TESTERS WANTED! ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

“Missed the putt”..

I missed the putt most of the day... but

I did make one to save par from about 15 feet that seemed nice after back to back birds. Thus keepin me clean for 10 holes in a row. Until that ended the next hole... doh!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

This drive. Half-club wind quartering from behind me, right to left. Tee was elevated 10 feet above the fairway.

Crushed it! It ran quite awhile!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Tuesday on the last hole of a swat I hit my drive down the middle then a 3wood for 245 to 10 feet. And then buried the putt myself. Nice little own ball eagle

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Tuesday on the last hole of a swat I hit my drive down the middle then a 3wood for 245 to 10 feet. And then buried the putt myself. Nice little own ball eagle

Nice!

I putted from 5 feet off the green for eagle and rimmed it! Almost....

But I missed the putt haha. But a tap in bird...

Today was a practice day in my yard. Ive decided to send the cobra wedges to the scrap yard, I hate them.

Grabbed my old Taylormade wedges and began to absolutely compress the ball. Was hitting the 60° further and more accurately than the cobra 57° (about 95 yards). The 52° Taylormade is going 125-130. The cobras just seem to fall out of the sky. Good bye cobras.

Today was a practice day in my yard. Ive decided to send the cobra wedges to the scrap yard, I hate them.

Grabbed my old Taylormade wedges and began to absolutely compress the ball. Was hitting the 60° further and more accurately than the cobra 57° (about 95 yards). The 52° Taylormade is going 125-130. The cobras just seem to fall out of the sky. Good bye cobras.

Hunh. You'd seemed really intent on acquiring those... Well if you're tossing 'em I'll take 'em ;-)

(or if you put them in the Classifieds I'll take a look)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hunh. You'd seemed really intent on acquiring those... Well if you're tossing 'em I'll take 'em ;-)

(or if you put them in the Classifieds I'll take a look)

Trying to come up with a combo price. I have 53° used, 57° used and a mint 61°. The 57° shows the most wear, but it's not too bad. One good Knick on the face from a stone in a bunker.

The family and I finished off the week of vacation playing The Currituck Club. On #9, I was able to hit my 3 wood dead center of the fairway 220yds. Left 102 to the pin. The rest of the hole was forgettable. But that drive was fun to watch fly.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Epic day of sorts-

Shot of the day was my second shot of the day, at 6:45 am.

A 223 yard 3 wood on a beastly par 4, onto the green,

Then I missed the putt...

5 wood off the deck from 205, deliberately faded around a deep bunker to 10 foot. Made the putt for a birdie, unfortunately, in terms of scoring par would have been the same.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I ended my day with 6 straight pars, 4 routine two with nice up and downs. 15 required a beautiful pitch and run from a tight low over a trap to a pin in a nasty spot. Nipped the 52 perfectly, it took two hops and stopped right by the pin for an easy 3 footer. Next hole had a tricky one that had to cover 10 feet of grass and then a false front with the pin just barely over it. Lipped out my chip with the 4 hybrid.

Those saves helped me shoot 38 on the back and break 80 despite not playing in three weeks.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

It would have normally been a 25' putt from the fringe for birdie....perfect speed, perfect line.

But...yesterday on the first hole of the day (par 5), after a perfect drive, I took out my 6 iron (which I have never been confident with) from 189 and landed the ball perfectly on the green. almost no roll, to about 10 feet of the pin. Missed the eagle putt by inches for a tap in birdie. It made me feel like I knew what I was doing, and definitely impressed the random threesome I was paired with.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha

Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 2

Wedges: PXG, Callaway Mack Daddy 3

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgER3

Final hole on league night in the final group.  The sun was directly in our faces, and we couldn't see anything...

I hit my drive and we all lost it... splash... I dropped at the edge of the creek 224 yards away from the pin.  I hit my third and totally lost it, until I hear the rest of my group yelling great shot.  Apparently I hit my 3 hybrid to the back of the green, about 240 yards.

and... I then I 3 putted for double.  yup, great shot indeed.

