Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

Best shot turned into the worst outcome. Our 18th green is a large 3 tier, uphiller with a very slow roll towards the back of the green. The flag was on the back 2/3s of the green. I knew I needed to be at the hole or behind it to avoid having a long putt uphill. These uphill putts are difficult to judge speed and you just can't hit it had enough to get it to the hole. I was 97 yards out and hit a 3/4 shot in and hit a quarter of the way up on the flagstick, ball mark was right next to the hole but the extra spin, spun it just enough to the crest of the tier that was 8 feet away and down the hill it went leaving me a 25-30 footer which I eventually 3 putted.🤬

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

Recently in a local club tournament, temps in the 102 range, which I'm used to. I was playing horribly throughout the round. On 18, of course. I hit the ball into a greenside bunker then popped it out and in the hole for a score of 7 on a par 4. I just keep playing... 

Irons: Callaway Rogue 5-PW, AW Men's Right Hand, Standard, Shaft: True Temper XP 95 Steel Regular Flex

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815, Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 565, Regular Flex 

Dexterity: right-handed

Live in Fresno, Ca 93270

Current handicap 33.5 and slowly going down... 

Ball: Titleist Velocity Orange & TaylorMade Distance 

Putters: Odyssey O-Works Red #7S Putter; Odyssey Whitehot XG #9; Nike BC 101 Heel-Toe Putter

Opening hole. Par 4. No range before. Birdie after driving the green to 15 ft

021F6369-BEF6-4B13-9056-480B821A4CCA.png

C5511C56-1D3D-45DC-A08E-3ADD4ACE5C9B.jpeg

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

This sequence…

par 4 over some water, pulled the drive low on the face right into the water except,… it bounced off the water twice and landed a foot past the water in the grass…

170 away, and one foot on the concrete edge of the water. Hit a nice 5 iron that had a nice draw, almost to the fringe, about 8’ away from green, and maybe 18’ from pin.

played putter, and sank it.

easy bird… 🤣

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Today's shot of the day came on a par 3.  My tee shot found the bank and bounced back into the water.  Dropping my ball in the designated drop area, my 3rd shot (after the penalty) wedge flew true and bounced around the cup/pin and came to rest an inch from holing out, leaving a tap in bogey.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I fanned my drive right on this par 5, leaving me a blind shot over trees to the green, 245 middle, 235 to cover a front bunker.

I knew driving iron would bring the trees into play, and short is better than long so no hybrid. Decided to just try to launch a 4 iron and if it's a little short there's no real trouble.

I hit the best 4 iron I can ever remember. Absolutely pure, and I felt pretty good about the line. Covered the bunker, landed just shy of 240 on the green and rolled out a couple yards to about 25 feet from the pin!

Screenshot_20220821-084656.png.01776780b3b9ce3cb71a326f0b6752b6.png

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

2 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

i finally made par on the hardest hole at my club. #7 plays about 400 - 415 from the blues, par 4. its a dogleg right with houses on the right as well as trees. if you hit the ball anywhere left, even down the left side of the fairway, you leave yourself a long approach shot. Hit it too far right (and still in bounds) and you don't have a good angle to the green.

1. Hit a solid drive, fade down the right center of the fairway.

2. Had about 180 into the green, slightly uphill. Hit a 5 hybrid that landed softly on the green.

3. Lag putt

4. Made the par putt

Nice!!  You left out the part that Monte helped make that happen.  🤣  The backswing issue must be fixed!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Nice!!  You left out the part that Monte helped make that happen.  🤣  The backswing issue must be fixed!!!

Definitely haven't fixed the backswing issue, but I have made some progressing on how body parts need to be move to get hands deep at the top without going way inside on the takeaway. not saying i do it right, but at least i have some better understanding. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

411 yard, dogleg left

Teeshot was hooked into the woods right before the corner. Red stakes so I took a drop. Grabbed my 4i, hit another low hook for about 190-200 yards, avoiding all trees on the way and saw it land about 3m from the pin... 1 putt to save par... one of the best 4i I've ever hit!

image.png.f924b38cc5bbf094e500ce5d28ff6166.png

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

So on Friday night, My Wife took my First Born (8yo daughter) to her first concert. They went to see Kidz Bop at Pine Knob. So we left our 2.5yo daughter with MIL and I drove them there, so I decided to take the opportunity to get out for a round. So I found a course just a few miles up the road so I had just enough time to sneak in 9 holes before having to go pick them up. 

