TESTERS WANTED! ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

My best shot wasn't so much a stellar result as it was satisfying execution.

I'd pushed my drive right on 18 and was down a hill with tree trouble, 190 out uphill. My only choice, other than punching out, was a low and significant cut under and then around the tree's branches.

Grabbed 5-iron and flushed it. Couldn't quite turn it enough to land the green but turned it plenty, it came to rest just a few yards left off the fringe. Got up and down for par but par would've been out of the question without that approach shot.

It's cool to have Arccos to show the shot.

After trying to flight down a 4i into a pretty strong wind and totally hitting it straight up into the air, I was left with a pretty stock 8i. Stuck it decently close .

Screenshot_20190411-175400.jpegMVIMG_20190411_160016.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Chipped in from about 5 yards off the green, but the cool part is that I chipped in last week from almost the exact same spot. And I chipped in on another hole a few games ago too. Not my strength so quite happy about all of them!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Last Sunday when I played, I hit a bomb,290, right down the pipe. I know that may not be very far for some people on here, but I was pleasantly surprised. I obviously hit the sweet spot on that shot. The straightness of the drive was very nice to see as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Hole 8 at my home course (hardest hole). To take that line you have to get it up pretty high to clear the trees. Most lay up, I never do, sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t. I played it perfect, couldn’t hit a better drive than that. IMG_0213.JPG

CobraConnectChallenge3

made around a 20 foot putt to save bogey on the last hole at French Lick. Broke about 6 inches and dropped dead center. Great way to end a round.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

On 4/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, M. Parsons said:

Last Sunday when I played, I hit a bomb,290, right down the pipe. I know that may not be very far for some people on here, but I was pleasantly surprised. I obviously hit the sweet spot on that shot. The straightness of the drive was very nice to see as well.

Sheesh- that’s a bomb period. For me to get it 290, I need warm, dry, downhill, and with the wind. But every now and then..... bam!

My shot of the day today had to have been my green side bunker splash to within 12” to save par. I really had to take a half swing and just clear the upper lip, and then it dribbled down to the cup. I shouldn’t have been in there anyway after a killer drive which left me 104. I don’t know why I swung the SW instead of the gap W. But it all worked out in the end...

On 4/14/2019 at 5:40 PM, M. Parsons said:

I don't remember the last bomb I hit like that.  Those days are far behind me.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I don't remember the last bomb I hit like that.  Those days are far behind me.

I feel like I'm rapidly approaching those days myself, but I get lucky now and then.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

My second par of the day. 176yd par 3. I hit the draw that I envisioned to pin high just to the right. Burned the edge of the cup with my first putt.

I was really happy to drop the par putt as I had trouble most of last season on this hole. IMG_0948.PNG

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Longish par 4 into the wind with soggy conditions. Left drive in the right rough. 176 yards to center pin with Id guess a 30 to 40 foot tree to go over about 35 yards in front of me. 

Normally I would flight down a 4i in these conditions but no way to get it over or under the tree comfortably. Pulled a 5i and ripped it pin high to 10-12'. Missed putt. lol

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Yesterday, 11th hole, Par 5. Second shot I had 272 to the middle. I grabbed my 3 wood and hit the best shot ever off the deck with it! It hit the front edge, popped-up in the air, and settled 12 feet below the hole! I missed the eagle, of course!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I laid-up with a 5w off the tee and struck it to dead-center about 200 down range. Blasted a 3w 210-yds over the water, but left into the green-side trap. The shot was my 3'rd using my 60* well flat from maybe 25'. Hit the stick and it dropped dead 3" from the hole for a "gimme" par. Damn, I love this 60!🤩

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I'm struggling to pick a good shot today, but technically the best hit shot I hit today went in a lake. That pretty much sums up my round. 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

First hole , short par 5. Hit a solid drive with 185 to a deep pin. Hit a solid 5 iron to about 12’. Left the eagle put 6” short, dead center...derrrrr.....

Played just awful at the new "club", but I hit a very nice 4 iron 182 yards to just short of the green. That's a big hit with a 4 iron for me.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Hit a 3 wood off the second cut as well as I’ve ever hit a 3 wood. Right where I aimed it too

Have a new to me TM mid rescue 4h I'm new still learning my ball flight on.  Thanks to a bad drive on a par 5,  my 2nd shot left me  about 195 to a middle back pin.  Usually hitting wedge on my 3rd shot.  Uphill lie, over a creek, and I had to draw it just a hair around the 150 marker.  Let er' rip and she ended up 15 feet short of stick.  2 putt par which is good on this hole as I've been struggling with it as of late. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Flushed my 4h into the wind to about 20'  hole high right. 