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

18 Birdies GPS says 297 with the G400 Max cutting the corner on a dogleg left. Right or wrong, it had to be at least 280. Left a short chip on a par 4. As long as that thing's in my bag, my shot of the day will always be a drive.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Hole No 2 I hit my 56° out of a green side bunker to about 8 feet from the pin to save par. Best sand shot of my life

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Hole #4 at the Jackpot, Nevada Golf Club. Downhill par-3 listed at 210-yds, measured 218 to flag, figured playing about 195 or so with wind helping.Set up a shallow tee for my 5W and nailed it dead straight, but slightly right of the pin. Landed about 10-yds from the putting surface and rolled up to pin-high within about 15-ft. :D

IMG_20180519_130958297.jpg

As per normal, missed the bird... :blink:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Hole #4 at the Jackpot, Nevada Golf Club. Downhill par-3 listed at 210-yds, measured 218 to flag, figured playing about 195 or so with wind helping.Set up a shallow tee for my 5W and nailed it dead straight, but slightly right of the pin. Landed about 10-yds from the putting surface and rolled up to pin-high within about 15-ft. :D

attachicon.gifIMG_20180519_130958297.jpg

As per normal, missed the bird... :blink:

were you playing the Snell ball?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Indeed. The last of my Blacks after the pounding I took the previous day. I really like that ball!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

My shot of the day today, will be in the running for my shot of the year.

I pushed my drive to the right under and behind a big tree, in the dirt, that I can only go under

And then There's a tree in the middle that I have to go over. It's 175 yds to the flag.

So I decide to hit a bubba Watson style shot. 3 wood is the only club that'll get under the first tree. Back of stance, face open. Hot and low 3/4 swing, and unbelievably the ball goes under the first tree branches, then starts turning right and climbing. It soars over the tree in the middle and lands on the green. Rolls up to the pin and stops 10 feet past

Missed the bird haha, but I still can see that ball flight.

It was awesome. Shot even par, and this shot is one reason why..

AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

:D ALL HAIL SLUGGO!!!

Keep 'em coming!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

I'd have to say Hole 1... I hit a 62 yard SW shot to about 3 feet from pin. It was a great start to a great day of golf!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

First hole, I'm in the right rough with 70 yards to the green and 2 trees in front of me. I choked down on the GW, got the ball straight up in the air and it landed 8 feet from the hole. 2 putted for bogey. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Had to "like" this but hated that you wound up posting a bogie-great pitch shot tho bro! :lol:

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

After a bad tee shot and a bad break trying to play out hit a 215 yard 4i over trees on a par 5 to get 10 yards short of green and then up and down for par.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

First hole this morning 140 yards pin left side of green, hit 8i pin high 20' off RIGHT side of green. PW couple of bounces, Little bit of roll hit pin and sat down 1' from hole, easy par.

Rick

Left Hand, 

First hole this morning 140 yards pin left side of green, hit 8i pin high 20' off RIGHT side of green. PW couple of bounces, Little bit of roll hit pin and sat down 1' from hole, easy par.

NICE! Getting spot on with those pitches. Heck, maybe soon enough you'll get that "Green Machine" like OG has working! I-God, he's a monster with that thing! Anyhow, thanks for sharing Rick! Cheers!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

At the range today. Me and the G... I love the G. It's so good to me. I hit a tree in the air at a GPS verified 300 yards. No wind either. Also hit the 175 marker stick on the fly with an 8 iron. To bad I didn't have time to play 9.

Hopefully this wasn't an anomaly. I've been making some small swing tweaks... seems to be paying off.

At the range today. Me and the G... I love the G. It's so good to me. I hit a tree in the air at a GPS verified 300 yards. No wind either. Also hit the 175 marker stick on the fly with an 8 iron. To bad I didn't have time to play 9.

Hopefully this wasn't an anomaly. I've been making some small swing tweaks... seems to be paying off.

You “Animal”

Hitting the ball great Bud!

Rick

Left Hand,