Course was called Fountains Golf and Banquet, I will post more about this on How'd you play soon.

My hole of the day was hole 3, its an ~320yd par 4 from Blue. I haven't been very confident in my driving for quite some time and my Superdeep TP is not the most forgiving, but the hole is pretty much wide open so I figured why not have a crack at it. It was during my practice swings that I noticed something that I was doing that I had never felt before. I was really feeling tucking my elbow into my side/trail hip on the downswing and I am not sure if its my practice with keeping my wrist straight and fully rotating thru but it felt like I was swinging it faster than normal. (Really need to get to a sim for knowing my distances etc. ... coming soon)

Onto how the hole worked out, set myself down the center expecting anything but, also I moved the ball ever so slightly forward to my lead heel-ish to promote positive attack angle). Well, I nailed one maybe 5yds offline baby fade (most likely to straight wrist/face control and tucking the elbow for in to out path as that's not my normal shot at all) to the right rough maybe 5yds short. 

Dumbfounded and still playing two balls at that point, I think its a fluke. So I set up the same way, whooped er down the fairway straight as an arrow right next to my first ball 5yds short but just in the fairway. I s**t enough bricks to build an outhouse right then and there, because I had never drove the ball so well. 

To shorten up an already far too long story about a single hole lol. I drove up to my balls and just stood there to enjoy the moment. Took out my 60*, chipped the first to about 4ft, chipped the second to about 4.5ft and drained both for bird.

Enjoy the moment.

image.png.e73f38e4a1b5d9a29941f3bf03128236.png

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

Was playing a course I have never played, with some co-workers today. Its actually three separate 9 hole courses. After we completed 9, we decided to try to get in a few more holes. So this is hole 1 on the second course. We decided not to keep score since we were going to only play 2 more holes before it was going to get dark.

It was a dogleg left and since we weren't going to keep score on the hole, I decided to take the riskiest line possible. Need to fly it at least 220 carry or so to clear those bunkers. If I was playing for score, no chance I take that line. All sorts of bad things could happen: hit a snapper in the water, top it in the water, etc. 

I just went up, took a big cut, hit a fade and from my vision, i thought it barely cleared the bunker. We drove up to look by the bunker and couldn't find the ball. Then I looked down the fairway, it was 40 yards further down the fairway. 

image.png.001858925ccad2d3a129da4ad3f4fc67.png

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

14 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Was playing a course I have never played, with some co-workers today. Its actually three separate 9 hole courses. After we completed 9, we decided to try to get in a few more holes. So this is hole 1 on the second course. We decided not to keep score since we were going to only play 2 more holes before it was going to get dark.

It was a dogleg left and since we weren't going to keep score on the hole, I decided to take the riskiest line possible. Need to fly it at least 220 carry or so to clear those bunkers. If I was playing for score, no chance I take that line. All sorts of bad things could happen: hit a snapper in the water, top it in the water, etc. 

I just went up, took a big cut, hit a fade and from my vision, i thought it barely cleared the bunker. We drove up to look by the bunker and couldn't find the ball. Then I looked down the fairway, it was 40 yards further down the fairway. 

image.png.001858925ccad2d3a129da4ad3f4fc67.png

Nice shot ol chap!

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

My Reviews:

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

I’ve got a callaway epic max 5 wood that appears to have been blessed at birth, it never seems to miss

long par 4 drive leaked right thru a wall of big eucalyptus, and came to rest on the other side, about 200 from flag. Slightly below my feet, off leafy dirt, I took a smooth swing due to slick stance, and somehow the ball went around the trees with a soft draw, and onto the green. 

I love this club

I’m Crushed a good drive on an uphill par 5, then hit the best 3-wood I’ve ever hit with this club, about 240, onto the green for an eagle putt… which of course I made… j/k, I missed it haha  but did get the birdie

I had one hole of the day and one shot of the day

Hole of the Day. #4. 215 yard par 3 downhill over water with trouble back. Pulled 6i, didnt hit it great but on the front of the green. Nearly drained the 33ft birdie putt and tapped in the 2" for par.

image.png.14c97f9238f7e32c410fdda843fa09e9.png

Shot of the day was my drive on #5. Blind tee shot with OB right. Its my nemisis hole on this course. Split the fairway 312. Sadly got too excited, mishit my 4i and had a little too much on my pitch. Long story short doubled the hole 🤢

image.png.fd6816321bbb7028f306cdf182fdaa47.png

My Reviews:

I'm going to share a memorable shot from my round yesterday, not the best one. This is one I'll remember a lesson I learned about decision making and hopefully it will help to improve that part of my game going forward.

I was on the par 4 7th, hit a decent drive just in the rough near the cart path. I pulled 9 iron for my second shot and came up just a little short of the green on an uphill slope. The pin was center back about 70 feet with some left to right break. I thought I'd play safe and putt it. Well the ball got airborne, probably no more than six inches above the ground and went 25-30 feet past the hole. Ended up making 7 on the hole. 

Screenshot_20220827-113017_Earth-01.jpeg.e6f421d109cb44cac3ddb5ffd7c0ef39.jpeg

What was the lesson learned? Next time I'll probably play a bump and run. It was hilarious to see a putter launch the ball, though. 

14 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm going to share a memorable shot from my round yesterday, not the best one. This is one I'll remember a lesson I learned about decision making and hopefully it will help to improve that part of my game going forward.

I was on the par 4 7th, hit a decent drive just in the rough near the cart path. I pulled 9 iron for my second shot and came up just a little short of the green on an uphill slope. The pin was center back about 70 feet with some left to right break. I thought I'd play safe and putt it. Well the ball got airborne, probably no more than six inches above the ground and went 25-30 feet past the hole. Ended up making 7 on the hole. 

Screenshot_20220827-113017_Earth-01.jpeg.e6f421d109cb44cac3ddb5ffd7c0ef39.jpeg

What was the lesson learned? Next time I'll probably play a bump and run. It was hilarious to see a putter launch the ball, though. 

Also always play to the back of the green with your approach. Has done wonders for me so far

My Reviews:

5 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Also always play to the back of the green with your approach. Has done wonders for me so far

Thanks for the advice! I should have taken more club, but went a bit conservative after looking at the lie. (Sitting up in wet grass) I think I was a bit concerned with hitting a flyer and was hoping to just get it close to the green and have a wedge in hand. 

Hole 9, my nemesis. I always find a way to hit it short and right and land in the water. 

Was playing 150 today. Pulled 8 iron, which felt like not enough to be safe, but I have been hitting my irons farther recently, so seemed like the right play if I aimed for the left side of the green. Hit a small fade (not on purpose) that started towards the left side of the green. Landed and slowly trickled toward the hole to 5 feet.

I missed the birdie putt, but am always happy with a par on this hole (or a par on any hole). 

(this is a stock pic of the hole, not from today)

9T.jpg.077d8dd2bdd14e5775871c2259556b08.jpg

Updated 07/15/2022

30 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Hole 9, my nemesis. I always find a way to hit it short and right and land in the water. Pulled 8 iron, which felt like not enough to be safe, but I have been hitting my irons farther recently, so seemed like the right play

... Well done. 🤗  Today. I hope you don't mind me saying that at your level, use more club and take the water out of play next round. Even if you are over the back of the green, which is doubtful as you would probably be on the back of the green or right in the rough, and take that round killing double or worse out of play. At my level of play, if I have any doubt about clearing a hazard I play it safe and take more club. I really hate it when I have a perfect yardage to a front pin just over the water because I know a normal shot will be all over it BUT a slight miss puts me in the water and it isn't worth the risk, so I take more club and choke down a little and play for the middle of the green. If I am long, I can chip in from the back fringe for a birdie but I can't chip in from the water. 🤪 Today was a really good shot so congrats, but don't make the mistake of playing the hole like your best shot. Play it like your worst shot. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Well done. 🤗  Today. I hope you don't mind me saying that at your level, use more club and take the water out of play next round. Even if you are over the back of the green, which is doubtful as you would probably be on the back of the green or right in the rough, and take that round killing double or worse out of play. At my level of play, if I have any doubt about clearing a hazard I play it safe and take more club. I really hate it when I have a perfect yardage to a front pin just over the water because I know a normal shot will be all over it BUT a slight miss puts me in the water and it isn't worth the risk, so I take more club and choke down a little and play for the middle of the green. If I am long, I can chip in from the back fringe for a birdie but I can't chip in from the water. 🤪 Today was a really good shot so congrats, but don't make the mistake of playing the hole like your best shot. Play it like your worst shot. 

