TESTERS WANTED! ×

Non-conforming equipment from OEMs

This presents some interesting questions, and a mixed response.

First, I am fundamentally against "non-conforming" equipment for use by adults in standard play as overseen by the standard governing bodies in sport. I think that everyone playing a sport should play by the same rules, with the same equipment- even in youth sport there is a requirement that the players all have conforming equipment - For example, in softball there are 5 major governing bodies that certify equipment such as bats, balls, safety equipment, gloves, etc- Every organization has a set of rules which promote consistent, fair, and safe play.

The same for Golf- the USGA and R&A have worked long and hard (and if the new rules changes are indeed implemented, it will make for a much easier set of rules to understand) to make the game fun, but also fair. By and large (PGA and professional events aside) the rules of golf are self imposed rules. Players penalize themselves (or not), and take appropriate relief as the circumstances dictate.

If you want to bang a shaved face driver on the range, more power to you - just as if you want to practice with a training aid or swing aid, or swing between two tees, or lay down an aiming stick - go for it. Just not on the course while playing. Rules are rules to promote consistent, fair and safe play. When you introduce a non-conforming piece of equipment (ball, club, training aid, etc) it changes the dynamics of the game, and takes it outside the bounds of "normal play."

What if some courses made the hole 6 inches wide? What if some high school basketball teams decided they were going to lower (or raise) the basket, or make the hoop smaller (think carnival hoop where the ball barely fits) - it would change the game fundamentally, and would be (in my humble opinion) be detrimental to both the spirit of the game and competition.

Now- I am all for providing youth the opportunity to play forward (such as the USGA Family tees program) and allowing some variances for physically challenged individuals- to help build and maintain interest in the game for youth and the physically challenged communities- but by and large, I believe that fundamentally, the challenge of player versus course requires a standard to be upheld- and equipment standards are part of that standard- otherwise how do you recognize a course record - recorded by an individual playing non conforming clubs, non-conforming ball, from family tees and giving him or herself 10 foot "gimme's"

Look, I am never going to set any course records- My fun comes from achieving a personal best or doing well against a very challenging course- that is about where the competition goes for me- but it is fun to be able to compare against your buddies or against the visiting club team without having to worry about every club, every ball and every opportunity for a "discrete foot wedge" from your opponent - or team-mate for that matter.

My two cents...

OK.. I'm seconding the vote to make the hole six inches wide 😂... Who's with me!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

OK.. I'm seconding the vote to make the hole six inches wide ... Who's with me!

MDGolfHacker

I remember reading this awesome article about this course that hosted a best ball tournament with 13" massive holes. It seemed like it would've been a ton of fun.

From what I remember, teams still came in with normal scores for scrambles. Kind of interesting.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I think it would be fun but for the rare times i do play in a tournament I want everyone to be using the same equipment. I also dont want ot use a hot faced driver then turn around and in competition use my regular driver. 

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

Just curious, what's your stance on chippers and other silly clubs that are definitely not confirming in any way shape or form?

Now a one sided chipper is conforming as long as the grooves are legal. Now this is where the USGA gets a gray area of the rules and one of the places I have a problem on. A two way chipper is deemed illegial because you can hit a ball from either side ok so be it. Then why under that rule is a Bulls Eye putter legal because you can putt from either side with it or chip from either side with it.

Personally I do not give two hoots if one carries a 2 way chipper . Ok is it any more morally legal than me being able to turn a right handed wedge on it's toe and hit it left handed or take a blade 5 iron and hit it left handed from the back of the blade. Note LOL I am not going to get into attempting to do that last shot with a CB club and both of the shots I described are perfectly legal under the rules. Note in my signature I carry a blade 2 iron and it ain't just for the low cut in the wind too

Now I do agree that under tournament stipulated rules they are equal and fair to all and rules are rules. My thought is that I have played for a long time and practiced those shots quite a bit and have became quite skilled at it. Others have maybe not had as good of an opportunity or skill level I have worked on. There the 2 way chipper of the heavy Callaway chipper may help them to enjoy the game more. My thought is if I was playing them for money and they needed those type clubs I can beat them anyhow

I have no problem what so ever with one's equipment whether it is conforming or not. Play what you want to. If that is all conforming equipment so be it I have no problem what so ever either way.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I look at chippers and wide flanged sand clubs like the Cleveland Smart Sole wedge as fundamentally being no different than a hybrid. People hit hybrids because they're easier to hit than long irons. People hit chippers because they're easier to chip with than wedges.

Not sure there's a big difference.

