Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

Had a couple today but on the 3 handicap hole which is one of the toughest 2nd shots around IMO.

Cant hit driver off the tee because being off a little is trouble and can potentially run out of room. I didn’t catch my 3W all that great and left myself 200 to a slightly elevated green that runs left away from the flag on the right side.

Pured a 5 iron and stuck it pin high for a 2 putt par. Think it’s only the 2nd time I have a par on this hole.

A80E61CF-6995-42EE-9474-672C8303643C.png.e6f3c421be118fe67ee937cee39828cc.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Played this weekend at a course that I have yet to play.  Shot of the day was hole 10. 

Tee box is low in the valley so you have to hit up about 40 feet to the fairway.  It was into the wind, but still got a hold of it and put it middle left fairway.  3 wood over the bunker and onto the right of the green for a 48' Eagle putt that almost went in.  Would've been nice to drain that, but still very happy with the birdie on that hole.

Twenty Valley.PNG

Chiller Cart Bag

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:cobra-small: King Forged Tec 2020 - 5 thru PW - Dynamic Gold S400

:cleveland-small: CBX 2 54° Wedge

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

Bat Attack Battle Ready Putter 34"

:Arccos: Tracking

Miserable scoring day  between high winds and punched greens I was 3 and 4 putting every hole😱. On the other hand I guess it's still better than having to go to work. 

While I did have a couple of pars, the only bird was on a short par 3 over the water - hitting into strong Lake Erie winds (had to go up 3 clubs) and then a nice long birdie putt. 

no14.png.e4c18c2fba5a36624de9ed9dd2329698.png

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Had the round of my life last week; I broke 80 (78 on a Par 71)  for the first time ever.  It was one of those rounds where everything went my way.  30' downhill putt for birdie that would still be rolling if the ball hadn't hit the stick, bounced up, and back down into the hole.  Hooked my tee shot into the trees on a short Par 4, and after rattling around the branches for what seemed like forever, the ball flew towards the green and an easy up and down birdie from 20'.  I swear a squirrel had to have grabbed the ball and thrown it at the green.  There were other bounces, caroms and rolls that went my way every single time.  If the breaks had just gone 50/50 instead of 100% my way, I probably shot more like an 85.

But the shot of the day was a 50 yard pitch.  I've been working on my game from 50 yards in, and felt pretty good about my chances from the right rough.  I took my 52 degree wedge and hit it thin.  I mean I crushed it, like a screaming line drive to the power alley.  I was about to reach into my pocket for another ball, because there was no way that the shot was not going to fly the green and go OB.  But to my wide-eyed wonder, the ball hit the flag, wrapped itself around the stick a couple of times, and dropped straight down into the cup for the prettiest (and luckiest) eagle I'll ever see.  Thank you, Foster Park!

:ping-small: G430 Max HL Max Driver

:ping-small: G430 Max HL 5- and 7-Woods

:ping-small: G430 Max  HL 4-Hybrid

:titleist-small: T300 6-GW Irons

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52 and 58 degree Wedges

:titleist-small: Vokey SM9 56 degree Sand Wedge

:bettinardi-small: BB-8W Putter

:titleist-small: ProV1x Balls

Semper ubi, sub ubi.

On 7/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, Bluesman57 said:

Had the round of my life last week; I broke 80 (78 on a Par 71)  for the first time ever.  It was one of those rounds where everything went my way.  30' downhill putt for birdie that would still be rolling if the ball hadn't hit the stick, bounced up, and back down into the hole.  Hooked my tee shot into the trees on a short Par 4, and after rattling around the branches for what seemed like forever, the ball flew towards the green and an easy up and down birdie from 20'.  I swear a squirrel had to have grabbed the ball and thrown it at the green.  There were other bounces, caroms and rolls that went my way every single time.  If the breaks had just gone 50/50 instead of 100% my way, I probably shot more like an 85.

But the shot of the day was a 50 yard pitch.  I've been working on my game from 50 yards in, and felt pretty good about my chances from the right rough.  I took my 52 degree wedge and hit it thin.  I mean I crushed it, like a screaming line drive to the power alley.  I was about to reach into my pocket for another ball, because there was no way that the shot was not going to fly the green and go OB.  But to my wide-eyed wonder, the ball hit the flag, wrapped itself around the stick a couple of times, and dropped straight down into the cup for the prettiest (and luckiest) eagle I'll ever see.  Thank you, Foster Park!

Golf has a way of giving and taking back in streaks! Great shot and great round!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

My truly great shots usually come when I get into 'well, screw it' mode.  My last one was while I was playing a particularly poor round a few weeks ago.  Stepped up to a par 4 halfway through the back 9, and over drew the ball into the rough, then toed my approach to the side of the green into a sort of grass bunker.  Now I'm about 3 feet below the level of the green, which is about 7-8 feet away from my ball, and short sided with the pin only a yard and half from the fringe.  I said screw it, and proceeded to hit a perfect flop shot.  Straight up in the air, dropped down and spun to 6 inches from the hole for a tap in par save.  My playing partner burst out laughing, because of course I would hit an amazing shot like that when my score is already trash. 

