GolfSpy STUDque

Injury Thread

Yeah. Not happy. Not sure what I did to it. Electro Steroid patch do-dad today.

Electro what? That's a first for me, off to Google Search.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Electro what? That's a first for me, off to Google Search.

Haha. Yeah. A giant steroid patch, hooked up to a device with two leads. 9V “pulls” the steroids into the muscles. Stung like a Bee. Feels ok now. Still taking it easy till Monday as ordered.

• Like 1

Haha. Yeah. A giant steroid patch, hooked up to a device with two leads. 9V “pulls” the steroids into the muscles. Stung like a Bee. Feels ok now. Still taking it easy till Monday as ordered.

Looked it up, sounds really cool.

• Like 1

Looked it up, sounds really cool.

Not sure what is going on. Some instability arose. She said I was way ahead of schedule, now a little bump in the road. Hopefully get it tuned up soon. More snow in the forecast, so I'm in no rush.

• Like 2

Not sure what is going on. Some instability arose. She said I was way ahead of schedule, now a little bump in the road. Hopefully get it tuned up soon. More snow in the forecast, so I'm in no rush.

I'm kinda glad you're getting snow, you need to take it easy. You're me 30 years ago, no patience

• Like 4

I'm kinda glad you're getting snow, you need to take it easy. You're me 30 years ago, no patience

zero...
  • Like 3

zero...

When I was longer I was a minus, not at home but at work.

• Like 3

Getting set back a bit. Have to take a week off from exercise. Bicep tendon is “angry” and leading to a really stiff shoulder. Not cool. No golf in the near future.

We need a dislike button.

Sorry to hear.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

We need a dislike button.

Sorry to hear.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I'll be fine. Doesn't help that the weather keeps changing. From cold to really cold back to warmish cold.

Thanks for the words of encouragement gents!

• Like 1

When I was longer I was a minus, not at home but at work.

At work I'm around -100, home +/- 0, golf game set backs -200000

• Like 2

The tens machines are great I have one at my house I use it on my back when it's too tight for the foam roll to get out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The tens machines are great I have one at my house I use it on my back when it's too tight for the foam roll to get out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I swear by mine! You can get a decent one on amazon for pretty cheap.

• Like 1

Broken heel update: I was cleared to weight bear 2 Wednesday's ago. Have been walking mostly with one crutch, taking it slow. Had a LOT of pain in Achilles and paroneal tendon. (Under your outer ankle bone, ties into your leg mid tibia) Been much better the last few days; walking mostly without the crutch. I've got a tee time in Myrtle Beach on May 2. I intend to play & play well!

• Like 4

Broken heel update: I was cleared to weight bear 2 Wednesday's ago. Have been walking mostly with one crutch, taking it slow. Had a LOT of pain in Achilles and paroneal tendon. (Under your outer ankle bone, ties into your leg mid tibia) Been much better the last few days; walking mostly without the crutch. I've got a tee time in Myrtle Beach on May 2. I intend to play & play well!

Of course you will.

• Like 1

Of course you will.

In truth, I may stink the place up. I was totally capable of that before I got hurt. However, I will definitely be slapping the ball around the grounds!

• Like 1

Right wrist has been painful for several days.  On the left underside when I press down it hurts.  I don't remember tweaking it in the gym or golf course so it's something that has come about over time.  I had to wear a wrist brace yesterday while golfing.  :(  

Got bit by Friday the 13th....

Went to go wake my sons up for school, stepped on a steering wheel, probably need stitches on my left foot, fell over onto my son (he is fine), and... I landed right on my bad shoulder.

I'm going straight home after work and not leaving the house.

• Like 4

Got bit by Friday the 13th....

Went to go wake my sons up for school, stepped on a steering wheel, probably need stitches on my left foot, fell over onto my son (he is fine), and... I landed right on my bad shoulder.

I'm going straight home after work and not leaving the house.

Remember your bubble wrap suit before you leave the house!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Right wrist has been painful for several days. On the left underside when I press down it hurts. I don't remember tweaking it in the gym or golf course so it's something that has come about over time. I had to wear a wrist brace yesterday while golfing. :(

Get that junk figured out OG.

• Like 1

Right wrist has been painful for several days. On the left underside when I press down it hurts. I don't remember tweaking it in the gym or golf course so it's something that has come about over time. I had to wear a wrist brace yesterday while golfing. :(

Can confirm. Wrist widget will help you out pal. I keep mine in my bag in case my wrist pain flares back up:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/21255-Injury-Thread/page__view__findpost__p__342284

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2