franks62591

FS/FT: Evnroll ER5 and 6, Piretti Potenza, Odyssey, Tensei Orange V2

Couple items up for sale today. Prices are OBO and include shipping and paypal fees.

1) Piretti Potenza II. 375g head weight. 34" in length. Currently does not have a grip but I have a Flatcat Fat I can add if the buyer is interested. Some wear on the sole but the rest of the putter is in fantastic condition. No nicks or scratches to speak of.

Price is $230 which is right in the middle of recent fleabay sold listings.

2) Odyssey Versa #9 putter. Comes with a round Edel grip. Measures 35". No headcover but I will include a generic one lying around if I can find one. If not, it will be well protected. There are some small nicks but overall it's in good condition

Price is $55

3) Tensei Orange V2, 70TX. Tipped 1". Measures 43.5" from tip to grip end. I can include a Callaway Dual Cog or Ping G series adapter with sale if the buyer wants. Tip is in good shape (picture is just some residual glue). Lamkin Z5 grip in standard size.
Price is $265

4) Great condition Evnroll ER5 putter. 35" with a nearly brand new Superstroke Flatso 1.0 grip. 50g counter-core is included with the grip. Comes with the original headcover, also in fantastic condition.

Price is $old

5) Evnroll ER6 black. 34.5" with Evnroll grip. 355g head weight. Fantastic condition as a whole. Small marks on the back of the putter. Includes headcover with ball mark
Price is $old

cjiuA8al.jpg
EbcGzdgl.jpg
lmxMkTfl.jpg
m2lBEZFl.jpg
JuVMHZMl.jpg
1XNP0ePl.jpg
zpP8H6Nl.jpg
NHlZ239l.jpg
bSJthYXl.jpg
Gmhk9X7l.jpg

Interested in trading the tensei orange for a brand new Tensei orange 60 TX? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Rosco!!

• By DPattGolf
      It’s been a while since I posted but it’s time to update what is in my bag for my first season of professional golf.

There are definitely some improvements that I’m looking forward to but overall I’m pretty happy with my bag so far. It helps that this setup has me -2 thru 54 holes of tournament golf (and $1,200 in winnings) since the driver, 3wood and wedges went in the bag on June 23rd.

So here is what is in my bag.

Driver: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 70X tipped 1” & 1” short
      3wood: Titleist TS3 - Diamana White Board 80X
      Driving Iron: Titleist 712u - Accra 110i X
      Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130 X
      Wedges: Vokey SM7 - Dynamic Gold X100
      Putter: Evnroll ER2 - P2 Aware Grip
      Ball: Titleist ProV1 Yellow
      Glove: Under Armour Iso-Chill
      Range Finder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro
      Speed Trainer: Golf Stick Pro

Carry Distances per GCQuad
      Dr (8.5*) - 290
      3w (14.25*) - 265
      2 (18*) - 245
      4 (21*) - 225
      5 (25*) - 215
      6 (29*) - 205
      7 (33*) - 195
      8 (37*) - 180
      9 (41*) - 165
      PW (45*) - 150
      50.F.12 - 133
      55.S.11 - 117
      60.M.08 - 105

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Follow our four  testers of the Odyssey Stroke Lab  as they bring you all the details of the hottest putter technology out there right now.  Will it perform for them, how does it help their putting?   They will leave no stone un-turned or ball un-hit in the effort to bring you a in depth and fully unbiased review of the putter. 
      They will start with their Stage Ones which give you a good look at the putter, and tell you about their games.   While they are putting the Stroke-lab in play over the next month to six weeks, they will update this thread with their thoughts and be available to answer any questions the community may have.  So fire away with anything you want to know about these innovative putters. 

Our Four Testers:
      @MaxEntropy                                  Stage 1        Stage 2        
      @Berg Ryman                                   Stage 1       Stage 2
      @juspoole                                         Stage 1       Stage 2
      @Apolloshowl                                   stage 1        Stage 2
    • By Djnz
      Hi All.
      First off let me say I am a new member 🙂 This site was recommended to be my a member at  my golf club (Templeton Golf Club) and I must say it has been a wealth of knowledge.
      So in saying that here is a shout out to NunfaO bloody good bugger for a lefty 😉
      Right so anyway! I was using an older Odyssey 7 putter when our local pro noticed that my swing was not very consistent hence why I was leaving putts short or hitting them 6 feet past....so we worked together to change my putting stroke.
      Honestly this was the best and worst thing to go through but once I got comfortable with the new path and grip change it felt amazing. However my Odyssey 7 putter on the other hand felt like a foreign object and I could not hole anything over 2 feet.
      This is when I discovered the Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 and man it was love at first sight! Let's just say the wife is lucky I do not put this putter between us at night 😉
      Here is some putter info:
      Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft for Innovative Weight Distribution
      Tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams* that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics.
      Slightly Stiffer and Lower Torque for Increased Control
      The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head.
      Sole Weights and Grip Weight for a Smooth and Accurate Stroke
      Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke.
      White Hot Microhinge Face Insert for a Great Feel and Smooth Roll
      Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
      This putter gives me 100% confidence when facing any putt. A combination of the blade style, sole weights and my adjusted swing path has meant my average putts per round has dropped so I am super happy. If you are in the market for a new putter I honestly suggest you trying out one of these bad girls (Her name is Erin Lol)

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Announced!
      Odyssey claims its new Stroke Lab shaft will improve your putting stroke. Who will be putting that claim to the test?
      @MaxEntropy @Berg Ryman @Apolloshowl @juspoole Join me in congratulating our reviewers!

TESTERS WANTED (4)
      So you think the importance of shaft design is only important to drivers.   Well the engineers at Odyssey Golf among some of the best and brightest minds in the business want to show you otherwise.   For years counterbalancing has been a big buzz word in the world of putter shafts.   Well the new Stroke Lab putters by Odyssey Golf aren't just counterbalanced, they take weight shifting to a whole new level or should I say end.
      As in redistributing 40 percent of the weight from the middle of the shaft into the butt and head end of the shaft.  The results show that you will make a much more consistent stroke with Stroke Lab than with the standard putter shaft.
      Don't believe it?  We're going to give you...well four of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

How to Apply
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - State
      - Your current model of putter
      - Is putting a strength or weakness of your game

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US or Canada.  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...
    • By themondayqualifier
      First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
      1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
      2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
      3. Where's the best place to buy one? 
      Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!