If it helps someone have more fun playing, why the hell not?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I agree with you. Reminds me of a few years back when we had the golf shop. Now we had a bunch of players every weekend and sometimes a couple of guys would try to high roll of course that did not scare me at all. I was still playing Mini Tour events around here during the week and gambling on the weekends. Now I was in the stage of experimenting with the broomstick for what ever reason but playing a conventional Zing 2 Ping in tournament comp. well I drug the broomstick out one weekend and put it into play. Ran the tables on the guys at Myrtle Beach National as in 5 birdies in a row. Now it was not really any gagger putts except 2 20 footers. One of the guys that lost started verbally raising holy hell about that putter. I told him it was legal and he said it ought not to be. Now I told him the 2 way chipper in his bag and the Intregra driver were not legal. And to further note if you want to ban legal clubs then why not ban the 3 hybrids and TM cavity back irons in your bag? Now at the time I was still playing my 1980 Macgregor VIP blade irons with the long irons and an older Tusamni metal driver and a Cally Steel Head 3 wood (an old one now). I told him you wanna play golf? I had several sets of blade irons in the shop and several persimmon woods.  Told him saddle up big boy and we will play those for $1000. Of course he did not bite. Next week I put the Zing back in the bag and waxed his butt again. He was a cash cow for me.  I think that is the only time I have ever said anything about the equipment someone chooses to play but in my own defense he started it.

Got him good a month later. The Golf Shop boys were playing one weekend at his home club. We had played a 2 day event the Tue and Wed before and they had the usual course painted lines for OB etc. He asked what they were and I told him. He replied "oh those wannabe pros like you" He was noted for cheating anyhow not just on equipment but other stuff. Bet him $1000 he could not break 100 from the tournament tees playing tournament rules as in the ball down etc. I also told him the rule book would be in hand. Even let him keep the non conforming driver and chipper. Man that got played up that Monday. Like the old days in Florida. Must have had 50 people watching with side bets and all. He was informed that on 14 when he teed off that it was his 100th stroke. I collected from him then and there. He never messed with me again and stopped playing with the Golf Shop boys

The funny thing about the driver was that he knew it was non conforming and I had built it for him and he had requested me build him one. He was a piece of work though. He got thrown out of the club for playing a ball OB off of a man's lawn and then got into a fight with the property owner over it. This was after he stopped playing with us

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I think it would be fun but for the rare times i do play in a tournament I want everyone to be using the same equipment. I also dont want ot use a hot faced driver then turn around and in competition use my regular driver. 

Actually FWIW everything in my signature bag now is conforming. I had not really given it any thought or cared for that matter until just now I realized it. I do not play stipulated comps any more except a few "outlaw" sanctioned events and the guys I mostly play with now do not give 2 hoots

G

Ah it's all coming back to me now. I actually did the research because my buddy's dad used a chipper and was deadly with it. We razzed him big-time about using it but he didn't gaf. We were all shooting in the 90s and 100s at the time anyway. It's not the shape or grooves or two sidedness that makes it illegal. It's the fact that the two sides count as two separate clubs which would push most golfers over the 14-club limit. If you wanted to play it in tournament play, you could as long as you ditched something else.

I guess the thing about illegal clubs are people that use them are usually compensating for some weakness in their game. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a scratch golfer that even sees benefit to using one of those in a real tournament. Even the illegal distance balls and drivers are not as controllable as their confirming counterparts.

It's funny that Stu can throw money down with some schlub using these clubs and still take him down. It almost acts like a handicap system or points spread in and of itself.

I remember looking at my buddy's dad's chipper and actively decided not to pursue one because I'd only be hurting my own game. Just in the same way I've never putted out of a bunker. If you take short cuts and don't learn to do it the right way, you cap your ability level.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yeah... it's really too bad. I mean if Callaway can have a lineup that includes 10 (!) different sets of irons why not one that has a "non-conforming" sticker on it for the guy that just plays casually...

For sure, in my mind 5 sets is the ideal lineup: MB, players CB, GI, SGI and something in between GI and players CB (AP3 for example)

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Doesn't really pertain to the thread here but before I start pushing daisies I must play a round of golf and have a few drinks with BIG STU.

The stories this man has....💯

Save a round for me BIG STU...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Doesn't really pertain to the thread here but before I start pushing daisies I must play a round of golf and have a few drinks with BIG STU.

The stories this man has....

I'm with ya'll

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I'm with ya'll

My head might just explode!🎆

You guys make MGS a lotta fun. Thanks.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

My head might just explode!

Ole Stu and I would be trying to out red neck each other....  lol   :D 

Cleveland

As far as the 2 sided chipper is concerned, I've always thought if you are talented enough to hit that thing left handed, then more power to you

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

As far as the 2 sided chipper is concerned, I've always thought if you are talented enough to hit that thing left handed, then more power to you

What about that wedge where the insert is basically just sandpaper velcro? I couldn't find a picture but there's also one that doesn't even bother to have grooves, it looks like the bottom of a running shoes.

main-pic-1.jpg

Edit: found it ripstop-illegal-sand-wedge-56-uniflex_1_

And found this one no other place than MGS!

sizemore-FACE.jpg

There is a lot of Asian Tour equipment that is perfectly legal there for play but does not conform to USGA and R&A rules. If you get into a lot of JDM stuff you can find it on Flea Bay etc.

From my limited dealing with local pros and rulesmen, the Asian Tour has to follow all rules set by the R&A, including equipment.

I am curious to know what specific equipment is allowed on the Asian Tour that is disallowed by the R&A? I might just decide to pony up for something like that.

The stories this man has....💯

I'm with ya'll

My head might just explode!🎆

Stroker, Ole Gray, BIG Stu, I want to be the fourth in that group!!!  This could be lots of fun- six hole team matches, individual Nassau's and all sorts of trash- sounds like a blast!@!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

I remember looking at my buddy's dad's chipper and actively decided not to pursue one because I'd only be hurting my own game. Just in the same way I've never putted out of a bunker. If you take short cuts and don't learn to do it the right way, you cap your ability level.

There is nothing wrong with putting out of a bunker.  I've done to twice; both times it was a very easy shot, and I knew that I could putt it closer to the hole than using a wedge 95% of the time.  Putt when you can!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

From my limited dealing with local pros and rulesmen, the Asian Tour has to follow all rules set by the R&A, including equipment.

I am curious to know what specific equipment is allowed on the Asian Tour that is disallowed by the R&A? I might just decide to pony up for something like that.

Now it may have to be conforming to R&A rules but 10 years ago or so they did their own thing. I know Bridgestone and TM had some Asian drivers that were non conforming to our rules. Exact models I do not know off hand because I was not into JDM and Asian stuff at the time

G

Stroker, Ole Gray, BIG Stu, I want to be the fourth in that group!!!  This could be lots of fun- six hole team matches, individual Nassau's and all sorts of trash- sounds like a blast!@!

Ok boys come on down. BTW ddryan you gotta let me hit the Sandy Andy those are great wedges and of all the Wilson wedges I have I do not have one of those yet. 

G

Ah it's all coming back to me now. I actually did the research because my buddy's dad used a chipper and was deadly with it. We razzed him big-time about using it but he didn't gaf. We were all shooting in the 90s and 100s at the time anyway. It's not the shape or grooves or two sidedness that makes it illegal. It's the fact that the two sides count as two separate clubs which would push most golfers over the 14-club limit. If you wanted to play it in tournament play, you could as long as you ditched something else.

I guess the thing about illegal clubs are people that use them are usually compensating for some weakness in their game. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a scratch golfer that even sees benefit to using one of those in a real tournament. Even the illegal distance balls and drivers are not as controllable as their confirming counterparts.

It's funny that Stu can throw money down with some schlub using these clubs and still take him down. It almost acts like a handicap system or points spread in and of itself.

That guy was an idiot in more than one way-- he had trouble breaking 85 from the senior tees rolling the ball in the fairway and the rough also grounding the club in a trap. He had a big ego and an equally big mouth to go with it too and NO brains. But he had plenty of money but less of it after jacking with me and others.

After he got kicked out of the club for hitting a OB ball out of a man's yard he joined my club. I tried to lay anyone 2 to 1 odds for any amount he would be kicked out of there in less than a year. No takers

I was out there one day just chipping and putting with my Sunday bag. Had my 7 iron thru SW and putter. Now I will admit I could agg him on in a heartbeat. I was minding my own business in the practice area minding my own business. He pulled up with some of his senior buddies and quipped at me "you darn sure do not have many clubs" I told him I had enough to beat his arse with. Ended up playing him from the senior tees for $100 2 down automatic press with just those clubs. I had that won before I teed off. I could hit the 7 iron normal about 160 then and I could hood it down and deloft and hit it about 180 with roll out. I ended up shooting 40 (+4) and beat him 3 bets on the front and he pulled up on me. That was a couple of weeks before the break 100 $1000 bet. Like I said after the break 100 bet he quit messing with me. BTW he got kicked out of my club in less than a year for numerous things some being urinating in plain view on the fairway, driving carts where you were not supposed to and being a general arse to other members and staff. I think he ended up moving to Florida. The Golf Shop boys had long since quit playing with him and no one else wanted to play with him. One of the Golf Shop Boys quipped to me "Heck Stuey you made more money off of him than you did on the minis" Which we figured in the 2 years I dealt with him I took him for at least 10K no joke

G

Ok boys come on down. BTW ddryan you gotta let me hit the Sandy Andy those are great wedges and of all the Wilson wedges I have I do not have one of those yet. 