Driver: :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Woods/Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Epic Max 3 wood, :ping-small: G425 7 wood, :ping-small: G425 4 hybrid

Irons:  :mizuno-small: 921 Hot Metal 5-Pw

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50, 54, CBX full face 60, :ping-small: ChipR

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider EX

Actually had 3 shots of the day 15 foot chip in for par .. had 196 up hill took a 5 wood and put it around 8 feet and then 165 out took a 7i and put it 6 feet out … all my other shots were terrible haha 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

3rd hole, par 3, 198 yds

pulled out my new (to me) Callaway epic max 5 wood with jailblades. Took a smooth swing and landed 3 yds left and 3 yds above the hole. Missed the birdie of course.

next hole par 5, hit the new 5 wood perfectly

next hole long par 4, second shot 188 up hill. Landed on the green, with 20 foot birdie putt that I missed.

anyways, the point was the new 5 wood is sweet

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Stuck a 7 iron pin high, 15 feet right on a 185 yard par 3. It's a tricky hole that can give some issues, so walking away with an easy 2 putt par felt pretty good!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Twofer... Eeked a slightly wind assisted 5 iron onto our #7 cap, 208 yd par 3, 7th hole's green and then dropped a 25 foot bomb for bird. One of maybe 3 times out of the year I birdie this hole. I've had a terrible time keeping off the left side on this hole.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

#1 hdcp hole, good drive, but still 230 out. Hit a very nice 3 wood that drew just off the green, but down a pretty serious hill—

my partner says you win the British open with an up and down here… no pressure

so I putt (blast) it up the steep hill and then 50 feet to the cup and dang if it didn’t just die into the cup. Close to 80’ 

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

#1 hdcp hole, good drive, but still 230 out. Hit a very nice 3 wood that drew just off the green, but down a pretty serious hill—

my partner says you win the British open with an up and down here… no pressure

so I putt (blast) it up the steep hill and then 50 feet to the cup and dang if it didn’t just die into the cup. Close to 80’ 

Yep!  You win!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Crazy day for playing Maumee State Park( located just east of Toledo), a Links course on Lake Erie. Winds were gusting to 30mph, temps were 90 +,  humidity was shirt drenching AND the groups ahead of us were very slow. By the time our 4some got  to #18 we were past 4 1/2 hours and hitting INTO this gusting wind. Ended up topping my drive, quick recovery by my 5 wood and a nice putt to boot. That hole was worth a $3.00 skin 😊.

maumee.png.ed010fa2a7472f69a782952c310f6059.png

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

From the other day, while I did almost dunk one, this was the best shot of the day:

While it was a double (atrocious putting and greenside work on my part) the 2nd shot after a poor tee shot was a highlight for me because I did exactly what I wanted to do. Had to hit a low right to left ball because I was under a tree and was completely blocked from a straight low stinger. Nailed the shot, 200 yard draw that just barely hopped off the green. What a hole it would have been if I made the chip/down.

image.png.d7234b6b8534ef9fed8498c72dae3917.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

7 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

Had one par yesterday on the 8th hole par 3 at Glen Oak GC in Amherst, NY thanks to a great second shot pitch onto elevated green after a 5 iron tee shot that sounded and felt great but was found to the left in the rough.  The sand wedge shot onto the green was out of sight and my playing partner said I was going to love it, he was right.  All that remained was a 5 foot putt uphill to the pin and the L.A.B. Golf DF2.1 rolled it middle of the cup.  I think I am going to keep playing golf to do that again!

Unrelated photo from the round...

17626401_7_20_20226thtee(2)800v.jpg.16e45aa02c22dc5e59ee004a046dd084.jpg

Love the bag!!  My wife wants it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Love the grenade

Not a scoring shot but definitely a shot that had me super stoked. I’ve been working on my pre-shot routine a lot over the last few weeks and it’s starting to show. Longest career drive prior to this was 268 with a light tailwind. Today it was dead calm and that ball just launched. Average drive today was 258 which is 18 yards longer than normal. 

27DCC1E9-8A21-490F-A3D9-03E0801E0940.png

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Today my shot of the day was a 51 foot putt for par. There were witnesses 😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

On 7/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, Bluesman57 said:

Stop the presses.  That may have been the shot of that day, but I had the shot of my career yesterday!

I played Briar Ridge Country Club in Dyer, IN as a guest of a friend.  That course is way above my skill level, but I always have fun playing there.  16th hole that day was 190 yards, OB 20 yards left of the green, and a bunker, 10 yards of rough, and then water on the right.  I don't have a 190 yard club, but my 6-iron usually gets me 180, so close enough for me.  I hit it well, contact was crisp and it felt good.  At least I thought it was good.  Started on the right side of the green, and kept drifting right.  Oh, did I mention that a maintenance guy was in his Gator, waiting between that bunker and the water.  "FORE!!!", I yelled, but he didn't even flinch.  I walked over to find my ball and apologize, but when I got there, he thumbed  back towards the bed of the Gator, filled with 8" PVC, empty grass seed bags, assorted tools, etc.  AND MY BALL!  In heavily accented English, he invited my to climb aboard and play the shot from his vehicle.  I just told him to keep the ball, and he drove away.  I dropped another, without penalty, of course, and finished the hole. 

Oh, and since I reported my score in the above post, I really should do so here as well.  101.

:ping-small: G430 Max HL Max Driver

:ping-small: G430 Max HL 5- and 7-Woods

:ping-small: G430 Max  HL 4-Hybrid

:titleist-small: T300 6-GW Irons

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52 and 58 degree Wedges

:titleist-small: Vokey SM9 56 degree Sand Wedge

:bettinardi-small: BB-8W Putter

:titleist-small: ProV1x Balls

Semper ubi, sub ubi.

This drive. Plus on a short par three, hit a soft PW to 12 ft. 

85FA22FE-3F56-4495-A9D3-143FE1C5C9C4.png

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Two holes, two different days. Just goes to show that sometimes I do actually know what I'm doing out there on the golf course!
Screenshot 2022-07-24 07.48.31.png
Screenshot 2022-07-24 07.47.35.png
What amazes me about my game this year is my putting. I have played 5 different courses here now all with differentish greens and speeds, yet arccos has me gaining between 3-4 strokes a round on the greens. I may have had one 3 putt and had a wonderful cozy 2 putt from 94 feet. Now if I could get my tee game consistent I could truly feel comfortable in reaching my potential. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

19 hours ago, ParFore74x said:

Not a scoring shot but definitely a shot that had me super stoked. I’ve been working on my pre-shot routine a lot over the last few weeks and it’s starting to show. Longest career drive prior to this was 268 with a light tailwind. Today it was dead calm and that ball just launched. Average drive today was 258 which is 18 yards longer than normal. 

27DCC1E9-8A21-490F-A3D9-03E0801E0940.png

It's good to see your hard work is paying off. I had to do a double take when I looked at the name of the course, it's early and I'm just now drinking my coffee, but I thought for a second it said "Southern Hills". 

Great job with the driver, it's amazing how much confidence it gives you when you're hammering it off the tee. 

18 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

Today my shot of the day was a 51 foot putt for par. There were witnesses 😂

That's awesome! Nothing like seeing a long putt disappearing into the bottom of the cup and having witnesses. 

It reminds me of a shot I made several years ago on the 11th at Falcon Pointe. I was about 70 yards out to the elevated green, hit a good wedge and hearing the guys on the tee box on 12 hooping and hollering that it went in. They asked if that was for bird and I hollered back "bogey", but was still proud of it. 

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It's good to see your hard work is paying off. I had to do a double take when I looked at the name of the course, it's early and I'm just now drinking my coffee, but I thought for a second it said "Southern Hills". 

Great job with the driver, it's amazing how much confidence it gives you when you're hammering it off the tee. 

That's awesome! Nothing like seeing a long putt disappearing into the bottom of the cup and having witnesses. 

It reminds me of a shot I made several years ago on the 11th at Falcon Pointe. I was about 70 yards out to the elevated green, hit a good wedge and hearing the guys on the tee box on 12 hooping and hollering that it went in. They asked if that was for bird and I hollered back "bogey", but was still proud of it. 

Totally agree with you. Consistently hitting good tee shots can change the mindset on course. I will not say that it makes things easier but, it puts the pressure onto the parts of my game that I’m already confident with. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Drivable par 4. Hit a baby draw and was very close to hitting the green. If I didn’t strike slightly off the toe it woulda got there

690F5C62-D49A-4924-87B4-C71C0E566DE0.png

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

36 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Score wise it was a crappy day - the front wasn't a too bad 46 but the back.......well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen. The best part was that the other three guys I was playing with started shouting just before it hit the hole so I got to see it roll in. 

IMG_9249.jpg.b7afc9d19465b0bbeeec5918a1f75138.jpg

Congrats! Make sure ya remove yourself from the still aceless thread ….respectfully 😂

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

37 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Score wise it was a crappy day - the front wasn't a too bad 46 but the back.......well let's just say that the 1 on the par 3 as in Hole In One really helped. This is not only my first but also the first I've ever seen. The best part was that the other three guys I was playing with started shouting just before it hit the hole so I got to see it roll in. 

Congrats!!!!

My Reviews:

43 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congratulations!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

43 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congratulations on the ace! Scoring might not be memorable, but you'll remember that shot.