GolfSpy STUDque

Injury Thread

I'll be practicing a lot of right handed putts.

Surgery Monday at 0945. The surgeon pretty much said exactly what yours did. Bone spurs like a saw. Not looking forward to the recovery time, but it will nice to not wake up at random times with my arm on fire.

Your not going to believe how good it's going to feel, after recovery of course.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Keep strong Shankster. There is still plenty of time.

sent from planet Nebulon

Thanks! We have gotten around 10” of snow over the last week. So it doesn't sting so bad.

• Like 2

Your not going to believe how good it's going to feel, after recovery of course.

Good luck!!

Pisses me off, it's very intermittent. But when it flares up it's no beau-no

• Like 1

Hey Shank, 7 weeks post op and doing well thanks. Still a lot of discomfort but pretty full range of motion. Lot of PT, lot of home exercises and still icing, but already making swings daily in the basement and have hit a few balls at indoor range. If it keeps going this way I feel like I'm going to be 100% full speed soon. The pain probably won't go away completely for awhile, but it's tolerable so no big deal.

What's your prognosis?

Man I'm a jerk. You asked about me, but I never said I'm glad your recovery is going well earlier. Glad to hear everything is going good! Glad to hear it.

Thanks! We have gotten around 10” of snow over the last week. So it doesn't sting so bad.

Been a strange winter.

sent from planet Nebulon

• Like 1

Man I'm a jerk. You asked about me, but I never said I'm glad your recovery is going well earlier. Glad to hear everything is going good! Glad to hear it.

Good luck Monday, and in your recovery. The first day isn't bad but the 24 hour nerve block is a little odd. I remember trying to scratch my thumb at one point and not being able to find it! Just be ready to binge Netflix and sleep in a recliner for a while. I worked my way through Black Mirror, Ozark, Bojack Horseman and God knows what else that first week and a half
  • Like 1

Good luck Monday, and in your recovery. The first day isn't bad but the 24 hour nerve block is a little odd. I remember trying to scratch my thumb at one point and not being able to find it! Just be ready to binge Netflix and sleep in a recliner for a while. I worked my way through Black Mirror, Ozark, Bojack Horseman and God knows what else that first week and a half

Thanks. I've got a few audio books downloaded, pre ordered the new Star Wars. Tiger Woods is playing the AP... Stocked up on gummy bears, kettle chips, and La Croix water. Trip proofed the house, set my out of office reply on the old email...

I'm hoping when I recover it's like when I put my glasses on for the first time... “why didn't I do this earlier?!”

• Like 4

Hey Shank, 7 weeks post op and doing well thanks. Still a lot of discomfort but pretty full range of motion. Lot of PT, lot of home exercises and still icing, but already making swings daily in the basement and have hit a few balls at indoor range. If it keeps going this way I feel like I'm going to be 100% full speed soon. The pain probably won't go away completely for awhile, but it's tolerable so no big deal.

What's your prognosis?

Sorry I somehow missed this. Great to hear you are doing well. I remember PT after my shoulder surgery. You'll be glad you do it later when you have full range without discomfort

sent from planet Nebulon

• Like 1

Sorry I somehow missed this. Great to hear you are doing well. I remember PT after my shoulder surgery. You'll be glad you do it later when you have full range without discomfort

sent from planet Nebulon

Thanks KK

Made it fellas. Feel like a million bucks. Making a tee time next week.

• Like 7

Made it fellas. Feel like a million bucks. Making a tee time next week.

Good news, Rest and recuperate!!

• Like 1

That may be the nerve block talking!

Didn't get it. I start pt tomorrow...?

• Like 1

Back home. I'll keep you guys posted. So far so good.

• Like 3

Night 1... miserable. Not much pain, just no sleep. Lots of ice today.

• Like 4