Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Just converted my garage into a buildshop...

Theclubfix

So I took the weekend to do a little conversion in the garage. It's just good to be able to tinker a little at home. At least until the wife starts yelling.

Nothing to extravagant, but not too bad either. It has everything one might need.

PIC_0170.JPG

PIC_0168.JPG

PIC_0171.JPG

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: [email protected]

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

"nothing too extravagant"

:blink: :o :lol:

nice work!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Feel free to stop by anytime guys!

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

Geez... That would be something, having all those head and shaft combos just lying around... That's exactly how I've dreamed my set-up to be, but it isn't anywhere NEAR that...

How'd all that come to be?

I guess I've just fallen into some good jobs in the golf industry. Working on Tour Vans and designing golf clubs you just come across stuff a lot....

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Archived