Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

I've been on the DL, so I'll have to give you a shot from a while ago.

Despite our short New England season, there are more golf courses, private and public both, all within 45 minutes of my home, than I could possibly count off the top of my head.

Curiously, none of the public courses are muni facilities. The George Wright Golf Course within the city limits of Boston itself, roughly an hour from me, is the only muni that comes to mind.

Most of the public courses are laundromats for local "legitmate businessmen," which makes them somewhat of a bargain because they don't actually have to make a profit on their own.

A really nice one is less than twenty-minutes from my front door. It's a gorgeous 1906 Donald Ross layout which was private but the equity members, a touch less affluent than those at several other nearby private clubs, couldn't really keep it up.

One of those aforementioned legitimate businessmen took it off their hands. It was closed for a massive restoration which took three years Housing on also purchased abutting land was under construction at the same time. I would not have believed that natural earth and landscape could be worked the way this property was worked. These people, for all intents and purposes, recreated 1906. Modern ball be damned, all reworked holes were restored to their original locations and dimensions. Reopened in 2009, it looks like it looked when Donald Ross left it.

I was five years old the first time that I saw the place. My youngest uncle, my dad's little brother, got married and they had the wedding reception there. I was mesmerized by the shear beauty of the place, and I'm sure that the seminal urge to take up golf was born at that wedding.

Curiously, I have not played the course since it reopened. The last time I played it, my 44-year-old son was eight years old and pulling my Bag Boy. I shot 37 on the front only to shoot 48 on the back. My boy still talks about my barefoot pitch into the eighteenth green, played from the back seat of a four-door Lincoln convertible in the parking lot (remember those?). The car had tufted leather upholstery, and the ball came to rest in a tuft, this preventing it from rolling to the seatback and costing me an unplayable lie. For a horrible back nine, it wasn't a bad shot, although it did tear a leather button out of the tuft.

The place was private then, and I wasn't invited back. My host had a fatal heart attack a year later.

If I get back in action as I plan, I'm going back to play it again.It's now 1906 short, which is just the right length for a golf course to be.

No 300 yard drives here nor did I see any although my opponent was quite long. Not many 300 yard drives these days here unless you carry it that far a sea level - it's very wet.

My third hole, blocked drive, hit tree, took several (but not 5) minutes to find - thick lie148, had the punch a 7 iron through a narrow alley onto the green and hammered in the 20 footer for birdie.

But I think the ball would still be rolling had it not gone in. Harbinger of things to come, I never got the speed of the greens and hit people to of blocks.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played Moose Ridge in South Lyon, MI for the first time. I hit a good tee shot, but the huge tree in the middle of the fairway knocked me down. I had 246 to the flag on the par 5 18. Hit a 3 iron with a fade that landed just short and left and rolled across the green to about 2ft. for eagle.

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

Can't get over how well I am finally hitting my long irons. This was from today. The hole is slightly downhill, but absolutely pured this shot.

IMG_4584.PNG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Hit a 315 yard drive on a par 5 dead center. Followed up by smashing an 8i to the green to leave me with a 25'(roughly) eagle putt. It ended up short by about 2' but putted our for birdie.

Good lord what is your handicap like 2

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Good lord what is your handicap like 2

🤣🤣🤣

I wish! 21.3 right now. Finally making solid contact with the ball. A lot more work to do!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Amidst a large number of mediocre to downright crappy shots .. including two that found bunkers .. I then had two (of two) actually good bunker shots! Out in one and headed towards the hole so happy with those (but, no, did not make the putts...).

Had a nice shot from 100 out but behind a tall tree that completely blocked my view of the green. Launched the ball up and over the tree and onto the back of the green behind the pin (but, no, did not make that putt either ... not a good putting day).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Par 5

Crushed a perfect drive with a slight cut about 250

Hit my “shot of the day” 5 iron, about 185

Hit my 54° Vokey 100 yds onto green

Drained the 16' birdie, uphill with 8” break right

I love holes like this

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Let me set the stage..

Par 4 280 drivable.

I pull out the driver.

Step up to the tee.

Tee up the ball.

Stand over it, and take a rip at it.

BAM!

It hits the tree in the left rough 20 yards in front of me. Rebounds in to the tree in the right rough and drops straight down... Exactly what y'all thought was gonna happen, right?

Anyway after a whopping 20 yard drive. I have 260 pull out the 3W and from under the tree, I hit my shot of the day. Pure strike bounces once, rolls up to 10 feet for Birdie.

Missed the putt of course but......

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

OK here's a different one...

A few days ago I pulled the first tee shot left, it ended up literally between a rock and hard place ... a foot in front of a very large boulder and directly under a very large fallen tree limb ... that was too low for me to stand under...

So....

Back against the boulder, crouched down under the limb, and take as much of a swing as I can with .. *putter* .. in hand and punch it out through the rough and onto the side of the fairway!

I'd like to think that ClubProGuy would be proud ;-)

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

6-iron from the rough; 172. 6th hole at Houston Oaks, Paris, KY (Weds AM)IMG_5350.JPG

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

6-iron from the rough; 172. 6th hole at Houston Oaks, Paris, KY (Weds AM)attachicon.gifIMG_5350.JPG

Nice freaking shot did it stick or roll out to there

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Short dog leg right par 4. Hit 6i generally which leaves me a wedge in my wheel at 100 yards to a 3 tired small green. Played a high draw and it drew too much and left me in the rough, behind a tree. With a slight downhill lie with 125 to the pin. Wasnt getting ti the pin as it was behind a bunker. Wasnt even sure what ti do. The old me woukdve punched it out right to 100 yards . I coukd see the left side of green to the left of tree.

I choked down on a 3h, played it with an open stance, and an open club face and ran it on to thr top left tier and it died perfectly and caught enough slope to make the muddke tier. 2 putt par instead of a probable bogey. Luck im sure but ivr been working hsrd on thr course working the ball and it is a stroke saver.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Nice freaking shot did it stick or roll out to there

Hit about 15 feet short and rolled out to there. Vice Pro+!

I'm only going to stick a 6i like that if it's a par 3, and the green is like 1,000 ft below the tee. 🤣

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Short dog leg right par 4. Hit 6i generally which leaves me a wedge in my wheel at 100 yards to a 3 tired small green. Played a high draw and it drew too much and left me in the rough, behind a tree. With a slight downhill lie with 125 to the pin. Wasnt getting ti the pin as it was behind a bunker. Wasnt even sure what ti do. The old me woukdve punched it out right to 100 yards . I coukd see the left side of green to the left of tree.

I choked down on a 3h, played it with an open stance, and an open club face and ran it on to thr top left tier and it died perfectly and caught enough slope to make the muddke tier. 2 putt par instead of a probable bogey. Luck im sure but ivr been working hsrd on thr course working the ball and it is a stroke saver.

You have to “see” the shot to hit the shot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Well played, sir!

Hit about 15 feet short and rolled out to there. Vice Pro+!

I'm only going to stick a 6i like that if it's a par 3, and the green is like 1,000 ft below the tee. 🤣

