Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

At the range today. Me and the G... I love the G. It's so good to me. I hit a tree in the air at a GPS verified 300 yards. No wind either. Also hit the 175 marker stick on the fly with an 8 iron. To bad I didn't have time to play 9.

Hopefully this wasn't an anomaly. I've been making some small swing tweaks... seems to be paying off.

I think Rick meant "AMINAL"!!! Heh! :P

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I think Rick meant "AMINAL"!!! Heh! :P

You “Animal”

Hitting the ball great Bud!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Thanks fellas. Felt good to be back to normal. Or better than before surgery. Long irons, FW and hybrid still need a bit of work, and that thing they call putting needs an overhaul. Driver and mid/short irons and wedges are on point.

NICE! Getting spot on with those pitches. Heck, maybe soon enough you'll get that "Green Machine" like OG has working! I-God, he's a monster with that thing! Anyhow, thanks for sharing Rick! Cheers!

Nope, wedges working well.

OG has the “touch” I doubt I can do what he does.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Thanks fellas. Felt good to be back to normal. Or better than before surgery. Long irons, FW and hybrid still need a bit of work, and that thing they call putting needs an overhaul. Driver and mid/short irons and wedges are on point.

I am plumb tickled pink that your recovery is showing positive signs to the "UP-Tick"! Keep at it and I'm loving to hear all the progress. Don't give up on the putting! It is sheer Voodoo and I'm certain you'll be the one sticking the pins in soon enough!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Nope, wedges working well.

OG has the “touch” I doubt I can do what he does.

Fair 'nuff! It is rather fun to hear about that particular stick having success though...Kinda make you do a double take on the other bats like it. Anyhow, back to the thread-sorry to de-rail!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Playing in a mixed couples scramble tonight - my partner nailed a drive about 60 yards short of the green - but in the rough. I chipped it within 2 1/2' from the hole. One of the few birdies we had tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Fair 'nuff! It is rather fun to hear about that particular stick having success though...Kinda make you do a double take on the other bats like it. Anyhow, back to the thread-sorry to de-rail!

Not a problem

Rick

Left Hand, 

Hole 11 I punched a 7i 168 yds to the fringe. Wound up with par. The punch was a great shot and came out so clean.

IMG_4167.PNG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

360 yard bomb, down hill, down wind, hardish turf, but still, it was roped. 470 yard par four (17 Navy Marine in Pearl Harbor). Pin up front, 100 yards to the flag exactly. Nice wedge to 15 feet and missed the putt!

That's how I get my 300 + yarders too!

I'm down wit dat!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I am plumb tickled pink that your recovery is showing positive signs to the "UP-Tick"! Keep at it and I'm loving to hear all the progress. Don't give up on the putting! It is sheer Voodoo and I'm certain you'll be the one sticking the pins in soon enough!

Just noticed something your post. I'm sure in the “UP and the Ticks are out in Force.”

Just noticed something your post. I'm sure in the “UP and the Ticks are out in Force.”

Gosh, I hope not... :wacko:

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Definitely down hill, but man did I hit one solid today... G400 didn't let me down this time. Screenshot_20180526-104720.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Definitely down hill, but man did I hit one solid today... G400 didn't let me down this time. attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180526-104720.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Smash City!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

I had about a 60 yard bunker shot today. I hit a 53 about as perfect as I could, best part about the Truvis ball is you can really see the spin. It landed about 5 feet past the pin, took 2 hops and pulled the string back about 20 feet, it was really cool to see. I missed the par putt from about 12 feet, but it was a cool shot to watch.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Hybrid from 271 into the back fringe. Granted it was down wind but I even shocked myself in how far it went.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Not a golf shot, but an x-ray at work. Guy snapped his lower leg playing Australian football, his knee was facing up, and foot facing slightly down (about 100 degrees rotation) It was so far around his skin was close to tearing.

Got some good views, the guy was hilarious, his pain meds had just kicked in and he was practicing screaming, even before I touched him. Did some further views after his fracture was reduced (a bit) and he was extremely grateful.

A good end to a long, busy and reasonably ugly shift. It's amazing how far a bit of gratitude from my patients goes to improving my day.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Not a golf shot, but an x-ray at work. Guy snapped his lower leg playing Australian football, his knee was facing up, and foot facing slightly down (about 100 degrees rotation) It was so far around his skin was close to tearing.

Got some good views, the guy was hilarious, his pain meds had just kicked in and he was practicing screaming, even before I touched him. Did some further views after his fracture was reduced (a bit) and he was extremely grateful.