3 putted 😞

LOL

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Several to choose from in a competitive 77 but I’m going with the 7 iron on 9 into the breeze from 151 to 5 feet. Stabbed at the putt and made par but man was that a beautiful iron shot - right through the sea breeze.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Hit a 3 wood off the second cut as well as I’ve ever hit a 3 wood. Right where I aimed it too

Why did you aim it OB though? :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1 hour ago, revkev said:

Why did you aim it OB though? 🙂

Ha! It was a long par 5, and my drive was a little short and took a hard left bounce into the second cut, so I needed a little “extra” to get to my normal approach area. I swung just a little stronger, but still tried to stay smooth, and it was close to as pure 3W as i er ever hit. Soaring baby draw, and long. Those shots just feel so good. It’s why we all play the game.

yesterday- our stroke index 1 hole, uphill, tight fairway which slopes towards a deep bunker at driver length.

Pushed my drive right of bunker into the rough, played a provisional as right of that bunker is usually lost, found it though in the rough  under trees. branches overhanging so it had to come out low, but there is a large oaktree between that point and the green, two fairway bunkers left of the oak tree and two at the green left and right.

Punched a 6 iron under the first branches with cut, it went left of the oak tree and faded past the first bunker, then bounced nicely uphill onto the green about 6 feet from the pin - putt holed. Ridiculous birdie when I was staring a double in the face. 

That's golf I suppose.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Played 13 holes with someone I was paired up with.  He was a 4hcp, very impressive shots. 

We skip from 13 to the 16th tee. A group just teed off.  As we await, the group from behind who appeared farther back, quickly gets to their green, and someone yells some inaudible stuff to us, probably about cutting in front of them. 

"Ok! We'll get out of your way, just hold on, keep your mouth shut over there!" Says my partner. 

"Are they friends of yours?" I ask.

"Nope, I don't care." 

Some more inaudibles, and "...we have 70 years combined membership here.  What do you have, like, two?"

If they have spent that much time and money on golf, I won't say the guy should be on tour, but maybe he should have purchased a book or two on more effective witty comebacks.  Plus he was way wrong, it is my third year there.  🤣🤣

After laughing it off, I tee up and say "watch them laugh at this"

I chunk it, it goes 6 feet.  I turn around and remove my cap.  "Thanks, guys!"

Shot of da day.  🤣🤣🤣🤟🤟🤟🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥🤭😂🤣

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

It's hard to explain how insanely far left this tee ball was. This was not a hook, it was a dead nuts, Lazer beam, path left, face square to path, PULL. I think this is further left than should be humanly possible. Yes, I'm still describing how far left the tee ball went because it was BONKERS. Struck a tree on a line and ended in the rough area between 2 tee and fairway. 

image.png

Obviously, the drive was not the shot of the day but rather the approach. With a baby breeze in the face, I had a nice little alley over the 2nd hole tee boxes but had to do the walk of shame to get to my ball and tell other players to watch out. Just had to carry 1/3 of the last tree plus the bunkers. Oddly enough, I was the only one to GIR this hole despite the other 3 actually staying on the hole we were, you know, supposed to be on. 

PS the rest of the round was atrocious, don't ask about it. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Chambers Bay
Hole 14
Cape Fear
407 yards
Par 4

Hit my drive right of the pot bunker and it ran a country mile. Ended up being a 325 yard drive. Hit a SW on the green that ended up rolling back off. Chipped up and 2 putted for bogey.

But it was beautiful to see that drive hit the perfect spot and run for days.

Hard to see but you can see the ball on the right side of the picture about another 20 yards in front of me.

IMG_2478.JPG

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Was 257 out in the rough on a par 5. Uphill shot with trees left and right... And greenside bunkers both sides as well. Pulled my G400 3-Wood and drilled it. Ended up about 15 ft behind the pin. Left the eagle putt a few inches short left and tapped in for birdie.

That club is awesome....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Bombed a drive that hooked-up with the wind and faded too far right that landed on a bushy hillside on a long par-5. Found the ball but had a blind shot that needed to go over the hill to the other side where the fairway opened up. Pulled my 7i and with the ball well above my feet, I choked up and absolutely flushed it straight over the hill toward the hole-I mean perfect! Couldn't see it land, but ran up on it about 100-yds from the green in the short grass. Up & down for a par-won the hole!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers