Man Upstairs really took care of us, and I'm very grateful!!!!

Sounds like a great 4th coming up!

Rick

Left Hand, 

I got one room almost fully framed today at my parents house. Redoing two rooms over for them it's an old balloon frame house so I have to frame it out to insulate the house for them. I will finish the second room tomorrow then someone else gets to do the electrical work. Once that's done I will insulate and then drywall. Hoping that I can have it done by August at the latest. Only being able to work on it on the weekends limits how much I can do. Doing all this framing makes me think about building my own house sometime so I know it's done how I want it lol.

Woo-hoo! Had to cancel this week's beach trip last night due to an impending tropical storm. Booked a new week at the beach the week of July 4th at The Beach Club in Gulf Shores where they have all kinds of resort activities for the kids, fireworks on the 4th, “drive-in” theater where the kids design a car out of a big box and watch movies on the lawn sitting in their “car”. It's actually going to be so much more fun, plus, the 11 year old is in a cast right now too, so that will be gone by July!!!

I love the idea of a drive in movie for kids (made from boxes) - how clever.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

That is awesome! Right-on PM!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Happy to be boarding a flight to Cabo for the rest of the week! Tacos, Tequila, Pacifico, some stogies and lots of sunshine!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Happy to be boarding a flight to Cabo for the rest of the week! Tacos, Tequila, Pacifico, some stogies and lots of sunshine!

Awesome! A bit jealous of ya here, but I'll have some Tequila & down a few Coronas in tribute to your vacation fer sure-Have a fantastic time!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Soooo happy to have this post in the "happy thread"!

I just completed my Snell MTB Red eval earlier and hope that those of you who take the time to read it enjoy it. I'm proud of what I was able do and honored to help (hopefully) my fellow spies who may be considering buying these beauties.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/22972-official-forum-member-review-snell-mtb-black-red/page-2?do=findComment&comment=386476

Though is was a fun little journey, in was a releif to get it finished and off my plate. Thank-you again to MGS & to Dean Snell for that great opportunity, I had a blast!

:D

... Excellent and honest review! Always difficult to admit that an outstanding product, as much as you want to like something you are reviewing, that sometimes it just doesn't work for you but it will for others. You did a great job of conveying that. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Soooo happy to have this post in the "happy thread"!

I just completed my Snell MTB Red eval earlier and hope that those of you who take the time to read it enjoy it. I'm proud of what I was able do and honored to help (hopefully) my fellow spies who may be considering buying these beauties.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/22972-official-forum-member-review-snell-mtb-black-red/page-2?do=findComment&comment=386476

Though is was a fun little journey, in was a releif to get it finished and off my plate. Thank-you again to MGS & to Dean Snell for that great opportunity, I had a blast!

:D

You did a great job pal and thanks for the hard work you put in !

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

... Excellent and honest review! Always difficult to admit that an outstanding product, as much as you want to like something you are reviewing, that sometimes it just doesn't work for you but it will for others. You did a great job of conveying that. 

Thank-you very much, this really means a LOT to me Chi!!! :) 

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

You did a great job pal and thanks for the hard work you put in !

Thanks a ton OG! I am humbled and tickled plumb to death that you liked it-thanks for the kind words-Cheers!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

In the "happy thread" theme, I'd like to say that I am very happy for both Revkev & No2puttLaLa and their pending vacations/time away. They are both doing it up right and putting their feet up and sounds like staying away from the crowd scenes and line queues. Vacations for me are often tied to the crowds and queues unfortunately since we still have youngsters (12 & 7) in tow, so I am happy for them indeed!

Have fun out there boys! Don't forget to call in the stunt livers if needed! CHEERS!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers