Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Scott Golf SG03

DFSPFD

I know this isn't a new topic, but the original didn't seem to get a large response from people using their equipment...I'm over my PXG experiment and looking for feedback on the Scott Golf clubs, specifically the SG-03. Are they all 100% forged? Couple of playing partners switched from Miura to Scott for the sake of playing American made and I'm looking to do the same unless it's a truly inferior club relative to most of the modern blades ( as we know there's very little separating modern blades from one another minus paint and very slight CG changes, no real tech or engineering innovation). Looking mainly for manufacturing quality and feel feedback from anyone who has experience with the clubs!

Thanks!

F9 Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

Taylormade Tour M2 15* / Kuro Kage 80 TX

790 UDI Tensei White 100TX

Apex Pro 19 4-PW DG X7

Vokey SM7 Raw 50* 54* 

Taylormade Hi-Toe 60* S400

Taylormade Spider Tour (Red)

I know about Scott clubs> Played with a guy the other day that is going to the PGM school here. Did not get to hit his irons since he is a lefty but examined them. They seem to be made with top quality in mind. Even though his were backwards for me the visual reminded me a lot of Scratch irons. Weight seemed good to me and the whole club seemed balanced.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived