TSauer

Happy thread

In fairness to your friend, Spieth has had some spectacular meltdowns on Sunday. Even this recent Open, he tried to give it away.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Oh I know. He does fight that tendancy to lose it right at the most inopportune times. But his comment at the time was more of that it would keep him from EVER. If he made a comment now along the lines of....just think how many more majors he might have and might win, if he didn't have thst issue losing it to the right.

Maybe not the best analogy, but I remember when the experts killed I mean roasted the Buffalo Bills for losing 4 straight Super Bowls. Think about the insanity of that for a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

... LOL, lots of Chamblee wannabe's out there. Repeatable swings stand the test of time. There are a plethora of reasons someone may not have a perfect swing from injury to personal idiosyncrasy. In his prime Lee Trevino was considered a legendary ball striker with his "severely flawed swing". Today he would be picked apart by "experts". Imo the best swings are those that are natural and instinctive but most importantly ... repeatable.

He's more likely to say he knows more than Chamblee. Ha

• Like 3

I gonna "Knight" you as an official Georgia Bulldog!

K

Does that come with some BBQ or Chili

• Like 2

Oh I know. He does fight that tendancy to lose it right at the most inopportune times. But his comment at the time was more of that it would keep him from EVER. If he made a comment now along the lines of....just think how many more majors he might have and might win, if he didn't have thst issue losing it to the right.

Maybe not the best analogy, but I remember when the experts killed I mean roasted the Buffalo Bills for losing 4 straight Super Bowls. Think about the insanity of that for a minute.

I remember that too.

• Like 1

So I'm out playing today (by myself) and am in back of a foursome. After two holes I'm thinking 'can you let me play through' instead they wait for me to catch up and they asked if I wanted to play with them. Had a great time and met some guys from our club that I didn't know

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8

Watching the coverage of the RSM and realizing that the clubs I hit into those holes when I played it last year are about the same as the guys playing today. And for the record I played Plantation and Seaside from the same tees they played. I played Plantation Saturday morning and Seaside Monday after the playoff.

Love Sea Island and the courses- your mentioning it brings back great memories of a trip a few years ago- good fun, great golf, and a wonderful atmosphere-

This is a view from our group's balcony overlooking the 18th.  The island across the water is Jekyll Island - awesome golf there as well!

IMG_0687.JPG

• Like 2

My wife received a clean bill of health today from her procedure with the tummy doc.  Good health for family members is a huge blessing!

• Like 9

My wife received a clean bill of health today from her procedure with the tummy doc. Good health for family members is a huge blessing!

Yea! That's great

• Like 1

My wife received a clean bill of health today from her procedure with the tummy doc. Good health for family members is a huge blessing!

I'll bet that's a great relief for y out and your family - congrats.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Surprise 50th Anniversary party for me and SWMBO!

Didn't think we knew that many people

• Like 5

Surprise 50th Anniversary party for me and SWMBO!

Didn't think we knew that many people attachicon.gifIMG_1770.JPG

Great pic! For a moment, I thought you had on a Georgia Bulldog shirt

• Like 2

Great pic! For a moment, I thought you had on a Georgia Bulldog shirt

Go Dawgs

• Like 1