Yeah, i know what you are saying and makes sense. I've been adjusting to increased distances recently with swing changes. I had been playing to my old distances and been generally landing on the back of the green consistently with anything that is a decent strike. On today's hole 9, it was a decent strike but i know it was still a little toe-y. 

Updated 07/15/2022

It was throwback saturday, pulling out the dyna power wilson staff irons, persimmon staff driver and 5w along with the hogan speed slot 3w.  Two shots of the day...

First was a 158 yard 5i that was pure and never left the pin ending up 6' and i even made the birdie putt.

Second was a 185 yard 3i from the rough that was right on line, bounced between  the front two bunkers and rolled to 15' from the back pin!

A bit of an adjustment on club selection, just had to add two clubs to a normal selection.  It was lots of fun hitting those sticks today!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Kind of a nemesis hole for me at Forest hils. Some what blind drive to the landing zone. From back tees need to carry about 250 to hit a down slope so it can rest at the bottom of the landing zone and not end up in the pond. I pulled my HL3W and hit a perfect baby draw total yardage of 273. This left me 100 to and uphill green. I pulled PW and tried to pitch it (rarely use this club for that) and bladed it right into the water (ugh!). Should have pulled SW and try to hit a full shot. Lesson learned.

image.png.4232eacfe3cb723c0392d59f19d22467.png

My Reviews:

On 8/27/2022 at 8:55 AM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

I kinda do that too, a front pin gets the longer club in a split decision, but the back pin gets the shorter club. That usually gets on for a birdie opportunity.

My sand wedge gets the award today. Long sand shot, opened the face only about halfway, and took a big full swing. Ball came out hot but checked up good, then rolled to about 6”. For a sandy birdie!

This was the 'shot of the night' as we were playing in 'Thursday night's 9 Hole Men's League Match Play'. This is my nemesis hole - of all the years I've played it I have only parred it once. It's a par 4 that the locals call a short par 5 . While it shows as 370 yds on the score card, the tee box is generally set back and the pin position on league days always seems to be on the upper deck behind the greenside bunker. Given the uphill fairway, uphill tee box and the hole is oriented to the west (prevailing Lake Erie winds), it's our #3 handicap hole. Tonight it was playing 395 yds. with the tee box and pin both set back. 

A short drive to just before the right side bunkers, avoiding the fairway downhill roll to the pond on the left (my flightpath is generally a fade), a strategic second shot into the left side rough set me up for a pitch on to the upper deck of the green.  I didn't get to see my shot land but I heard my partner yelling that it missed the pin by 3 inches. So a tap in for par to take the hole. I went on to par and take the next 2 holes. We ended up winning 3 and 1, beating 2 lower handicappers.

number8.png.5e5503c2cd723031460847432d07a8ad.png

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Number 7 at forest hills. Uphill par 3 with bunkers on the front. Hit 7i and it just carried the left bunker and kicked 15ft past the hole. Nearly holed the birdie and had an easy par0CB27A0B-8608-4509-BFA5-0EB7E2B215A3.png.a77ba6cabb73c0c040ddbdc4a69206cf.pngB8D02A26-BE64-4BCA-82D4-D289E3DA5D48.jpeg.f0b3c71f70ad2d93e83c4c8040ad86be.jpeg

My Reviews:

Had 2 today.

smoked a 3 wood onto the green on a tough par 5 for a birdie- left the eagle putt short…**wince**

hit a 5 iron in between 2 trees from 180. Had about a 3’ window from about 15 feet in front of me to split them. It was either going to be catastrophic or perfect. I lucked out and got the perfect option. Then missed a reasonable birdie opportunity