GolfSpy STUDque

Injury Thread

7 hours ago, MattF said:

Not me but my wife. She was trying to gracefully exit the pool and pretty much fell off the ladder...broke her right little toe.

UPDATE: She also broke her fibula. She's now sporting a walking brace and crutches. She'll be seeing an orthopaedic surgeon some time this week.

UPDATE: She also broke her fibula. She's now sporting a walking brace and crutches. She'll be seeing an orthopaedic surgeon some time this week.

I can’t “like” this. That’s terrible, hope she gets treatment soon. Tell her we’re all pulling for her speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Good thing it wasn't the fibula also or it would be a real cast.

12 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Good thing it wasn't the fibula also or it would be a real cast.

I'm guessing you mean tibia mate, but yeah. Looks like her pool season is over and I'll be working on making a set of stairs and a small platform for the pool.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MattF said:

I'm guessing you mean tibia mate, but yeah. Looks like her pool season is over and I'll be working on making a set of stairs and a small platform for the pool.

Glad you knew what I meant lol

• Like 1