GolfSpy STUDque

Injury Thread

It's been two weeks for me and it's incredible how much progress I've made. Such a great little device

Glad I could help!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Yep, copper does work- I have a copper weave knee sleeve that I use (arthritis in the knee from several surgeries years ago) - and I wear a copper and magnet wrist bracelet (amazon 30 bucks) that works for my back pain. 

Now, that said, I also take Aleve before the round, and my wife, (who has a Doctorate in Pharmacy) tells me that the copper does nothing.  I would argue that Golf is as much a mental game as anything- and if I think the copper works, then it works.  But it cant hurt! 

hmm...I've used the following and it doesn't seem to help me.  Put a ton of these in my pocket and the only thing it's done is almost pull my pants down...Might have to rethink this copper thing.... :D

MDGolfHacker

pennies.jpg

• Like 4

hmm...I've used the following and it doesn't seem to help me.  Put a ton of these in my pocket and the only thing it's done is almost pull my pants down...Might have to rethink this copper thing.... :D

MDGolfHacker

Well, no wonder they didn't work!!  Unless those pennies are pre-1982 they are only 2.5% copper;  the rest is zinc.

• Like 3

Well, no wonder they didn't work!! Unless those pennies are pre-1982 they are only 2.5% copper; the rest is zinc.

Daaammm, I didn't think of that!

Well, no wonder they didn't work!! Unless those pennies are pre-1982 they are only 2.5% copper; the rest is zinc.

Ha ha ha... No wonder it hasn't been working...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

Anyone ever had surgery on a separated shoulder? It looks like that's the way I'm headed and I'm not too thrilled about it. Been dealing with it for about 9 months or so now and it's not getting better..... Mainly because I'm bad at listening to the doctor and resting. Although i have had a heck of a 2017 golf season.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone ever had surgery on a separated shoulder? It looks like that's the way I'm headed and I'm not too thrilled about it. Been dealing with it for about 9 months or so now and it's not getting better..... Mainly because I'm bad at listening to the doctor and resting. Although i have had a heck of a 2017 golf season.

I have a friend who just had the surgery out of work for 6 months minimum. He is a few months into it and finally able to lift his arm just below parallel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have a friend who just had the surgery out of work for 6 months minimum. He is a few months into it and finally able to lift his arm just below parallel.

Eeek. Everything I saw said 6-8 weeks recovery. Was his the rotator cuff or the AC Joint?

Eeek. Everything I saw said 6-8 weeks recovery. Was his the rotator cuff or the AC Joint?

Cuff he is out so long because our job involves carrying people and equipment.

Cuff he is out so long because our job involves carrying people and equipment.

Yeah mine isn't a torn cuff thankfully. It's a separated shoulder. Cuffs are much worse.

• Like 1

I'm seeing a neurologist at the VA in Augusta, Ga. November 12 for a brain scan. I have had symptoms of multiple sclerosis and this could be related to exposure to agent orange in Vietnam. Hopefully the scan will clarify what's going on so we can get to the bottom of this and I can get some questions answered. .

Thinking about you gray. I'm hoping that whatever the issue is, they have a fix for it. Go get em pal.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Thinking about you gray. I'm hoping that whatever the issue is, they have a fix for it. Go get em pal.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I posted the wrong date for this test as it was supposed to be on November 6th.  It was canceled. I'm having to get some issues cleared up from past Prostate cancer. I had it (prostate) removed and my psa level has been great for several years.  This year it has creeped up a bit and the doc is focusing on this over MS symptoms. The weakness I experience on occasions could be coming from a different source.   Thank you for your thoughtfulness!  

• Like 2

I posted the wrong date for this test as it was supposed to be on November 6th. It was canceled. I'm having to get some issues cleared up from past Prostate cancer. I had it (prostate) removed and my psa level has been great for several years. This year it has creeped up a bit and the doc is focusing on this over MS symptoms. The weakness I experience on occasions could be coming from a different source. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Good luck with the PSA, gotta get this stuff taken care of.

• Like 1

Sitting in the docs office having toe nail surgery . He's removing half the nail so it won't dig in. Still playing golf tomorrow 🏌️⛳️

• Like 2

Still recovering from surgery in Aug, Im allowed to putt and chip only, no full swings. Its killing me

• Like 3

Sitting in the docs office having toe nail surgery . He's removing half the nail so it won't dig in. Still playing golf tomorrow 🏌️⛳️

So you're at the nail salon?? 😂😂😂 hope it feels better later...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

So you're at the nail salon?? hope it feels better later...

MDGolfHacker

Salon or Saloon?

• Like 1