A good end to a long, busy and reasonably ugly shift. It's amazing how far a bit of gratitude from my patients goes to improving my day.

Is it wrong that I'm not phased one ounce by something like that??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Today I had a crappy lie in deep, thick rough on a par 5. All I was trying to do was advance the ball to about the 100 marker with a 3H. The ball shot of the face and rolled to about 20 yards short of the green. Getting that far was not even on my radar so I was very pleasantly surprised

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Is it wrong that I'm not phased one ounce by something like that??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's interesting how clean cut the line between squeamish people and those who aren't fussed by anything. The only thing that gets me is serious burns, not quite nightmares but I shudder whenever I think about it. Everything else is no problem.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Punched it out of thick trees and hit it too hard. It went through the fairway and into the trees on the other side of the fairway. I had about 125 and just a little gap. I knocked it right through that gap and rolled it up onto the green about 20 feet away.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Short par 5 (around 460). Good drive in the fairway, 190 to the green. Ball slightly below my feet. I step up and rope a six iron... into the lumberyard. Now I'm playing 4, and I hit it to 18 feet and make the putt for one of the silliest pars ever. Of course, I was +6 on the front and -1 on the back, so the whole round was ridiculous.

That's golf.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

This was from my round yesterday. 495 par 5. Ok drive, 268 downhill left to the hole. Smoked a 3 wood to just short left of the green, approx 35 yds to the pin. Hit the best pitch of my life to 2 inches from the cup. Tapped in for the birdie and ran away before someone thought I was actually a good golfer.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

75 - lots of good shots - 2 stand out.

Started with bogey on my first hole - number 10 (made a 4 footer for that) But followed it by making a big time birdie on my second hole. 137 into a brutal left to right Alberto wind (2 clubs? 3 clubs? Who knows). Hit a 7 iron hole high 25 feet and rolled the sucker in. Shot 37 on that 9.

Second 9 was a slog, cross winds, into the wind, just brutal. We weren't even getting yardage's - you just had to feel your way around. 17 - 370 with a left to right helping cross wind. A pond fronts the green at 240 in the shortest point and 290 if you have the nerve to risk OB left. I always hit 3 wood and leave like 140 - hit a great 3 wood - then hit the most beautiful 9 iron draw that flattened into the wind took one hop and sat 5 feet from the hole. Rolled in a hard breaking right to left putt - gave myself a chance to break 75. Just missed that 20 footer on 9 (18). Tapped in for 75.

That's my number - when I'm playing my game 75 is par for me - under it is great but that will come soon enough.

Digging this weight loss and the G Ping stuff (plus my SLDR hybrids and 3HL fairway wood). And my EVNroll ER 5 and SCOR wedges.

I love my equipment right now. It fits

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

75 - lots of good shots - 2 stand out.

Started with bogey on my first hole - number 10 (made a 4 footer for that) But followed it by making a big time birdie on my second hole. 137 into a brutal left to right Alberto wind (2 clubs? 3 clubs? Who knows). Hit a 7 iron hole high 25 feet and rolled the sucker in. Shot 37 on that 9.

Second 9 was a slog, cross winds, into the wind, just brutal. We weren't even getting yardage's - you just had to feel your way around. 17 - 370 with a left to right helping cross wind. A pond fronts the green at 240 in the shortest point and 290 if you have the nerve to risk OB left. I always hit 3 wood and leave like 140 - hit a great 3 wood - then hit the most beautiful 9 iron draw that flattened into the wind took one hop and sat 5 feet from the hole. Rolled in a hard breaking right to left putt - gave myself a chance to break 75. Just missed that 20 footer on 9 (18). Tapped in for 75.

That's my number - when I'm playing my game 75 is par for me - under it is great but that will come soon enough.

Digging this weight loss and the G Ping stuff (plus my SLDR hybrids and 3HL fairway wood). And my EVNroll ER 5 and SCOR wedges.

I love my equipment right now. It fits

Nicely done, Rev!

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Men's league this morning: on in 2 on a par 4, 3 feet from the pin for a birdie. That one was worth 7.50 in skins

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Men's league this morning: on in 2 on a par 4, 3 feet from the pin for a birdie. That one was worth 7.50 in skins

Wilson C300's?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Wilson C300's?

Yup C300 9 iron got me on the green.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Yup C300 9 iron got me on the green.

I have a serious interest in them. Looking forward to your Test Results Lefty!

Rick

Left Hand,