I see a road trip coming up next spring/summer timeframe.  Wife wants to check out some of the property in NC, and I can make the additional few miles down to Garden City.  You can hit my Sandy Andy as much as you like- it is a great club - it was my Dad's - (I borrowed it once and never gave it back- and he was ok with that)- he even showed me a neat "Phil Michelson type" flop shot with it to get over high obstacles very close...

I actually have the full set of Wilson Dyna-Powered blades from the 1960's as well, but they need to be refinished and re-gripped- I can do the gripping, but will probably look to have the blades themselves professionally refinished...someday...  and I still cant hit them!!!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Hey Stroker - if you go down next year let me know. I'll be a Granite Stater by then and we can head down together.  I have a feeling we could have a few days of non-stop conversation with BigStu and Ole Gray and probably not have to say much!!!!

Epic - it would be truly, seriously EPIC!!!!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hey Stroker - if you go down next year let me know. I'll be a Granite Stater by then and we can head down together. I have a feeling we could have a few days of non-stop conversation with BigStu and Ole Gray and probably not have to say much!!!!

I'm going to have to start planning this.

Haven't had a golf trip in a number of years and this would be a lot of fun.

I'll be in touch barbajo...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Hey Stroker - if you go down next year let me know. I'll be a Granite Stater by then and we can head down together. I have a feeling we could have a few days of non-stop conversation with BigStu and Ole Gray and probably not have to say much!!!!

Throw ya'lls arse in the truck and come on down

Cleveland

Now it may have to be conforming to R&A rules but 10 years ago or so they did their own thing. I know Bridgestone and TM had some Asian drivers that were non conforming to our rules. Exact models I do not know off hand because I was not into JDM and Asian stuff at the time

You mentioned non conforming to both USGA and R&A that is why my interest was piwued.

There was a time when the USGA cor limit was .83 and the R&A limit was .86. The Asian Tour which follows the R&A allowed up to .86. It was never that the Asian Tour allowed non conforming equipment. Their governing body and rules were different from the USGA where you probably played under.

Ernie Els when playing European Tour events would sometimes use the R300 Tour which was at the .86 limit but would use the 300 Tour when playing USGA events.

Hey Stroker - if you go down next year let me know. I'll be a Granite Stater by then and we can head down together.  I have a feeling we could have a few days of non-stop conversation with BigStu and Ole Gray and probably not have to say much!!!!

You boys come on down we will have a blast---

G

You boys come on down we will have a blast---

Hey STU do they allow overalls on that fancy course you're a member at? ;) 

Cleveland

You mentioned non conforming to both USGA and R&A that is why my interest was piwued.

There was a time when the USGA cor limit was .83 and the R&A limit was .86. The Asian Tour which follows the R&A allowed up to .86. It was never that the Asian Tour allowed non conforming equipment. Their governing body and rules were different from the USGA where you probably played under.

Ernie Els when playing European Tour events would sometimes use the R300 Tour which was at the .86 limit but would use the 300 Tour when playing USGA events.

I knew that it was something like that but was not certain. Heck I am old enough I remember when the ball size was different. Those smaller European balls would go like stink in the summer on those hard sun baked red clay based Carolina fairways. They would not stop for crap on the greens though.

Thinking back on the Asian stuff I remember my partner Big John was always getting stuff from the Asian market via California. He got some kind of Asian iron heads that the grooves were at about a 45* angle from the sole to the top line. I did build one of the wedges and I could peel any kind of ball with it. I could really zip it on a green and bring it back off the net in the shop. I actually built the 2 iron and that thing spun like a wedge. I told him those things were illegal as heck and this was in 03 long before the 2010 groove rule was thought of. I never played them on the course period. We sold those heads and I think there were 4 sets of them in a bulk deal when we closed the shop in 08. 2 sets of those heads surfaced last year at the flea market up the street. He also had a source that was getting PRGR hybrid heads before much was known on them. I remember something came up on the legality of them and whether they were legit or not. I know he built some with Harrison Striper shafts and put them on E-Bay. There was some issue on that because they made him pull them off. 

G

Hey STU do they allow overalls on that fancy course you're a member at? ;)

It ain't that fancy and in fact I am not a member there any more after Dec 31------ Heck they let the tourists do and wear anything they want to so I guess it ain't though I have never seen anyone wear overalls

G

Archived