TSauer

Happy thread

Wife coming back today after a week away (working with a non profit foundation).

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I found out the other day that the dicks sporting goods in our area are moving into the mall and taking over the Macy's empty store, they are going to have 2 stories, the bottom is Dicks, upstairs will be Field and Stream, and a Golf Galaxy, it will 10 minutes away, this is good, it will give me a place to try new clubs, and they seem to have a fair amount of fittings available, I've met some of them at the other store, so hopefully next spring/summer when i am looking to get new clubs, I can get a good look at my swing and check out many different clubs.

• Like 6

I am Happy....because: the Wilson shaft adapter I purchased this year so I could use my Paderson Kinetix IMRT Shaft in my Wilson Staff Triton somehow cracked the ferrule. This means the alignment aid is now off kilter.

So why am I happy? Because I called Wilson customer support today and the6 are sending me a new adapter!

Thank You Wilson Staff!

• Like 3

I found out the other day that the dicks sporting goods in our area are moving into the mall and taking over the Macy's empty store, they are going to have 2 stories, the bottom is Dicks, upstairs will be Field and Stream, and a Golf Galaxy, it will 10 minutes away, this is good, it will give me a place to try new clubs, and they seem to have a fair amount of fittings available, I've met some of them at the other store, so hopefully next spring/summer when i am looking to get new clubs, I can get a good look at my swing and check out many different clubs.

They just did this at the one near my house in the mall. Much more convenient but not good on the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

They just did this at the one near my house in the mall. Much more convenient but not good on the wallet.

It will likely not be good for the wallet, but it will give me a place to trade some stuff I don't need or use anymore to get other stuff

We got a bike trailer for cheap this weekend. It holds 2 kids. After borrowing my brother's bike (who's away at college), I took it out for its maiden voyage tonight with my oldest and it couldn't have gone better. Looks like daddy's got a new excuse to exercise!

Our neighborhood community is quite large with awesome bike lanes and many different playgrounds to visit. This should be fun for another year or two before my oldest learns to ride herself.

Then the trailor can hold the dog

• Like 1

... This Chicago summer to winter quick change is enough to make anyone unhappy. :( Sooooo in honor of this thread, I just booked a 15 day trip to Orlando in early December and already booked the first 5 rounds on golfnow and will play the next 10 days by ear. Turned my frown upside down!  :)

You need to contact rev and make the 2 hour drive to St. Pete.  It's well worth getting to play rev's course with rev and foz.  It's a fun time.  My wife and I did a day trip over and back a couple of years ago.

• Like 4

... Thanks for the suggestion, I might just do that. 2 hours is a long drive for me and then play golf after 2 back surgeries. Usually 1 hour is my limit as I am pretty stiff after driving any further and for the same reason I am not a morning person as I can barely walk after waking, but usually ready to go by 11am and playing twilight. But I will see how I feel in the warm sunshine after playing a few days. Ya never know!  

• Like 2

... This Chicago summer to winter quick change is enough to make anyone unhappy. :( Sooooo in honor of this thread, I just booked a 15 day trip to Orlando in early December and already booked the first 5 rounds on golfnow and will play the next 10 days by ear. Turned my frown upside down! :)

And you'll be back in time for the big snowstorms

I use to live in Chicago (Naperville) so I'm very familiar with the weather.

• Like 1

And you'll be back in time for the big snowstorms

I use to live in Chicago (Naperville) so I'm very familiar with the weather

... I am in Bolingbrook, right on the Naperville border and our kids went to Naperville Central so you know exactly the kind of weather I will come home to. But all my focus is on Mickey Mouse's home for now. 

... I am in Bolingbrook, right on the Naperville border and our kids went to Naperville Central so you know exactly the kind of weather I will come home to. But all my focus is on Mickey Mouse's home for now.

Hopefully you get to play a lot of golf down there.

My Doctor said I can stop taking blood pressure medication, after 28 years of it. Looks like my diet and weight loss is working. :)

Congrats. Always good when you can avoid medication. Wish I could stop taking mine

• Like 1

My Doctor said I can stop taking blood pressure medication, after 28 years of it. Looks like my diet and weight loss is working.  :)

Congrats!!  That's great news.  I'ts always nice to see the results of hard work.  Was it a specific diet, or just eating smarter?   

• Like 1

My Doctor said I can stop taking blood pressure medication, after 28 years of it. Looks like my diet and weight loss is working. :)

That's great news, congrats.

• Like 1

Heading over in a bit to have dinner with some friends for a little pre Thanksgiving meal.  I might even have a toddy or two! :D  We have soooooo much to be thankful for and each Thanksgiving  brings more good friends and family memories. Happy Thanksgiving MGS'ers! 

All you folks who are traveling tonight & tomorrow be safe and enjoy your families!

thanksgiving-horn-of-plenty.gif       thanksgiving-dinner.gif  happy-thanksgiving-1.gif

• Like 1

So out of nowhere today in Disney my family was chosen to be the grand marshals of the daily parade. Really a once in a lifetime experience that I think SWMBO is smiling in her sleep over. They even gave us some cool ears for the occasion.

• Like 7

So out of nowhere today in Disney my family was chosen to be the grand marshals of the daily parade. Really a once in a lifetime experience that I think SWMBO is smiling in her sleep over. They even gave us some cool ears for the occasion.

attachicon.gif53341423980__988C6588-B9F8-47E4-8EB0-1F8BA5CE2709.JPG

As one of our favorite places on earth. Thst is truly cool!!

• Like 1