Love the Vice Pro + great golf ball

Bryson DeChambeau

Nice! A hybrid .. aka "rescue" .. can be a great punch-out club!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Smoked a driver on a 490y par 5 today and had 202 to the pin for my second shot. The green is protected on the front-right by a huge kidney-shaped bunker, and the left side bunker doesn't guard the front of the green, but if you miss left you'll short side yourself. I had been hitting ~10y draws all day with my irons so I figured I would take aim at the corner of the right bunker and hope to play the draw. Hit one a little toe of center but otherwise nipped it pretty good, and sure enough it was drawing nicely. It pitched just short of the green and hopped up, rolled and hit the pin, and then stopped to like 12 feet. I lipped the eagle putt however that was the absolute closest I've ever been to a double eagle, it was pretty exciting and nice to actually execute a shot.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Smoked a driver on a 490y par 5 today and had 202 to the pin for my second shot. The green is protected on the front-right by a huge kidney-shaped bunker, and the left side bunker doesn't guard the front of the green, but if you miss left you'll short side yourself. I had been hitting ~10y draws all day with my irons so I figured I would take aim at the corner of the right bunker and hope to play the draw. Hit one a little toe of center but otherwise nipped it pretty good, and sure enough it was drawing nicely. It pitched just short of the green and hopped up, rolled and hit the pin, and then stopped to like 12 feet. I lipped the eagle putt however that was the absolute closest I've ever been to a double eagle, it was pretty exciting and nice to actually execute a shot.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Par-4 down hill, slight dog-leg left. Driver was a flippin' slice (I thought you're not supposed to be able to do those with the SFT G400, but apparantly I missed that memo... :unsure:) Anyhow, I wound up behind some tree (naturally) but with only about 130 to go. But I had basically one option...Punch out. So I grabbed my 8 iron and with a short back-swing and shallow follow-through. ripped it right through the window I aimed at and rolled it up to the green. :D . Left with a long 30+ foot putt for birdie which was a miss, but I made the par....

That 8-iron punch-out shot is becoming a staple for me and may be my "signature" shot of late. :rolleyes: 

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Caught a fairway bunker but had a real nice lie for a 105 yard 54 degree wwedge to the stick. Stood taller, checked ball placement, and let it fly to about 8 feet short if pin. Missed birdie putt as usual.

My confidence is sky high with my new Vokeys. Whole different game.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Played Windmill Ridge Golf Course in Monett, MO yesterday for the first time. On hole #7 I sprayed my drive way right into another fairway. With 190~ yards to the green and laying on a severe upslope, I pulled 4-Iron. Despite striking the ball out toward the toe and pushing it right of my intended target line, the ball took off well, cleared a row of trees and landed on a downslope rolling right up on the green to about 3'. Unfortunately, I just barely missed low on a fast right-to-left breaking putt and had to settle for par. From where I was though, I was thrilled to walk away from that hole without adding significantly more strokes to my score.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Par 4 directly into the wind, a hard ocean blow.

Nailed he drive with a low draw out about 240, which would have been a 260-270 normally.

Had 145 to a back corner blue flag, behind a big trap...

So from 145, I crush a 5 iron with a baby tiny cut. And it lands 15 feet right of the flag and basically sticks. So that works out to a 4 club wind!

I was thrilled to par the 2 holes back to back into that monster wind.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Par-4 410 yards.

I hit an awful drive, topped/pulled it 200 yards into the hay.

Out of the hay I hit 4 iron to 50 yards out... behind a tree.

From behind the tree I had to go between 2 limbs of the tree. I hit the shot between the V in the tree to two feet and saved par.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I had played a quick 9 Friday afternoon with a good Bud and forgot to post this the other day.

Last hole par-4. Decent drive distance-wise, but I faded right and bounced behind a scraggly Ponderosa Pine by about 20'. The tree was blocking a direct path to the pin which was about 140' away, but I had a low open window for another punch-out 8i. The punch failed somehow and I wound up striking the ball with almost a normal solid hit where it flew way higher and slightly left of my aim point. It went right through a tiny gap in the center branches straight toward the pin. Hit the green and rolled past to the finge by about 25'. Made par on a lucky "miss"-WHEW! ;) Bubba would have seen that gap and purposely hit through it I'm sure. Mine was just dumb luck, but I'll take it! :ph34r:

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

IMG_2589.PNG

Was able to get GIR as result of this shot and make my par. Which gave me some confidence back after a 3 putt double

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Very uninspiring round this evening - I could not get off the tee, at all, so decided to go 4i off the tee on a short-ish hole. Into the wind and the ball ballooned a bit and I was left with 185 to the hole, still into a pretty stiff breeze. Choked down on my hybrid a bit and hit it pin high, about 15 feet to the left of the flag and made the birdie putt.

The rest of the round was really bad because of the issues off the tee, so I won't bother reporting anything else.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges